DeletedUser115558

~tb~

03/07/2016
First of all Sorry for the Delayed Review

Tribe Number 4 : ~TB~

Number of Members : 25
Point per village : 2.892
2pu04k4.jpg

Leadership/Dynamics : Another premade tribe in this world lead by Lord Solo who is experienced TW leader. Tribe started with 20 players if i remember correctly and now full 25 after 47 tribe change which is below average and nothing to worry standard. Council or we can say group of friends here who are leading this tribe are in tandem.

Already nobled 23 villages but i think you guys lost 2 villages too whom you dismissed before nobled, just to save stats may be, or may be internaling. Your war with ROA bring some good fate for you guys and now rebuilding for next venture, Good luck for next round :).

Already formed a good cluster and removed the threat while other tribes are still struggling which is good for the tribe and now expansion will start from here, Finish the ennoblement in between north and south cluster ASAP.

Now how and where TB move or expand is interesting to see. In my view TB started at the most dangerous spot in this world and to expand not a single space left where you need not to struggle.(here i would not like to mention the strategy best suits to you in my view, but if you guys interested can pm me In game or if 10 readers of the external demand than i'll post)

SO far tribal dynamics is good and at par, Working in groups and supporting and attacking as a tribe, couple of incident where arguments are surfaced but handled it wisely, but who knows when these smoking coals catches the fire.

Diplomacy/Surroundings :Above i already mentioned that location-wise you guys are not very lucky. From North-east ~AOD~h , East - Fellas, West - Wipe, North west - AM, and South east - 1984, Almost from all direction you guys are covered and same time some BERSERKERS are in your core and close ...lol.

Very rough season ahead and a lot of thunder storm lightening and rat jumping we all going to see, though i don't want to see any such thing for you guys, some friends are there and my wishes are all with them.

About Diplomacy, here i am changing the drum beating line and i would say you have very thin possibility to get a long lasting ally or another way i say why ally with any one choose one enemy at a time and move ahead, thing which leader's of TB need to kept in mind is, whom to target first and when and when to leave the war and accept NAP and than choose another Target, timing and eagle eyes to foresee on how the world is progressing is required.
[spoil]
detective.jpg
[/spoil] Always On toes and be ready to face any kind uncertain thing and act accordingly

Future prospects : Very Uncertain future though a good Group to watch in game, but i can see some in born runner in tribe; watchdog is required on them.

My few cent on TB, if TB plays till the mid of this world and when after Mid tribes starts expanding through diplo and cross playing with tribe members kept the growth than i would say a real good contender to win this world.

I love to see mike7322,robrich, beebetter, GenesisCommander, serenity74, Bloody Purity, play and grow . i am sorry SHAGAN i want you in this list but i know you do want to be here in this list .
For the LEADERS
Do a Good Analysis and be a Sharlok Holmes

[spoil]
ee39e591495da486a9dc776e1143a428.jpg
[/spoil]

beebetter

Tks Rav. well done as usual, and without stupidity. lol.... Frustration on the keyboard is just plain frustrating.

DeletedUser89878

Thanks raavna im sure me and solo will lead the tribe right to the end :D

Orlok-tsubodai

I like this thread the analysis is decent.

However in the time it takes for a tribe analysis the whole top10 changes, specially at this stage of the game.

DeletedUser115558

I feel happy that what ever efforts i am putting on analysis you all are liking it, You all are much better player and analyzer than me , your appraise makes me better player as well as i am learning things from you keep posting and advising.

It was known to me that by the time i finish the whole top 10 it may changed and the reason i started from number 10 instead of number 1 tribe at that time as competition are always higher, lower in the order. It's working SO far only 2 new entry in top 10.

I am not analyzing any tribe according to rank tally as early stage of the game it changes on every single ennoblement or recruitment. So if some tribes goes up or some lowered in ranking would not make any difference me think, But next time i'll try to finish ASAP and keep this in mind :)

DeletedUser80720

im still waiting for the last couple tribe reviews but i guess there never gonna be done

DeletedUser80720

why dont you read her first topic

she clearly states 1 or 2 a day

but shes not even doing 1 or 2 a week lmao

DeletedUser80720

well what was the point in creating a topic saying your going to do something and not do it

seems completely pointless