K54 The Ticking Time Bomb

DeletedUser

looks like our "first war" is out in k55 though. once & twice vs =CC=.

DeletedUser

based on how their top player is dealing with farming and nobling i would love to see a surprise.

plus, i think you have a problem with " ",cornish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115558

A lot of tribe is in K54 and it looks heated as well but i don't think any explosion for next 2-3 weeks, in fact i see bigger tribes of this K actually looking to expand in other K.

DeletedUser

Oh, right. Sorry, it wasn't obvious to me. I assumed as he's on here spouting about how God are challenging for K54 he actually meant that.

How embarrassing :p

Orlok-tsubodai

K54 can't compare to the farming in 45, the best players are there ;)

DeletedUser80720

Duck, you want an award? obviously he is selling prem.

how do you know hes selling resources

clearly not reading the forum when 4 or 5 different people have said he lost his offence attacking someone

Mr. Cringer Pants

Cat him to 26 points otherwise you are wasting everyone's time, including your own.

nowitsover

how do you know hes selling resources

clearly not reading the forum when 4 or 5 different people have said he lost his offence attacking someone

I know the player at the account and the situation and that would be enough as answer.

Edit: Regarding the obvious part (maybe not that obvious but oh well..) Check the market place lvl 13 at the report. You rarely need that high lvl market with that size unless ur selling res.

In the future, I would appriciate if you don`t quote or drag me into any discussion as I rather do not get involved with you cornish.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Edit: Regarding the obvious part (maybe not that obvious but oh well..) Check the market place lvl 13 at the report. You rarely need that high lvl market with that size unless ur selling res.

I'm confused, do you need a big market to sell resources on the premium exchange? This is the first world I've played that uses it, sorry.

I assumed he was playing properly - creating this thread, first to 10k units killed, etc - but maybe now he realises he has no future here he's just making some PP. But I don't know him, I've no idea :)

Mr. Cringer Pants

Seems like a dumb idea to cat someone to 26 points.

Clearly catting down all buildings apart from pits would be a better approach.

Generally speaking yes but not when it's Lord Eastwood farming for PP. Clearly you want to destroy your arch nemesis's dreams. Therefore only one solution. 26 points.