Warpig...a family already?!

HardNutz

That doesn't surprise me. It was clear he couldn't do a single thing to contribute towards teamwork in Warpigs. Which is funny as he kept claiming Warpigs was made up of a tight knit group of players.

since when did tw start hiring 13 year old brats for mods?

quite a shame to come onto forums and see mods slating a tribe in game for doing nothing but playing the game? got something you wanna say mod come ingame and say it ;) enough of the keyboard warrior's..

considering you guys do this on every world we enter, pretty much shows spite and jealousy, next comes the schemes, fake NAP's and alliances and traitor moves to get a step above us. good luck nooblets

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
since when did tw start hiring 13 year old brats for mods?

Since always.

quite a shame to come onto forums and see mods slating a tribe in game for doing nothing but playing the game? got something you wanna say mod come ingame and say it ;) enough of the keyboard warrior's..

He is not a mod on this world so he can say whatever he wants, staying to the rules. Nothing in the rules says he can't slate Warpigs... I think he may already be playing this world but I could be mistaken.

come ingame and say it ;) enough of the keyboard warrior's..

Didn't one of you council members recently get her troops wiped!? Showing that in actual fact Warpigs are the Keyboard warriors? - They talk the talk but when it comes to actually playing the game.... a lot is left to be desired.

Yes I am basing this off Stealthy. You may come back and say "you cant base everything on one player". Correct. But she was a council member so that changes everything... Unless Warpigs just promote any old nincompoop to a council position?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The fun thing about fighting Warpig, is that you don't need to actually fight them. Just declare war and watch them tear eachother apart...
And meanwhile you have plenty of entertaining things to read :icon_smile:

DeletedUser108039

The fun thing about fighting Warpig, is that you don't need to actually fight them. Just declare war and watch them tear eachother apart...

hmmm could be fun to watch

DeletedUser42044

Sometimes, before they tear each other apart, you have to fight them or at least tribe deserters that shifted to them in order to hit their former tribe members from the back.

BoneCrusher.Exe

Don't be silly. Most Warpigs have never even heard of farming :lol:

Couldn't agree more :lol:

There is no need for war Kirk will just start kicking people and order the piggies to eat them because he feels like it :icon_neutral:

Last edited:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Kirks a nice guy, not going to hit out at him because his 'strategy' isn't ideal for the game to win. I guess some people play for the fun of it and aren't fussed whether they win or lose?

DeletedUser111865

I hope Warpigs rip INDO apart, i have no diplo with either, just my opinion :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Kirks a nice guy, not going to hit out at him because his 'strategy' isn't ideal for the game to win. I guess some people play for the fun of it and aren't fussed whether they win or lose?

Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

I'm not disagreeing with you. it's not something I'd do, granted, however he may be just here for the fun or 'banter' every time I've spoken with him he's just up for some wars (and drunk/smoking) even if it hits the fan. Nothing wrong with that as long as its in the game and not in real world in my opinion. This game is primarily built upon having fun. :icon_smile:

Or there is the stealthy approach which I couldn't stand in 74 not sure if he is any different here. That approach I won't defend and that's being a nuisance to everyone and talking like he is a great player above the rest when the reality is he is below par. His own dukes from his world win (where he was in fact rimmed by his own tribe I think in end game?) revealed that they couldn't stand him.

And for the main point. Are we not all insane by that definition. I use the same tactic for early world to grow and thrive it gets tweaked of course here and there due to different scenarios and I've not won every world I've played in.

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

I'm not disagreeing with you. it's not something I'd do, granted, however he may be just here for the fun or 'banter' every time I've spoken with him he's just up for some wars (and drunk/smoking) even if it hits the fan. Nothing wrong with that as long as its in the game and not in real world in my opinion. This game is primarily built upon having fun. :icon_smile:

Or there is the stealthy approach which I couldn't stand in 74 not sure if he is any different here. That approach I won't defend and that's being a nuisance to everyone and talking like he is a great player above the rest when the reality is he is below par. His own dukes from his world win (where he was in fact rimmed by his own tribe I think in end game?) revealed that they couldn't stand him.

And for the main point. Are we not all insane by that definition. I use the same tactic for early world to grow and thrive it gets tweaked of course here and there due to different scenarios and I've not won every world I've played in.

Stealthy quit this world after he went splat and had a meltdown.

Insanity - A neurotransmitter imbalance of dopamine, seratonin and norepinephrine often times causing hallucinations, delusions, mania or psychosis.

Mr. Cringer Pants

I think some tribe near the ragingbhudda should cat op him.

Last edited: