Top 10: Tribes (Analysis & Prophesy)

DeletedUser115558

We are at the stage from where we can analyze and do some research on Tribes, World is getting old and tribes are now settling day by day. Volatility diminishing every passing day and World progressing to youthfulness from childhood.

[spoil]
hqdefault.jpg
[/spoil]

I thought to put some Brain here as now today and next few days i have SOME EXTRA spare time ....

Try to post 1-3 Tribe Analysis everyday, enough time for discussion :p

Starting it from Bottom(there is good fight for the number 10 position)

Number 10: Tiger
Number of member :24
Average Point per player : 2.32
[spoil]
11sze6t.jpg
[/spoil]

Leadership : Tribe is lead by tigerslash123 The person who lead the winning tribe Nemesis in w74 with council members like The Black Reaper and Danni122112. If i remember correctly in w74 till the end-mid of the world the most hugger tribe was lead by the tigerslash123 and whenall other tribes were warring each other tigerslash123 and his member's were enjoying the nobling random easy targets and Barbs.

Surroundings : Again in this world they have an opportunity to grow without any big threat, only 2 tribes which can pose threat to them are BESERK
Code:
A Family tribe of [URL="https://en88.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=1199&screen=info_ally&id=228"]BESERK[/URL] and [URL="https://en88.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=1199&screen=info_ally&id=233"]BERZERKERS [/URL]lead by [URL="https://en88.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=1199&screen=info_player&id=10654945"]Grenade Launcher[/URL]
and ~IMP~
Code:
Again a family tribe of [URL="https://en88.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=1199&screen=info_ally&id=17"]~IMP~[/URL] - [URL="https://en88.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=1199&screen=info_ally&id=754"]IMP.1[/URL] - [URL="https://en88.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=1199&screen=info_ally&id=1551"]IMP.2 Here Important thing to quote is [/URL][URL="https://en88.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=1199&screen=info_player&id=10831105"]God of 420 and [/URL][URL="https://en88.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=1199&screen=info_player&id=10940423"]shon2k [/URL]

Diplomacy : As of Past experience i presume they again Hug until some other tribe come and finish the weed and than they attack the weak Attacker to dominate, Also an advantage for them is Open RIM to grow. I would say No need diplomacy at this stage they can clear the present threats easily.

Future Prospects : I see a Bright feather for this group and expect them to rise on rank tally and expecting them in top5 by next 7 days. lustre-online AlwaysAl0ne The Black Reaper tigerslash123 himself are some good players to watch.

DeletedUser80720

big question is

Can Tiger beat Fellas for control of the K

TheNobleExpress

Thanks for this, I look forward to reading the next instalment.

DeletedUser80720

Wait till i post about Fellas till than answer is " IS fellas really interested to attack them ;) "

calm down tiger :p

you were speaking about a k45 tribe :p

so i just brung u a tribe thats next to them

Mr. Cringer Pants

World is getting old and tribes are now settling day by day.
How is this world old? Everyone on page one hasn't even nobled and the world hasn't even been open 20 days...

Also, Grenade Launcher would you restart in w87 already. :)

On any note, thanks for the read!!!

DeletedUser115558

Who? Iam? and Who? you are?

Tribe Number 8 : Who?

Number of member : 17
Average Point Per Player : 4.170
24mguwi.jpg

Leadership/Dynamics : Tribe name remind me the tribe Who? from W84 Lead by Forgotten Warrior X which is/was pretty successful and earned good respect in that world but here Forgotten Warrior X is in tribe DIEGO. So i Am Assuming this is not the same tribe though it is premade tribe with 75 Tribe changes and still they are at 17 members anyways Moving further.

Tribe is Lead by iAm? Not a Big Profile but for a good leadership actually you don't need good profile(My Personal Opinion) Game tactics and know how can be gather VIA co-playing. Already some founder members left the tribe and few joined and left SO i predict there is some internal issue because as a tribe they are doing good and from a outsider view it looks a good tribe to join may it be a leadership problem or may be adjustment issues.

High Point per player means they start with Bang and used some good amount of PP to raise Buildings and PITS which is good strategy now a days.

Diplomacy/Surroundings : When we look into map we can see a Gap which i already marked , in early stage these are common but i marked this because of HIGH Tribe change, it may be possible few more left/join the tribe to fill the gap or eliminate the GAP.

Location is not pretty good, AM (F) from north and Munde from south west covering them (Talking about this K or from east few more competitors are coming but atm they are in other K).

Soon we all going to see some BIG HUG or WAR, or may be we all going to see another GOAT Syndrome of W83. Need to be very careful in diplomacy if not a part of Hidden cartel.

Future Prospect : ATM prospects looks really really good only 3 players are below 3k point means soon most of them are going to start with Noble trains and double the number of Villages for tribe and themselves. A Good tight group small and energetic and well equipped with all the TW techniques, Expecting a Good entertainment from Who?.

Player 's to watch checkmate- tobi4981

Extra : In the where tribe limit is 25 and a premade tribe starts with good numbers and in 20 days they already crossed 75 tribe changes and also founder members left to them actually an issues. While i am writing this line i have received an information that they recruited 2 members and now they are Number -8

Or you end with same questions [spoil]
wb3mty.jpg
[/spoil]

and we all ask WHO? You Are ?

DeletedUser111865

Thanks for the great summary Raavna, However I'am original founder of this tribe and its original name dating back to W70...

'Who? from W84 Lead by Forgotten Warrior X'

The above I can only presume took the name from me.

But yes, Good summary of us, Nothing wrong internally, just individually shall we say.

Ryan

DeletedUser115558

Thanks for the great summary Raavna, However I'am original founder of this tribe and its original name dating back to W70...

'Who? from W84 Lead by Forgotten Warrior X'

The above I can only presume took the name from me.

But yes, Good summary of us, Nothing wrong internally, just individually shall we say.

Ryan

Thnx for clarification Brah

DeletedUser

Gotta say this is one of the best posts I have seen in a while. Was thinking a 1/2 continent eval would be cool too. Hoe someone would do something like that or I might have to actually not be lazy and do one lol. Havent played since W44 so I spent the last day setting up my farming script as twfarmreport doesnt work anymore so has kept me busy manually entering my farms.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Gotta say this is one of the best posts I have seen in a while. Was thinking a 1/2 continent eval would be cool too. Hoe someone would do something like that or I might have to actually not be lazy and do one lol. Havent played since W44 so I spent the last day setting up my farming script as twfarmreport doesnt work anymore so has kept me busy manually entering my farms.

When you get going you can use the FA. It's similar to TWFR but lacks sending Axe first as priority and the barb shaping. :(

DeletedUser115558

Indo

Date: 28/07/2016
Tribe Number 8 : INDO

Number of member : 24
Average Point Per Player : 2.574
25i1c21.jpg

Leadership/Dynamics : A Premade Tribe with full of veteran's, According to Profile tribe is lead by bunnyboy23. who is also a veteran so expectations are High.Few more members are in council who played with bunnyboy23 earlier. Looks a Good Group with only 41 tribe change. And Most of the tribe points comes from Nobling not recruiting.

Council is strong and tribe is playing under good atmosphere and synergy. Big question is how long they keep this pace and synergy, K44 is not an easy location and lot of other tribe striving and fighting for glory and dominance. Good things is that out of 8 ennoblement 6 are Players and 2 small barb. King bravo and dine joined today who are below tribe average Point. Is this a strategy to push defense by recruiting Bonfire Holders??

Somewhere on profile it is mentioned that

Skill is No 1.
Point is Useful
1f60b.png
1f60b.png
The Very Important Of Them IS PREMIUM POINT

Now a days in any tribe, members must be aware of proper use of PP and how to play with market, if you know it help you a lot to grow faster without investing heavily on Account.

Diplomacy/Surroundings: Not a good location to start with this area most Jam packed and per 9X9 number of player is higher than any other area, except Rim..lol, Number of tribes who are present, You guys already nobled 2-3 Warpig members which is remarkable and expecting skirmishes continue. Wipe, Who?,1080p,Bleach will give you tough competition.

Choose your diplomacy wisely, a lot of Backstabber and traitors running and crouching ..

Future Prospect : In K44 no tribes future is bright, cuz everyone will fight for dominance and at the end all go weak, the 3rd tribe come and dominate the area, this is what so far last 5 worlds Happened. And when your Diplomacy Sucx at the moment not expecting much, but who knows who is the tougher, Cause in Core only the toughest stay and RULE.

Players to watch : bunnyboy23 thera 4chilles

DeletedUser115558

Wipe

Date : 28/06/2016

Tribe Number 7 : Wipe

Number of Member : 25
Point Per Village : 2.459
2z86txf.jpg

Leadership/Dynamics : One of the best group in the core lead by Viwrathe. who himself is good player. Tribe change 31, which is really low..Impressive. TonyTiger09 CELTIC CROSS and other council members are giving this tribe a strength. My only concern with this tribe is are they keep intact when tribe from south east move towards the core, How leadership ensures that member won't jump the ship?? Because frined in need and friend is Deed something like that..lol.

Good thing is that most of the Points are coming through nobling not recruiting, already nobled 9 villages in which 2 are Barb. xshumax Paid the price of Bad location and Got Nobled early by bajak laut. WIPE also nobled one S.C.O member in return.

Diplomacy/Surroundings : Interestingly particularly this area is known for hugging and bringing group of tribes against another group of tribes. It looks you are paying the price of Hugging but at the same time getting the fruit of smart Diplomacy. Warpig, S.C.O SLAYER and GOAT are all mixed up with each other so a good game in future is predictable.

=CC= and INDO are 2 promising tribes are coming for you

One question why don't you declare Bleach as your sister tribe ?

Future Prospect : Earlier also i told about this area that only the rigid and tough tribe going to rule on this, Very volatile and uncertain ATM, Can't guess anything, Anything is possible and nothing is Impossible. Raise your buildings and PITS higher those 2.459 Points per village wont help you any more. Push the low pointers invest some PP.

Your game plan and your members loyalty is the Key of success if any tribe play on these 2 things will not only survive but also grow and RULE.

Tribe is full of known and good players
Sword Sister Luck Madness Angelic Athiest Supiluliuma DUMB CREEPER IIIDog are some names, I don't know why but i found Niccowski close to my heart.

DeletedUser110170

Analysis is superb, however your posts are uncharacteristically lacking in cat memes.

DeletedUser118822

Well now that you've gone and outed us haha ;)

Yes, Bleach is the sister tribe of Wipe. Has been since before the world started. And together we are the awe inspiring, Bleach wipe. Be prepared to have your counter tops cleaned ladies and gentlemen

Last edited:

DeletedUser115558

How is this world old? Everyone on page one hasn't even nobled and the world hasn't even been open 20 days...

Also, Grenade Launcher would you restart in w87 already.
smile.png

On any note, thanks for the read!!!

Shortly it is going to Old

Analysis is superb, however your posts are uncharacteristically lacking in cat memes.

Ahhhh Next i'll remember and add :)

I reached at the point from where i start thinking differently, tribe number 6(that's my tribe) review is pending and than half tribes get reviewed.

From tribe number 5 i am going to add more things while do analysis which offcourse make post more interesting. Hope you all not get bored...lol

very few post on it and no bantering :(

Silence is mother of RIOT.. Expecting a good one :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Raavna. Thank you for the analysis of our tribe, Wipe.

It was a fair review. And I appreciate you spending the time doing this. It makes for an interesting read on the externals. Which is rare. :)

In response to your question:

We did not openly post ourselves as a family tribe for a few reasons:

We opted to have Bleach start 24+ hours after Wipe, in an effort to be a bit more spread out and not share farm area.

I figured anyone smart would eventually see Bleach Wipe... Bleach the Rim, Wipe the Core, and put it together. Was just curious how long it would take for people to realize.

And lastly I wanted Bleach to be able to grow with their purposeful delayed start without having to deal with any enemies Wipe may make early.

But we are now out. So yeah. Here comes the Bleach Wipe. Kills 99.9%.

Let's have a fun world everyone. Less hugs. More wars. :)