Mrs vs Con

DeletedUser97581

Just quickly looking at your twstats i see.

189 internals in con
4 internals in Secret
9 internals in TNQ
5 internals in Pink
and 115 barbarian conquers.

so 322 which is 68% of your total villages. A little over 2/3rds

I don't count anything but CON internals, Barbs were part of original cluster and a lot of deleted players. Also, there were no real true "internals" as you can tell by those stats until we started in this tribe. That being said I stand corrected I hadn't realized we were already up to 189 in CON. Just goes to show you what happens when people just up and quit and leave instead of seeing something through to the end.

189/480 is still 39% which is high for me on a world.

to give a valid comparison Truffleshuffle only has a internal rate ~10% 39/377

As I stated in previous post, I have never seen a world where so many people just up and leave. As part of the game you have to take their villages or the enemy gets them but I could never even begin to finish that job at the rate of dropouts..... If the other players were going to be like this I wouldn't have wasted my time in the first place.... never seen anything like it.....

DeletedUser97581

Side 1:
Tribes: MORS
Side 2:
Tribes: Con

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 155
Side 2: 4
Difference: 151

chart

Good start from mors, it'll be interesting to see if Con can overlook their internal squabbles and overcome this!

CON actually has to have players that stay for that to happen and not just a few handful of people doing everything lol.

satorbg

Asif said he's gonna get more player for the Famous Inferno account, so i'm expecting things to heat up.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Asif said he's gonna get more player for the Famous Inferno account, so i'm expecting things to heat up.

Yes I did all 3 have a decent forum presence. More then I do anyway, I keep away from Drama unless it's propaganda ;) Should be added in the coming weeks. So far the scuffles have made me use up an hour of my day reshuffling stacks and recapping.

I'll be more active too so expect my 4 war caps to increase hopefully :oops:

satorbg

Yes I did all 3 have a decent forum presence. More then I do anyway, I keep away from Drama unless it's propaganda ;) Should be added in the coming weeks. So far the scuffles have made me use up an hour of my day reshuffling stacks and recapping.

I'll be more active too so expect my 4 war caps to increase hopefully :oops:

All due respect but your 4 caps were vs mk78 when he didn't have internet over the weekend and I myself was being sat because I was in the mountains. You didn't get to keep them for long!

satorbg

Side 1:
Tribes: MORS, SW
Side 2:
Tribes: Con

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 644
Side 2: 387
Difference: 257

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 275
Side 2: 23
Difference: 252

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,337,277
Side 2: 2,880,533
Difference: 2,456,744

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,605,190
Side 2: 219,485
Difference: 2,385,705

chart

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All due respect but your 4 caps were vs mk78 when he didn't have internet over the weekend and I myself was being sat because I was in the mountains. You didn't get to keep them for long!

ok then. 'With all due respect the account you've been taking villages from has an activity period of an hour a day and has recapped all of your takes during that period. I remember one village just the one where you actually sent in support straight after either the timing part of the game is dying out or you aren't that great? Even then it wasn't timed well, just slipped through the net because I wasn't on to send the recap asap.'

I mean I thought we were going to be nice to each other while halfheartedly dealing with each others attempts. I guess not... None the less as I try and slide tw into fitting with real world to improve activity, expect me to actually get on the front foot in the coming weeks. :p

satorbg

Mate I already know about you trying to make out MORS as worse players because I didn't send D after my attacks. Newsflash: i never intended to. I had a lot more nukes than I knew what to do with and a lot less D that I could throw away frivolously on walless villas, since 3 of your tribe oped me and the net result was 0 villages taken and a net increase of ODD for me of ~2 million.

I rammed nuke after nuke down your wall 10 villages you kept stacking until you ran out of D, then I nobled your nuke villages. Big deal, you recapped 2, then I got them on the next day.

I also never claimed I was "great". I claim MORS is great. When I do solo ops I don't time to the last second, I only do it if the enemy warrants it or if it's a tribal op. Gues that even with > 1 min gaps you still are losing vills, so what does that make you?

I was going to be civil and nice until I saw your attempt to use my personal nonchalant OP/border skirmish with you as a means to make out MORS as some unskilled bunch of morons that somehow miraculosuly just intimidated everyone else before this :D

Last edited:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mate I already know about you trying to make out MORS as worse players because I didn't send D after my attacks. Newsflash: i never intended to. I had a lot more nukes than I knew what to do with and a lot less D that I could throw away frivolously on walless villas, since 3 of your tribe oped me and the net result was 0 villages taken and a net increase of ODD for me of ~2 million.

I rammed nuke after nuke down your wall 10 villages you kept stacking until you ran out of D, then I nobled your nuke villages. Big deal, you recapped 2, then I got them on the next day.

I also never claimed I was "great". I claim MORS is great. When I do solo ops I don't time to the last second, I only do it if the enemy warrants it or if it's a tribal op. Gues that even with > 1 min gaps you still are losing vills, so what does that make you?

I was going to be civil and nice until I saw your attempt to use my personal nonchalant OP/border skirmish with you as a means to make out MORS as some unskilled bunch of morons that somehow miraculosuly just intimidated everyone else before this :D

I didn't want to get into a petty little squabble over whose better we settled this via mail right?

Yes you have capped some it was more then 2 I'm sure of it... At least give me some credit where it's due. Yes the times when i'm not on it's tough to recap like I said one hour a day to recap/reshuffle support the fact I'm still recapping and defending is an achievement in itself no?

What's irritating is the catching my nukes at home while I'm off that's getting under my skin lol if I'm honest

satorbg

You did fine on the recaps. you forgot to pull the nuke from one yesterday and I mauled it. I saw the reports from mk78 catching what seems between 5 and 10 sleeping nukes. This is going downhill fast. You can't fight evenly even with myself because my frontline has b een prestacked and I can sit comfortably and brute force thorugh your stacks when I see fit and noble and re-recap from stacked frontline nukes.

DeletedUser116223

We are going to op con again after the weekend and still no op from con.
I dont know why you dont delete,its summer and we could all go for holidays.
You just waste your time here its obvius that you cant face mors.

Our score with faux was 399-0 and now with con its 304-26...

CenturySoldier7

Reaction score
Well that sounds like fun. I don't think you will be hearing much from my tribe, none of them but me and about 10 others seem to be active. I think most of them are just waiting to be finished off :_(

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We are going to op con again after the weekend and still no op from con.
I dont know why you dont delete,its summer and we could all go for holidays.
You just waste your time here its obvius that you cant face mors.

Our score with faux was 399-0 and now with con its 304-26...

LOL , so sad , lets make it interesting , how bout I fight Mors all by myself , but lets make it a fair , 1 Player at a time , that way we will see who is better then I ..

DeletedUser116663

its so frustrating when your only enemy is your self :( please fight back ....

satorbg

LOL , so sad , lets make it interesting , how bout I fight Mors all by myself , but lets make it a fair , 1 Player at a time , that way we will see who is better then I ..

Will you send back tribal support? In any event this is hardly fair because due to your internals your cluster is very dense and homogeneous whilst most of the mors top players are spread out because their growth is the direct result of successful ops.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Will you send back tribal support? In any event this is hardly fair because due to your internals your cluster is very dense and homogeneous whilst most of the mors top players are spread out because their growth is the direct result of successful ops.
No of course I won't send back support , but yeah my clusters are very hard to break for any single Mors players . Also if players would just play the game instead of quitting I wouldn't have all these internals , If I didn't take the internals and let them go barb Mors would hop on them like flies on shit , like you all just did with in the fog .

None the less not too many single players can beat me alone it takes like 3 or more same as anant , I'm not saying this is wrong , it's actually right and I would go about it the same way , but seems like Con is just not on the same page too many players have to many things to do in rl as I do then to sit back on TW all day , I'm sure most accounts in Mors are played by 2 to 3 players per account and this is why your winning .

Just so you know I am rank 2 and I been on my account all by myself since the start of the world if there was three of me on this account I'd probably be rank 1 easily ..

DeletedUser66411

No of course I won't send back support , but yeah my clusters are very hard to break for any single Mors players . Also if players would just play the game instead of quitting I wouldn't have all these internals , If I didn't take the internals and let them go barb Mors would hop on them like flies on shit , like you all just did with in the fog .

None the less not too many single players can beat me alone it takes like 3 or more same as anant , I'm not saying this is wrong , it's actually right and I would go about it the same way , but seems like Con is just not on the same page too many players have to many things to do in rl as I do then to sit back on TW all day , I'm sure most accounts in Mors are played by 2 to 3 players per account and this is why your winning .

Just so you know I am rank 2 and I been on my account all by myself since the start of the world if there was three of me on this account I'd probably be rank 1 easily ..

You really came here to give yourself a pat on the back and think people will take you serious. Any solo player can get a top rank easily with the way many of the top Con accounts have got there. I'm not saying you shouldn't noble them but coming on the forums to say this makes you a good player is completely laughable. The reason MORs is beating you is because we play as a tribe not because some accounts are co played or that we sit and play TW all day. People in MORs are busy. as well People use their time on the game to participate in ops. Not internal accounts ;). But anyways congrats on your many achievements on this world. Maybe you can prove something in game instead of just talking about it.