Good Game Well Played

DeletedUser71844

Golden was great, even though I was only there a short while, I enjoyed every minute of it.

Well done to the winners. :)

DeletedUser115738

Yeah whole world, except CIVIL, NATI, INT, W2V that merged into NAM (with that order) and NAM-friendly tribes that gave account/villages to them as Sass and Khan..

I know this is late but to correct the record INT did not merge into NAM. There are 4 surviving members still here, however the name was changed. Not sure why. It's a minor point but thought it was worth correcting.

DeletedUser117362

I know this is late but to correct the record INT did not merge into NAM. There are 4 surviving members still here, however the name was changed. Not sure why. It's a minor point but thought it was worth correcting.

To correct you, roughly half of INT did merge into NAM earlier.
Only the ones they wanted.

DeletedUser81271

Thanks for a good game at the end... wish you all good summer!

Cheers,

V

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Congratulations golden and Nbd guys.
I think you guys deserved it.

Good game all.

P.S: i love Janjan

DeletedUser115738

To correct you, roughly half of INT did merge into NAM earlier.
Only the ones they wanted.

Yes many including the Duke did move over to NAM but that is not a tribe merge. Also
i don't think it was half but that's a minor point.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Yes many including the Duke did move over to NAM but that is not a tribe merge. Also
i don't think it was half but that's a minor point.

Half of your points. And a duke makes the tribe. If he merges with other individuals of your tribe into another, then it is a merge. At least that's the general consensus on TW.

DeletedUser42044

23 Feb INT had 4.7 M

Day later after 8 members shifted to NAM, they drooped to 1.7M

DeletedUser115738

Merge has always meant the dissolution of one entity, meaning that one of the tribe would no longer exist. That did not happen. You can label it however you want but there was no merge.

DeletedUser42044

Merge has always meant the dissolution of one entity, meaning that one of the tribe would no longer exist. That did not happen. You can label it however you want but there was no merge.

With that definition Golden and ANY never merged :p