Warpig...a family already?!

DeletedUser13939

may i add to this conversation a bit more..how come most of you tag team against players that does this family tribe thing but you never go against what most of you do in other worlds? the reason for as you call it family tribe hugging is most likely because the very ones crying about it now are the ones who does it in every world they play..just funny because really if the truth be told..your crying because your not the ones having it already and we are just ahead of the game. and all this talk about kirk? really..he is better then most here who is making sad remarks about his past..and may i add some here is the reason why things did not go well in the end game for kirk in the past..lots of back stabbers here who had been envolved in back stabbing kirk to begin with...I for one am happy to team up with kirk..better player then most of you any day i say! but continue this hate remarks! their is no shocker you feel threaten by us. cheers!:icon_twisted:

That's a really bold statement you made there good sir. And if that's you're only defense to your tribe being in a family, then you've lost this before it even started.

But in fact he is one of the greatest dukes in Tribal Wars..And you know why? Because I Claimed him to be! End of story about kirk..what really matters is as long as xxstealthyxx said so..thats it! not even you guys can take that away! my rules my law..and kirk is one of the best players around! I know..because ive seen lots of worse players around. kirk is all about team play..he has that! kirk is active..he has that..but most importantly he has me..and that is all that needs to be said..I will enforce my law into these lands. dont go against your true king in this world..it will come back and hurt ya! That's all i'm saying...To Much? lol

Well now, aren't we a pretentious little bugger today? Spamming the externals with your nosense doesn't make you great or your word law. If anything, it's a horrible joke you would hear at a four year old's birthday party from a clown. If you want anybody to take you seriously, you're going to have to do far better at arguing your point than "I'm right."

Coming from a player that me and kirk at one timed abused and felt our AXES in their forehead..we dont take much stock in what you say about us..you have your reasons im sure..like losing a world because of us from one time to another..i can see your hate..lol i think its funny it still hurts!:icon_evil:

I'm going to second Eastwood here. How about sharing some proof? Otherwise, stick a sock in it and bugger off. All the hot air escaping your mouth is making it hot in here.

DeletedUser84793

That's a really bold statement you made there good sir. And if that's you're only defense to your tribe being in a family, then you've lost this before it even started.

Well now, aren't we a pretentious little bugger today? Spamming the externals with your nosense doesn't make you great or your word law. If anything, it's a horrible joke you would hear at a four year old's birthday party from a clown. If you want anybody to take you seriously, you're going to have to do far better at arguing your point than "I'm right."

I'm going to second Eastwood here. How about sharing some proof? Otherwise, stick a sock in it and bugger off. All the hot air escaping your mouth is making it hot in here.

Are you trying to say you don't like me charm? must be a bit sad for you over their..hopefully the forums will pick up for ya!..lol

DeletedUser13939

Are you trying to say you don't like me charm? must be a bit sad for you over their..hopefully the forums will pick up for ya!..lol

I have no opinion on you as a person, a player, or a poster. However, your obvious lack of skills in debating is quite frankly annoying. And that sir is what I was calling out in my previous post. You can't come up with a better defense aside form "But they are doing it!". You fail to offer up any proof to back up any claims you make. And to top it off, your go to final word is, "My word is law, so I'm right!".

All this effort you put forth, and yet you yield not a single bit of profit. As much as people claim you're a troll (for a good reason), I politely disagree. I think you've just never been taught proper debating etiquette. This, and your odd delusion that you are always right, has made you the way you are.

So in that sense, yes, the term "CeleBRATY" does suit you well.

DeletedUser84793

I have no opinion on you as a person, a player, or a poster. However, your obvious lack of skills in debating is quite frankly annoying. And that sir is what I was calling out in my previous post. You can't come up with a better defense aside form "But they are doing it!". You fail to offer up any proof to back up any claims you make. And to top it off, your go to final word is, "My word is law, so I'm right!".

All this effort you put forth, and yet you yield not a single bit of profit. As much as people claim you're a troll (for a good reason), I politely disagree. I think you've just never been taught proper debating etiquette. This, and your odd delusion that you are always right, has made you the way you are.

So in that sense, yes, the term "CeleBRATY" does suit you well.

Now wipe your chin your starting to dribble...:lol:

DeletedUser13939

And with that, you have proved my point with the grace of a blind rhino. It's clear all the energy you're putting forth on the externals is being wasted. So how about putting all that energy into the game instead. Maybe then you'll impress a tribe that's in the top 100.

DeletedUser111085

And with that, you have proved my point with the grace of a blind rhino. It's clear all the energy you're putting forth on the externals is being wasted. So how about putting all that energy into the game instead. Maybe then you'll impress a tribe that's in the top 100.

Judging by both your farming stats I think you should take your own advice DK, more farming and less flaming a already hated tribe

c2a15dfca9c4df0f0524f51ece437960.png

66289f5bdeb7966189145a0c53549de9.png

DeletedUser54543

Now wipe your chin your starting to dribble...:lol:

I think you talk to much. No one seems to like you. You got nothing real to say and you just pick on someone for a grammar mistake. I always thought that is so weak. I am curious of the manner how your previous tribes actually won worlds.

DeletedUser84793

it was not a waste i got your classic comment "grace of a blind rhino" Now that's good! Got my money's worth!..

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Judging by both your farming stats I think you should take your own advice DK, more farming and less flaming a already hated tribe

let me make this clear
warpig is two tribes.. no big thing . reason being theres a lot of ex piggies that wanna come home
now there are also many other 2 plus tribes out there, so go attack them. cause if i see more i know yr trembling in your boots about warpig. and were here guys. wanna move us you k now it will be bloody.

now we have no issues with tribes. but players yes cause its usually because youve a grievance..
smashed
refused
rebellious dick
or simply a idiot with illusions of grandeur.

we are here. so you keyboard assaes that calways shoot from the shadows. reveal yourselves give ign and tribe and come forth and warpig will close you down big style..

"bet you just gob here and nothing else" as usual/... you are shoit! (allowed)

DeletedUser13939

I can assure you, farming is being done. Though clearly I'm not going to get anywhere if all I'm pulling back is 1/1/1. Even came back with 0/0/0 yesterday. *shrugs* I'm only one Dwarf on this account with very few prime barb targets nearby. I can only do so much.

On a slightly different note, I never once claimed I was a great player. No, that would be Stealthy and his tribe that have made claims like that.

DeletedUser119292

Funny how ppl cry so much when they aren't on the same level :)

DeletedUser13939

Funny how ppl cry so much when they aren't on the same level :)

You're right. But when someone as low as Stealthy and his fellow piggies start oinking around, the rest of us have to do our duty and remind them they need to get back in the mud where they belong. This level is reserved for those with class. Not for those who mindlessly blubber and have self proclamations of greatness.

mvjgvj

It was yesterday I noticed a tribe with a similar name as that of Warpig. A mere coincidence I had assumed. Or a smaller tribe merely hiding under the shadow of a bigger tribe. So I decided to wait a day. And lo and behold, the tribe Warp1g rose to top ten as well and now has the same Coat of Arms as Warpig. But, still thinking it nothing more than a coincidence, I decided to ask the leader of the smaller tribe.

Huh. He didn't even bother to deny it as I flat out asked about it. I hope everyone brought their pillows and blankets, because it looks like the little piggies are here to play Tribalhugs.

~~DK

Well what i dont get here is why warpigs???
Isnt it going on in past 2-3 worlds or more u seem butthurt about something or was it just to bash other peoples rep

and dont u think a person playing 10 years or 8 years of this game will have friends more than 25 in no. .So will it be dukes or a single persons fault that they want to play with their friend who they trust more than others

DeletedUser13939

I actually feel a bit honored that piggy made a forum account just to respond to me. And he messaged me in-game! :D But only a bit honored. Because now my fanbase is filling up with messy pigs. Then again, I do love bacon...

Well what i dont get here is why warpigs???
Isnt it going on in past 2-3 worlds or more u seem butthurt about something or was it just to bash other peoples rep

and dont u think a person playing 10 years or 8 years of this game will have friends more than 25 in no. .So will it be dukes or a single persons fault that they want to play with their friend who they trust more than others

Wrong on all accounts unfortunately. Warpigs just so happened to be the first ones I spotted do to how close they are to me. I only said something...because we weren't even half way through day two of the world and they felt the need to begin with a family.

I of course have a dislike towards all families.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119292

Bacon will get u killed ;) but u can take some if u want. Well, you already did, ciao.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
then come get some.. maybe my one member by you looks tasty but maybe alreadty too chewy for yr smaller types :)

DeletedUser84793

I actually feel a bit honored that piggy made a forum account just to respond to me. And he messaged me in-game! :D But only a bit honored. Because now my fanbase is filling up with messy pigs. Then again, I do love bacon...

Wrong on all accounts unfortunately. Warpigs just so happened to be the first ones I spotted do to how close they are to me. I only said something...because we weren't even half way through day two of the world and they felt the need to begin with a family.

I of course have a dislike towards all families.

I dont care what you dislike..if you were wise better sit down like a good puppy before we sit you down their shorty!...lol

DeletedUser102806

You have better chances arguing against a wall than stealthy, Cringer is spot on Kirk is an awful player and an equaly awful duke the only trait he has is the ability to mass recruit, mass ally, mass nap, mass gangbang small tribes.

Hes not even a decent duke nevermind a great duke, but i dont expect stealthy to see this he is also an awful player.

I find it funny how you classify a duke who, according to you, has the trait to recruit, gather allies and gangbang tribes as an awful duke. Since when is the amount of 'Lord Eastwood Tactics' a denominator of a Duke's prowess?

Personally I think dedication is key.