My love, my love we will feast tonight
On the flesh of our enemies
Who put us in the ground
The ones who put us in the ground
With their blood on our hands
We shall be able to rest again
Rest in the arms of our grave

DVBBS

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in in core, we shall fight in the north and south, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our tribe, whatever the cost may be… we shall never surrender!"

DeletedUser105140

Compared to the daily mockery I received through mail/skype when we were kicked, yes the forums are definitely a lovely place.

I hope you didn't expect a warm welcome leave. You should of expected mockery to happen if you leave the tribe and join the enemy.

DeletedUser105140

Then you should expect mockery from the rest of the world for the recent performance of your tribe.

what can i say, we had inactives. i'll be shocked if i ever meet a tribe that doesn't have inactives that leak villages. A few people had a few things pop up in life not much more you can do. You can sit, but that can only do so much.

iownedu1

what can i say, we had inactives. i'll be shocked if i ever meet a tribe that doesn't have inactives that leak villages. A few people had a few things pop up in life not much more you can do. You can sit, but that can only do so much.

Just a quick question as an outsider. Even if you have a few inactives here and there, how does that excuse Dest from not finishing regime off? I mean they have a 20k village lead and even if you count many inactives then a very significant lead in the 10k+.

DeletedUser105140

Just a quick question as an outsider. Even if you have a few inactives here and there, how does that excuse Dest from not finishing regime off? I mean they have a 20k village lead and even if you count many inactives then a very significant lead in the 10k+.

Well seeing as Regime after W70 finished got a bunch of ronin that helped them, but prior to that we kept making them go through co's. Now that they actually have a stable amount of Co's, it's just a harder push. Plus with members leaving inside Dest, just changes the focus of the tribe. All this did was drag out the world a little bit longer.

DeletedUser118416

Not sure why people care about the world being dragged out longer. Majority of players are either playing on other worlds already or plan to after a small break after W80 why does lengthening a world change anything when you will just move on to the next world and do it all again?

Think you forget Dest houses some Ronin too. This is no excuse for the poor performance and inability to close out the world when you have such a far lead.

DeletedUser114488

W80 Is a lot of fun , Yes ronin is here to stay lets see what Dest can do !

Love

Sam

ProyousArt

You must be incredibly inexperienced if you think your tribe's inactivity is something special. You said it yourself, if every tribe has inactives and Destiny are the only ones who cannot close out a world because of inactives, the problem lies within Destiny's sitting/player migration abilities not the inactives so please stop using that as an excuse. The fact that you have the mentality that "you can only do so much to a sit" is the reason why you are losing at this current moment. People in Regime, and in all the best tribes I have played in give EVERYTHING to the sit to make sure it is safe. I think its deliciously ironic that you try and sit here and justify your tribe's inability to deal with inactivity when you could be off the forums and helping the problem.

DeletedUser105140

You must be incredibly inexperienced if you think your tribe's inactivity is something special. You said it yourself, if every tribe has inactives and Destiny are the only ones who cannot close out a world because of inactives, the problem lies within Destiny's sitting/player migration abilities not the inactives so please stop using that as an excuse. The fact that you have the mentality that "you can only do so much to a sit" is the reason why you are losing at this current moment. People in Regime, and in all the best tribes I have played in give EVERYTHING to the sit to make sure it is safe. I think its deliciously ironic that you try and sit here and justify your tribe's inability to deal with inactivity when you could be off the forums and helping the problem.

Say what you wish about how I can be helping with this or that. Doesn't make a difference only delays the problem for so long. I never stated that the tribes inactivity is special. Merely stating it's the main reason of the loss. If you fail to realize the actives can only gain so much and hold so much as the inactives lose left and right, i'd love to know what you'd do. Plus, lets not forget you act like it's impossible to watch a sit and type on the forums. I find it quite naive you think you can just say who is doing what and think you can use that as an insult. Unless you are actually in the tribe you really don't know what's going on with who is doing what.

Granted it's an issue, big woop. I really could careless. GDM barbs, good for him. He was 'pro' merge but thought it'd be an easy ride out until he saw the group of you leave and realized he actually had to do stuff again. I really don't care about our inactives as they are useless and nothing but an eyesore. Granted I wasn't super active prior to the merge, but that's my own personal taste on matters of 120+ nuke travel times and to have them usually just return isn't fun nor enjoyable. Just tedious as hell. Now since the merge i've been active and growing. Either from yourself or the other issues of at hand.

I could sit at my computer day on and day out, but I don't really have the motivation to do something that big anymore. I'll do what I can no doubt.

DeletedUser118416

You say it's the main reason for the loss but then you could argue it's the main reason for Dest and Sin gains too?

DeletedUser114488

Come on Ben did Incoming Impact really get rimmed ? No sorry it was left with 1 villa and now look at it growing faster than any Dest account. Your one of the biggest snakes in Dest and i really cannot wait to rim you nub

Love

Sam