198-snore. I mean 4

Mr. Cringer Pants

Same name on 88. Too lazy to make up an alias.

You gotta admit the TOS was a snoozefest. Did you actually read all of it?

You come on here awfully proud and gloating that a tribe fell apart, yet you played no roll in is collapse. I don't get your fascination with them nor your satisfaction in this.

Would you care to elaborate a bit?

DeletedUser102104

I actually did. Regime had a similar one. I red that too.
If someone puts enough time and passion to write a set of rules for you I think it's common sense to actually read it. This game is full of people that can take or lose villages but it really lacks the people with enough passion to write and read books for it.

I8TDLRq.jpg

I agree but having rules as long as a university assignment is something that scares people off, I would know.

Asukon

Reaction score
THE REAL WIPE FAMILY!

aad861bd9c4c958cf47975ef81785987.png

This was a CM, Dwarwen King, the forum moderator sent to our whole tribe. Telling which account they've been spying through, which i'll get into later.

In this CM, he claimed that Nest* said that he walled multiple nukes into them. When i asked for proof of Nest* saying such a thing, he sent this gyazo:

1385e9fc61fc91e00a034f34011ebed1.png

So how is this proof of Nest* claiming to have walled multiple ninja nukes?

8271db024eb90b4ef70531b09677fa65.png

So basically, we have WIPE members claiming that we're not honest. When THEY are sending out CMs to our tribemembers LYING and trying to recruit people from the other side? Isn't that just pathetic? We've also WIPE members logging into the account anatrocks, spying!

b566cd6441c496511eb7addf4d527fdc.png

So basically, The Ninja Sword has been logging into an account when he already have one on the world. Isn't that against the tribalwars rules? Tribalwars has went to a new level ladies and gents, with people cheating to get intel on the enemy tribe. Isn't that just sad to you? And then we have WIPE complaining about OUR honesty?.

I also want to add that The Ninja Sword has been manipulating quotes, making GOD cancel a NAP 4 days before the actuall agreement.

ae884f3a50d3459a8216c83e5a17b165.png

325981b3124ab3741ab43657c4dac8e0.png

So basically, he's manipulating the GOD leadership into turning against us? Not very nice KAPIL/Ninja.¨

So, is WIPE as honest and good as they claim?

Also, since Dwarwen King is a forum mod, he will most likely attempt to get my post down, but for those who read it, i hope you enjoyed :)

Have a good one :)

Asukon

DeletedUser

@Asukon, you can stop fishing for the remainder of your dignity now. Your tribe was a failure, it's leadership was a joke, and clearly you were unaware of the many backroom deals your own duchy was trying to make.

Y'know, it must be some kind of stockholm syndrome. Ninja never did hit bonfire, and he didn't send anything at Nest. His ODA never went up more than a smidge over 4 days. The specific event everyone is referencing is just one day. Check out his ODA history, linked below, if you don't believe me, and explain how those nukes are kicking today -- why no one can produce any report of him hitting Nest, yet Lord Arma, Minty Fresh, and CATastrophic Unicorn have a huge boost in ODS, 20k or so in the same day, which implies majority troops were not Nest's as well -- as he later lied.

lies.jpg

Ninja's player history
:
http://www.twstats.com/en88/index.php?page=player&id=11092257&mode=history

Your aristo aren't exactly innocent, either. Explain why they claimed they "knew all along" anant was a spy -- when he in actuality wasn't -- and claimed to have sent him separate circular mails, etc., and then RECANTED once they figured out it was a different guy entirely? And why not produce that gyazo link, too?

anant.jpg

If you knew all along, then why were you surprised there was a spy, and why on earth would you want him back? Also explain why no one said the gyazo shot was fake, and the timings matched up 100% with the info therein.

@waterloo1815, congrats you managed to sit through that long-winded filibuster of a TOS. I laud your patience in the face of material that was less substance and more of the duchy stroking its ego with a good six paragraphs worth of fluff. You wanna have a contract, enjoy writing it, and your applicants will enjoy reading it. It shouldn't read like half of an estate summary mated with a grocery list. Anyone'll tell you, I write my own books to my boys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Axis why do you keep going? There comes a point where you should win with dignity, Stanley Kubrick is gone now. No need to sit and gloat.

^^

Axis, you did a great job doing nothing with in-game actions to defeat your opponent. Amazing strategy by bleach, click recruit, bash leadership and toss anant under the bus. Wonderful job on your first cap as well. Next time eat a bonus village, the people that will rim you later will want bonus villages.

The fact you are posting with the implementation that you "won" is pathetic. Enjoy your time in Wipe's bitch tribe while it lasts.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And this above shows how little you actually know, Cringer.

Axis is an integral part of Wipe.

You have zero backing to your comments. Next time if you don't know, don't speak. Saves you from looking like an ass.

Everything Axis posted was true. And she was a large part of it all happening.

So. Yeah. Please don't speak unless you know.

Slark.

can you guys just shut the hell up with this he said she said flaming . it is so lame. are you guys 12 ? who cares if he smashed some nukes or not. go do something on the MAP so you can have the 'common sense right' to post here about other players. i would be ashamed to come here and talk about other players actions with an in game account like that. in understand it takes 10 seconds to send your 100 LC to farm and you need to keep busy with the extra time you have, but this is pathetic.

noobs look at ex 1984 and grim, we look at the map and smile.
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Half your post makes sense.

Basically you are saying the time it takes to post means we have too much spare time, yet you took the time to reply.

Got it.

DeletedUser13939

I will admit Asukon, your reply was far more thought out and structured than I would have expected from you. A complete 180 from your normal, every day talk. You get my applause good sir.

As you can tell, Axis did quite well in responding to your whole post. Just missed a couple of points, points I will now take the time to address.

Let's start simple and look at your claim that The Ninja Sword is twisting and altering quotes from Nest. Making it look like he said something he never said.

https://gyazo.com/4139e8b665580803cc66ea146f4dff4b

Oh yeah, totally twisting Nest's words, isn't he? I don't think there is much more to be said here.

Now then, let's take a look at my circular mail. Doesn't seem like much, right? You even claim it's stock full of lies. Honestly, we could go back and forth on whether or not I was lying. An action that will result in...well...nothing great. However, there is one thing I'm sure we can both agree on. It caused a rift in the tribe and forced Nest and Faux to make a rash decision. A decision that soon came back to bite them and force them to quit. That in my book is considered a win.

While we are on the subject of my circular mail, I suggest reading it again and working on your reading comprehension skills. Not once in there did I say, "Anantrocks is my spy!" No, I simply said, "You've even stacked our source!" Oh, wait. I guess I did put a white lie in that message. Anantrocks was not my spy, and our spy was never sent any support. Oops. ;)

How about we address the elephant in the room shall we? I keep hearing claims of The Ninja Sword logging into Anantrocks. Yet, I have not seen any proof. And trust me, I went round and round with Anantrocks and the players of The Ninja Sword. I'll keep it simple and just show two little screenshots that get the point across. Now, in this first one, we have Anantrocks showing the IP address that was supposedly not his.

https://gyazo.com/970da4c146cf353e2eeb144245d809f4

In this second one, we have a player of The Ninja Sword sharing the IP addresses used on that account. Due to security reasons, I will be cutting off half of them and withholding the the screenshot I was shown personally of their log in log.

https://gyazo.com/fe02a8565f60f8e465ba23fefd7f378c

Go on, take your time and compare. You'll notice the one Anantrocks shared does not match up to any on The Ninja Sword. To solidify things more, there have been multiple people who have reported The Ninja Sword for allegedly breaking the rules. The fact that The Ninja Sword is not banned is proof enough that no rules were broken.

But please, continue being salty and making up outlandish stories. Seems that's easier than just admitting you had horrible leaders that caved under the weakest of pressure. Nest himself even bowed before me.

https://gyazo.com/57baba359fc193e03ba669492bc8d64d

DeletedUser

^^
The fact you are posting with the implementation that you "won" is pathetic. Enjoy your time in Wipe's bitch tribe while it lasts.
Aww, butt-hurt I justifiably slagged your bud, Nox? 1v1 me and see if you don't barb out. You sure talk a lot of game for someone who knows little to nothing of the innards of either tribe covered in this thread, or that barbs can be strategic if you're not outright pointwhoring or nobling solely barbs.

Side note, I'm pretty sure implementation does not equal implication. Your understanding of the English language is cringe worthy. ;)

Moving on from ad hominems, sometimes you take one for the team and your nuke gets splatted; you deal with it and move on. Better to clear the way for a tribemate's nobles and relegate yourself to the rebuild than let them die and stagnate another day trying to get up another train. If that means you lag behind and spread is bad, sometimes the barb is a better option than missing out on a day of farming to send your nobles out and/or losing your nuke again.

About 1984, you seem to keep getting this one thing horribly wrong. We dismantled the existing structure of 1984, but when did I ever say we "won"? Quote me. Didn't simply press recruit to do it either. The Ninja Sword has always been a respected friend of Viwrathe's, even in war. He and DK came to us because Nest and Faux kept making bad calls, blaming all their mistakes on the membership, and throwing together ops the tribe was just not prepared to carry out. So under threat of wasting every nuke and noble they had spare because Faux said "You, kill, now", when the same tactic cost them a good two weeks of lag before, you can see why a tribe that actually cares about its membership started to look good.

@Sinful Angel, merely clarifying the finger pointing and lies brought up in this thread. Would've left it alone had Asukon not brought up a bunch of Nest/Faux worshipping propaganda. It's really disappointing they won't just own up to deceiving everyone. Had a spy in LoL, one or two in God, tried to force God and Wipe family to fight by boxing us in with diplo, and it worked until we got wise. It's only fair they quit. They had a good run at stirring the pot for a little bit, but they ultimately failed. Had Fresh stayed under their leadership still, it'd be a 100% failed tribe.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
@Asukon, you can stop fishing for the remainder of your dignity now. Your tribe was a failure, it's leadership was a joke, and clearly you were unaware of the many backroom deals your own duchy was trying to make.

Y'know, it must be some kind of stockholm syndrome. Ninja never did hit bonfire, and he didn't send anything at Nest. His ODA never went up more than a smidge over 4 days. The specific event everyone is referencing is just one day. Check out his ODA history, linked below, if you don't believe me, and explain how those nukes are kicking today -- why no one can produce any report of him hitting Nest, yet Lord Arma, Minty Fresh, and CATastrophic Unicorn have a huge boost in ODS, 20k or so in the same day, which implies majority troops were not Nest's as well -- as he later lied.

Actually he did hit a bonfire, it was mine. The reason why ODS went up much more than ninja's ODA is obviously because he lost a lot of troops but didnt kill many. I dont know who you're trying to fool with such incomplete logic but it's not going to be anyone with half a knowledge about the game.

DeletedUser13939

A couple of fakes don't equal a couple of nukes. I promise you, if there had been at least one nuke (Nest said there were 3-5 incoming), The Ninja Sword would have had a good increase in ODA. Bonfire or not. There were actual nukes from other players that did hit Nest's villages, and their ODA went up.

Keep trying Minty. <3

Asukon

Reaction score
Dwarwen, why won't you show the whole gyazo instead of just the part nest* said that thing? Why don't you show where The Ninja said that we should fight GOD? Or wait, that wouldn't make you look good, my bad!

Okay, you want to se proof of The Ninja Sword logging into anatrocks.

4646f755705569f36a77758980ea7e87.png

0f78869403f48da895b0876112a27b70.png

Here ya go DK. So basically DK, do you really think that Ninja is dumb enough to log into another dudes account with his own IP? No, but isn't it just a bit hilarious since Kapil is indian, and that IP that ISNT anatrocks just happens to be from India.

Well you're obviously full of shit and just a troll mate. So not gonna bother responding to you from here. But have a fun time getting Internaled by WIPE when they don't need your pathetic sister tribe anymore, you won't be remembered for shit, because you didn't do shit. You just let us know that you were spying through our accs. Thanks DK :)

DeletedUser

Actually he did hit a bonfire, it was mine. The reason why ODS went up much more than ninja's ODA is obviously because he lost a lot of troops but didnt kill many. I dont know who you're trying to fool with such incomplete logic but it's not going to be anyone with half a knowledge about the game.
No one is arguing a bonfire wasn't hit; from the looks of the ODA stat, about 1500 cats worth, give or take maybe 6k/6k sp/sw with some archers and HC, but the reality is Ninja wasn't the one who hit it. Others did. I got about 500 ODA off of it. Not terrible for one small hit. Ninja would have to waste a lot of nukes to get the, wait... 2290 ODA he actually did get that day. So my mistake, he did get some ODA, but this pokes an even bigger hole in the "Ninja splatted" argument.

DK mentioned in that circ how Nest and Faux seemed to hide any embarrassing reports. You know what's missing that should have been there in the .01% chance you're right and Ninja hit your bonfire? A report. 1500 cats with bonfire and about half a DV with 20 wall would surely kill off about 3-5 nukes, more if negative luck, so wouldn't they love to show off a good splat? Doesn't make sense the report is not there -- unless it didn't happen. Consider he hid a lot of catching def home across his villas, catting buildings, etc., too.

Bottom line, even if Ninja did hit Kubrick, I'm not sure why Nest and Faux lied about who hit the bonfire, why the reports weren't posted if he did hit bonfire, or why he never let out a peep about a splat. That leads me to believe it 100% did not happen.

@Asukon by that logic, my girlfriend across town could play TW and report me for logging into her acc. Sweet of you to share someone's ip, btw.

Asukon

Reaction score
@Asukon by that logic, my girlfriend across town could play TW and report me for logging into her acc. Sweet of you to share someone's ip, btw.
Well DK already showed the exact same IP above, so thank him :)

Also, reports were shared, all of them actually. Can't remember if anyone of them was Ninjas, since it doesn't matter.

DeletedUser80720

And this above shows how little you actually know, Cringer.

Axis is an integral part of Wipe.

You have zero backing to your comments. Next time if you don't know, don't speak. Saves you from looking like an ass.

Everything Axis posted was true. And she was a large part of it all happening.

So. Yeah. Please don't speak unless you know.
i would rather look like an ass then clearly act like im licking someones ass

just saying

DeletedUser

i would rather look like an ass then clearly act like im licking someones ass

just saying
Dw, Viw and I take turns, but I still call big spoon at night. ;D

@Asukon @Mintyfresh I did find the report on that Kubrick hit in my archive. Was curious. Something like 500 defending scouts and 175 cats dead. Hardly a bonnie block.