Mrs vs Con

DeletedUser100230

Finally some love for me on externals !! I just can't take so much of love now!! Pls get me some haters back!! Lol

Anyways thanx john for coming up and saying the truth . Atleast now everyone knows I don't leave my friends behind even though some of them leave me behind!

DeletedUser119234

yeah thats the true. u had the chance to join mors and win the world but u stayed back with others.

that is what is making the Pro player and not if he nobles/snipes etc,

DeletedUser97581

Is this this anant bashing thread? lol. Anant you pissed off a lot of people with your style of play.

I think it will be interesting with inactivity on one side and disorganized mess on the other to see how the world ends. Me personally, I am just enjoying meeting new people, nobling, and having fun. This world has been unlike most in the respect of people quitting suddenly and having to rush to eat them but when the time for fighting has been here it has been a blast. I expect nothing less than a good time until it finishes :). Some player mentioned internals you are right. This world has been a huge internal fest for some because player keep quitting. I know for DoUnto account probably 1/3 of villages have come form internals. It is something I'm not used to but things are what they are.....

Good luck to all, play your game as best you can and have fun!

Tyler
DoUntoOthers

Psihic

Its 3/4 what you wanted to say, right ?

And when it comes to inactivity, I think you guys overdid michonnes statement.

The activity is less, but the tribe is far from inactive ;)

DeletedUser97581

Its 3/4 what you wanted to say, right ?

And when it comes to inactivity, I think you guys overdid michonnes statement.

The activity is less, but the tribe is far from inactive ;)

haha nope 1/3 I did the math but I see what you did there ;). I was just going by what Alex had said regarding inactive and summer months as a general statement. It's nice to finally see some back and forth banter in the externals, I was beginning to think world was already dead! lol

DeletedUser116552

Just quickly looking at your twstats i see.

189 internals in con
4 internals in Secret
9 internals in TNQ
5 internals in Pink
and 115 barbarian conquers.

so 322 which is 68% of your total villages. A little over 2/3rds

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Man so I been on here all day taking nuke after nuke from Mors and finally I ask for someone to take my sit and not one will oh well I just quess I'll lose more nukes and trains :-(

Deleted User - 10683120

** Please ..

You deserved to get rimmed so please .. We all know how u and ur BF plays this game so kindly stay away frm externals .

Hmmmm the last thing I remember you saying before I BLOCKED you on Skype was all the excuses of not hitting me and that we were friends and you felt so horrible and wanted to fix things between us and how I was the only person in FAUX you trusted blah blah blah. Congrats Anantrocks your the only person I have EVER blocked on TW.

You didn't work for MORS yet you somehow knew their land time on their OP they had on us (15ST). I remember you saying you'd never hit me but how your dying wish was to rim ceiling destroyer LOL yet that same day you launched a good amount of nukes at us. I respect Do Unto Others for not hitting us.

You called me a snake when I did what? Sit at a computer? We told only you about how in w88 that we had seen a screenshot about how MORS was going to secure their rim incase ES decided to break the alliance. Yet somehow that wording got twisted and we made this screenshot. The screenshot was from an SW member talking his mouth off about MORS wouldn't let them hit ES. So I don't get how I am a snake. Obviously you have a close relationship to twist it up and tell MORS god knows what.

Oh also, we were informed how you spied on your friends when you tried to join FAUX from PD so don't give me the story of how you don't ditch friends. You were more than willing to turn on them to save your own butt.

I could go on and on and on but I'm sure the world doesn't want to know everything. ;) And if people do think i'm a snake well Anantrocks did a good job brainwashing you all. At the end of the day it is a game, so I personally just don't care but figured if people are going to bitch at least tell the truth.

PS...Your directing everything at me when Otto has a 50/50 say on this account. So if your trying to get under his skin that's hilarious and if you think i'm that much of a bitch that's even funnier

DeletedUser100230

Hmmmm the last thing I remember you saying before I BLOCKED you on Skype was all the excuses of not hitting me and that we were friends and you felt so horrible and wanted to fix things between us and how I was the only person in FAUX you trusted blah blah blah. Congrats Anantrocks your the only person I have EVER blocked on TW.

You didn't work for MORS yet you somehow knew their land time on their OP they had on us (15ST). I remember you saying you'd never hit me but how your dying wish was to rim ceiling destroyer LOL yet that same day you launched a good amount of nukes at us. I respect Do Unto Others for not hitting us.

You called me a snake when I did what? Sit at a computer? We told only you about how in w88 that we had seen a screenshot about how MORS was going to secure their rim incase ES decided to break the alliance. Yet somehow that wording got twisted and we made this screenshot. The screenshot was from an SW member talking his mouth off about MORS wouldn't let them hit ES. So I don't get how I am a snake. Obviously you have a close relationship to twist it up and tell MORS god knows what.

Oh also, we were informed how you spied on your friends when you tried to join FAUX from PD so don't give me the story of how you don't ditch friends. You were more than willing to turn on them to save your own butt.

I could go on and on and on but I'm sure the world doesn't want to know everything. ;) And if people do think i'm a snake well Anantrocks did a good job brainwashing you all. At the end of the day it is a game, so I personally just don't care but figured if people are going to bitch at least tell the truth.

PS...Your directing everything at me when Otto has a 50/50 say on this account. So if your trying to get under his skin that's hilarious and if you think i'm that much of a bitch that's even funnier

For once please don't lie
Did I not inform you about the ops Mors had on u ?
Did I not inform you not to strike DA ?
Did I not inform otto that Mors wanted me to strike you guys ??

So if I informed you all of that where was I wrong dear ? Where did I Backstab you guys !
John came here and cleared all ur doubt and still u think it was all me! Even the Mors people have cleared this shit for u that they had No dealing with me !!

For ur fake screenshot and all I already proved that otto was lying on it ! He informed me about that Es senario before that thing was leaked ! So yeah he did play that dirty trick ! So you can't blame Ben or pavle on that one which u both are doing Frm longtime !

Ghostoxa

Ohh the drama I love it so much!

The fun just begins now gl for both sides.

DeletedUser116223

Again the same shit we open a topic to talk about the war like we did with tco and faux and it ends up like this again.
Who is snake who betrayed who ....

satorbg

Ooh, drama.

BTW good luck, I'm actually looking forward to my area. Huge front with Con, and Famous Inferno and me are basically all up in each other's business. This won't be a cakewalk.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ooh, drama.

BTW good luck, I'm actually looking forward to my area. Huge front with Con, and Famous Inferno and me are basically all up in each other's business. This won't be a cakewalk.

The Famousinferno account is losing co's and players to play the account faster then you can say quit.

Con and the frigging drama it seems is the cause of this. Can't find players to stick with it! This may well be a 'cakewalk'...

Whipped

Just quickly looking at your twstats i see.

189 internals in con
4 internals in Secret
9 internals in TNQ
5 internals in Pink
and 115 barbarian conquers.

so 322 which is 68% of your total villages. A little over 2/3rds

Like 90% of those internals are on the whipped account though. Got to love that internalling bastard.

Psihic

Not to mention Con using the broodly acc as a classic push.

Horrible, just horrible friends.

Hats down to balian though for not taking part in that crap.

DeletedUser100230

Not to mention Con using the broodly acc as a classic push.

Horrible, just horrible friends.

Hats down to balian though for not taking part in that crap.
I think u just forgot my name also !!

Well awsum job Mors on first op !! I have been part of ur ops since start but I am so happy that u guys used all ur skills against me ! Amazing op and I am congratulating u guys Frm now on !! Thought u might not get much but it all depends on ur close range trains now ! Rest long range all are worthless !

DeletedUser116223

This was the first big op against con we know if your account die con will die easy.
i will give you a credit cause you could let your account at john and betray your friends balian and the others and join mors but you prefered to die with them.

These ops may seem good but its not what mors could do with our accounts full active.
Even mine account has problems cause i am working at summer heruvimes also kontikis and many others.

I will give a credit also to joogs cause i burned 100 nukes in order to take 6 villas.

I want see now if famous inferno is going to defend against black mamba,da trouble and dread doctors and if con is going to op mors.

If you dont plan any op or something in order to fight back better delete.
Con is a new tribe with no organization and i dont think they can fight mors a tribe that is working as team 4 months now

Whipped

If only people'd stay and fight instead of dumping sits when things get rough:(

DeletedUser112079

Side 1:
Tribes: MORS
Side 2:
Tribes: Con

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 155
Side 2: 4
Difference: 151

chart

Good start from mors, it'll be interesting to see if Con can overlook their internal squabbles and overcome this!