W88 Player Interviews

Mr. Cringer Pants

I did spent a bit pp cause i have enough to afford and it is too tempting to click and save some hrs of waiting ...

Am i so terrible? :S

You'll probably burn in hell for eternity for that.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ha, I started off using the reduce 20% cost on 13 clay or somin. 4 days later I'm £200 worse off with the premium exchange pg open on my third monitor.

DeletedUser115558

MD nice to see you again, Hope you still play SOlo, not changed or technically players called it adopt the situation..lol

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks. Still solo, not for integrity type reasons anymore. Problem is if I did, it would be like Novak Djokovic playing doubles with an amateur. Can't be bothered with that kind of frustration and/or stress each day.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Now I feel like a dummy because I don't know who *the heck* any one is on here. Y'all are like whoa you're back!? And I'm just like wait who dis?

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

Thanks. Still solo, not for integrity type reasons anymore. Problem is if I did, it would be like Novak Djokovic playing doubles with an amateur. Can't be bothered with that kind of frustration and/or stress each day.

Try find better cos ... Maybe even better than u so u can even learn more from them while co-ing.

donna1785

I was enjoying a good read at these :icon_sad: what's happened ??

DeletedUser118603

Very interesting read, I like what you are doing here. Ignore the trolls most of them are just going to trash talk anything and everything you do because they just want to be you.

DeletedUser

Wonderful concept, I can understand that some people might not find the questions too too exciting, but it still provides with a fun read. Goodjob, keep it up!