CLASSIC MUSEUM - asking for your contrubutions!

DeletedUser

(page could be image heavy)
(all rights belong to the copyright owners)

hd.jpg

https://www.tribalwars.rocks/

Classic - guest access

help.php

cookie.php

sid_wrong.php

game.php

Happy Birthday!

rabe_80x80.png
[align="left"]To capture our memories... of the old times... I am now asking for your old and new screenshots, reports, and stories :)[/align]

rabe_80x80.png
To capture our memories... of the old times... I am now asking for your old and new screenshots, reports, and stories :)

It has been a long time since old units.... and ancient graphics.

Also the Classic Round running version 3.4 just been closed and you can... check out guest access.

Thank you for your contributions!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118394

wow if i counted correctly, there is 72% dominance... xD
congrats for SAM...
handshake_80_anim_gif.gif

DeletedUser118394

just positive thinking, maybe the first one is someone else's account... lol xD
not qing3005's account... :v

DeletedUser

You nobled me? Who are you?

wow if i counted correctly, there is 72% dominance... xD
congrats for SAM...
Let me tell you a story... Many came to the Old World. There was no tribe limit and there was a lot of excitement. Many people were happy to come into the Old World.

then SAM went to kill the world. SAM wiped out everyone, catapult many people and noble train the rest. The world collapsed. Villages became abandons, 700 villages became 200 villages.

BEFORE

NOW/

The world was destroyed and 20 SAM got 72% dominance in a 200-village world.

The Celebration round turned into an Apocalypse round, and the terrorists SAM won the Classic world. AMEN.

DeletedUser

im "lmao"

ye you didnt put much of a fight, thats not our fault that you didnt have organization and weren't active tho...

DeletedUser

hello "lmao" nice to meet you.

Ah mr. dont-do-drugs, I hear stories of you being on "performance enhancing drugs", having very very good timing.
Your tribe played very well, and you are very very good, mr. #1 OD. You guys have gotten a lot of angry people.

But don't be too harsh on the others. Many of them didn't have the skill to fight back. It was not they were not active, they did not know how to, so they cannot fight back. They don't really know the things that they can do and should do.

Let me share this example.

Still enjoyable however the game has become much more difficult due to the lack of honour and that larger players decimate smaller players and noobs.

Many people do not understand this is the way of Tribal Wars, and may think this is bad behavior. TW is a death match, either you survive or you die. It is not a play-and-forget game. There is a lot to learn. And To win 70% of villages, the winning tribe must destroy every other village, that is quite a fact.

So good work, mr. "lmao"

DeletedUser

Ah mr. dont-do-drugs, I hear stories of you being on "performance enhancing drugs", having very very good timing.

lol. timing isn't just luck buddy. one of your mates had "greece" in his location and stats from greece servers so I waited until it was 5am on greece to attack, kind of a long shot but it worked (I joked about this on skype, I got skype logs if you want). Others I scouted, they didnt even remove the attack troops so I guessed they were most likely offline. Others I just attacked at late server time.

I have posted proof that you multi accounted on my tribes forum, everyone saw it, lots of people can confirm it. qing3005 had all his troops supporting qing907 when I nobled it.
post actual proof I did anything ilegal, you are just making stuff up

DeletedUser

hello "lmao" nice to meet you.

Your tribe played very well, and you are very very good, mr. #1 OD. You guys have gotten a lot of angry people.

But don't be too harsh on the others. Many of them didn't have the skill to fight back. It was not they were not active, they did not know how to, so they cannot fight back. They don't really know the things that they can do and should do.

Let me share this example.

Many people do not understand this is the way of Tribal Wars, and may think this is bad behavior. TW is a death match, either you survive or you die. It is not a play-and-forget game. There is a lot to learn. And To win 70% of villages, the winning tribe must destroy every other village, that is quite a fact.

So good work, mr. "lmao"

The reason SAM won is because they weren't sat with 8-9k defence troops in their villages whilst their tribes mates were being nobled. We took out the harder targets and left the smaller villages til last. As far as the smaller villages were concerned of course we need to farm and we did not lack honour. We had no dips with anyone, we were entitled to farm. Thankyou for the thread and comments but don't spoil it with untruths. :)

DeletedUser93439

You nobled me? Who are you?

Let me tell you a story... Many came to the Old World. There was no tribe limit and there was a lot of excitement. Many people were happy to come into the Old World.

then SAM went to kill the world. SAM wiped out everyone, catapult many people and noble train the rest. The world collapsed. Villages became abandons, 700 villages became 200 villages.

BEFORE

NOW/

The Celebration round turned into an Apocalypse round, and the terrorists SAM won the Classic world. AMEN.

Let me tell you the story of EN46. No tribe limit. You know what happened? People did NOT make one 50.000 people encompassing tribe. Shocker right?

People joined the old version for varying reasons. Young ones were perhaps curious as to how it played. Old farts like me came for nostalgia and already knew the differences in the playstyle.

SAM went out to do the best it could and reach the highest peak it could. In any competitive game (which tribalwars is when all is said and done) you do this. Even if you play for fun, you still try to do the best you can, while not letting it take over your life.

Of all the villages in my 15x15 I saw a vast majority not even reaching 100p before the end of the bp. Which was like.. 4 days or so? On a 4x world speed that actually means you had a LOT of time to build things during bp, reaching 500 points was a reasonably high, yet normal achievement if you made troops and built + farmed with those troops. I know I did.

So what happens after BP? Offensive players start to scout out the extremely low point ones that may only have built there barracks and not continued. Of course a lot of villages go abandoned. Not because of the offensive players, but the lack of will/time to play.

If you want to hug it out, you should consider playing on a casual world rather than one that is as competitive as a normal one, let alone one that is run on a much older version and gets "old glory" back in play for nostalgic reasons.

DeletedUser118394

hihihi..
i'm not type person that like to debate in english (too long to read it, lol) plus english is not my main language... :x
but i'll make an exception for this one...

BEFORE

NOW/

so you think that we SAM are like terrorist? lol
what do you think we supposed to do? maybe i'm categorized as new players that never playing "real" classic on tw and i want to have fun in new classic that i never played before and surely using new strategy because its not like "normal world" that i play all this time...
and honestly i'm little bit disappointed that in 1st day or 2nd day since world started (i dont remember) there is rank 1 tribe that have 100++ member and still increasing in the next day... lol
so where is the fun if we are hugging each other like that?
in my view, we just "balancing" the aspec of the game... xD
we are not premade tribe though, almost all of us in SAM is never knowing each other before SAM (or was known as PGeNem before disbanded) created... lol

~Rusydi