Pretty Little Liars

DeletedUser118416

You are just benefiting from the leniency of the ownership rule on this version. What your are doing is just plain shame and dishonnor.

Remember Destiny set the rules of war.

DVBBS

Do you not forget it was regime who chose the 2v1 gangbang? Dest as regimes ally merely wanted assurances we wouldn't be hung out to dry at the end - regime turned us away. So here we are.

We've not hijacked any of your accounts because as you can see from the last two days & the months before the previous weeks: we don't need your Regrimey tactics to win.

Now that you've hijacked our two bleeders: how are you gonna get caps?

#UseRegrimeyTacticsToWinCauseTheyreBad

I can't wait to see Connors face when his last village is eventually nobled & he realizes how much time he has wasted on this world for nothing. But the best part is you will only ever be remembered as not only a traitor: but a cheater too. Nothing else. & while we celebrate our win you may cry me a river about "how important and gr3at u are" cause no one cares

Last edited:

Tranquility

Reaction score
No one has commented on the two vs one. Personally, given what I have seen of Sin and Destiny during my time here, had Destiny actually had enough of a spine to maintain their relations and then fight Regime at the end, it would have been a rather dull fight.

You planned against Regime because all of their sitting, all of their support, all that they had done, wasn't good enough for you. You planned against Sin because you felt they were absolute rubbish and that you could beat them once you were done with Regime.

You were greedy. You were liars. You were cowards. You were cheats.

So please, don't think that I am at all upset at the odds, or at the size of the enemy, or even at your past. This game isn't fun without a challenge, and quite frankly, it is more fun when you are going up against people who have done terrible things under the guise of being "honorable." I have enjoyed my time here.

Have you?

I plan on enjoying it up to the last day.

Will you?

Because here is what you forget: Regime has not hijacked any account. Regime has not lied about any account. We have been very upfront about what has been done and about what will be done. The PNDK account was a player that had always been fond of Regime and who had still been one of the individuals who started Destiny, and was one of the individuals who took advantage of the Jovis situation. What can we offer someone who is part of Destiny's creation? What can we offer someone who was willing to take one of our accounts and use it against us while smiling sweet smiles and pretending like everything was still fine between the two tribes?

What could have possibly happened that would get the owner of PNDK to come back, strip away his coplayers, and turn his back on Destiny? Do you think that we offered him gold and women? Is your opinion of one of Destiny's first players so low that you think he would turn his back on you for the promise of playing a world he hasn't had the time to play in ages?

And, my lovely little Chris, you took advantage of an old owner who came back to an account, took that account, used that account against a tribe that had carried you through a war, and then lied about it.

Why are you upset if someone in Regime said hello to Jack and Jack said hello back? An old friend of Jack's contacted him to see how he was doing and one thing led to another. Perfectly harmless.

Awfully similar to the Jovis mess, wouldn't you think? An old owner comes back, takes his account from the active coplayers, then lets it be used against his old tribe. Not identical, of course. Jack did not string anyone along. No one made a mockery of the truth, no one lied. Simply an old owner who was told what was going on, was disgusted by what he saw, and decided that he wanted to turn a new leaf. Nothing illegal was done: Jack sincerely did not like the direction his account was going.

That is ok to do, isn't it? Isn't that what Destiny said? That we are allowed to do that?

Are we, Chris? Is this how you want to play? Is this your game?

It can be. Push us, Destiny. Show us your filth and your shame and your fear. Show us what we can do.

You set the rules. How far am I allowed to go? You set the rules for what is permissible in this world. Play the game using troops and so shall I. Play the game of despair by frantically trying to use tricks and you are playing my game.

I'm better at that game than you are. Try me. Push me. Dare me.

In the meantime, I will reiterate that Jack was contacted by an old friend. It was unintentional, it was unplanned, and yet it is similar enough to what happened to Jovis that I will consider us even. You took an account that wasn't yours, you lied about it, you used it against old friends. We were gifted an account, we were honest about it, and we use it against those who lied to us, who betrayed us, who mocked us.

So in that regard, we are even. While not planned, while not intentional, it is similar enough to consider it washed clean. You have other sins to atone for: and you shall atone for them, but while we are not going to genuinely forgive and forget, we will not punish for Jovis any longer.

I do this because I know that you will try something else. You can't win through troops - you have shown that. You also blame everyone for your failures except yourselves, so you will feel that you can get away with doing something else. And when you do, you will be playing my game. I will be allowed out again.

I also do this because I do not have to lift a finger to ruin Destiny. You are doing a fine job of your own, with your incredibly thorough "tribal op" to your unity. You will tear each other apart long before I can get to you.

Destiny, you will leave this world discouraged, broken, exhausted, and perhaps a little jaded.

But purified. Absolved. A bleeding body but a light soul.

Queen takes rook.

I eagerly await your next move.

DeletedUser102104

I dont get this Conor? Regime set it.. Trying to 2v1 SIN then playing fiddle with Dest. as if they owned them. I dont know if you remember but you were my biggest backer during that time. You ensured that we(sin and dest) did not hit each other, you guaranteed an alliance between the tribes and im pretty sure the merge idea between both of us started with you(im not 100% sure though, so sorry if im wrong!).
What Regime is doing to Dest. now is what I could have done to Regime when the war first started.

Upon declaration, I was asked to change my mind and hit Dest. as well to make things fair, but we declared war for a reason and we went through with it. I was also asked by around 5-6 Regime accounts to join SIN and I could have grabbed login info and done exactly what you guys are doing to us. Sure what you're doing isnt illegal because it isnt in the rules, but it is a shady shady way to get back.

It is what I get back for wanting a fair fight, it is the one thing I promised Googly when we declared. No spies, no jumpers. Guess the only way to win is by dirty tactics nowadays and seems as though i need to change my way of playing. thuoght i was already a dick but guess notttt

BTW: https://gyazo.com/431a4937b071ab149b5d0214f58db0ce
Funny that only Dest. players got this mail. I asked a few buddies outside of Dest. and no one received this mail lols, and all of us got the exact same two messages. Another shady tactic? Me thinks so, pls prove wrong

Sorry for not being as good a writer as Tranq(jen?) but I TRY TO BE :D

DeletedUser118416

I was a big backer for fighting Regime at the time they had some world class players and being the warmongering hero I am I wanted to war. Also if you read the mail he says your the best why would anyone outside of Dest get this mail, you guys have already announced yourselfs world winners. You also complain about dirty tactics yet you were also involved in Jovis issue and the coverup. Please don't try to be the shining knight when you are no better.

I eagerly await for my number 1 fangirl DVBBS to respond to me. I heard Christina fancies me a lot!

DeletedUser102104

No not really you would constantly state how you wanted SIN to win no matter what. You were the biggest SIN-backer around, then when back from your 'absence' you had a total 180. Came back with a mission to ruin it.

Anyway, yeah thanks for pretty much confirming that you guys are behind that :D Can't fault us for being confident about the win when we were less then 1% to it, now we're not so we're far from winners once again! But not too long ago we were pretty close :)

The Jovis account was a totally different situation, account did not kick out any co-players and account was returned to Regime at the end. You were behind that as much as us, we did no wrong. We(SIN) admitted to taking sit to fight Regime from it, we never hid that fact. Main thing is, account was not hijacked by us and was returned to Regime where they finished intenralling him

DeletedUser118416

Confirming what? Just another attempt to gain sympathy for your broken tribe. Keep skirting round the issue and blaming others the real issue is yourselves.

DeletedUser105140

How I take my villages isn't really a question when if I look a lot of regime members just mass barble for their losses. Now it's how I use my villages is what matters. I do support players, but do you expect me to need to support every single player as well as my own? I hope not. It's not as if I'm hoarding my villages myself. I accept sits so i'm not really doing nothing.

But when an account losses 2m points before we have to force get the sit, I don't see how we should give two craps about an account the current owner didn't even care about himself?

"So if you are incapable of participating in the war with your own account"

Oh, but I do participate in the war. Getting caps isn't the only way you participate, but if you fail to see that, you are a fool. Faking and nuking are more ways to help in the war rather then saying you need war caps to even be apart of it.

"You have placed the blame squarely on Ita's shoulders and no one else's (not that it is surprising; you have a history of pointing fingers when things don't go quite how you'd like them to)."

Rigggght, and tell me who is to blame for their account loosing 2m and we don't even hear of ita? Just interesting you are trying to say it isn't ita's fault his own account got eaten by Regime, forced sat by Dest realized it's pointless to support an account the owner doesn't care for so we internal it and try to say it's wrong.

Don't try to bring W70 into this as it has nothing to do with this world. But if you wanna, be my guest seeing as the mighty Ronin underdogs failed to wanna support their tribemember when it was needed until it started to losing many villages. So please, keep W70 to W70 and the tricks you used there, there. This is W80 and you should be so.

DeletedUser115610

"I can't wait to see Connors face when his last village is eventually nobled & he realizes how much time he has wasted on this world for nothing."

Maybe 1000 nobles wasn't enough to see how dest can't rim an active acc

Chris.. you talk so much but i haven't seen yet your mass attack against us. You are losing your time, you are losing every day and your hope while regime is eating w80 core. U can't rim us with your words. We are always in k45 and we'll be in k45 till the end of world

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No not really you would constantly state how you wanted SIN to win no matter what. You were the biggest SIN-backer around, then when back from your 'absence' you had a total 180. Came back with a mission to ruin it.

Anyway, yeah thanks for pretty much confirming that you guys are behind that :D Can't fault us for being confident about the win when we were less then 1% to it, now we're not so we're far from winners once again! But not too long ago we were pretty close :)

The Jovis account was a totally different situation, account did not kick out any co-players and account was returned to Regime at the end. You were behind that as much as us, we did no wrong. We(SIN) admitted to taking sit to fight Regime from it, we never hid that fact. Main thing is, account was not hijacked by us and was returned to Regime where they finished intenralling him

I guess I just imagined the active coplayer complaining in the tribe chat about the long gone original player changing the password on them because they changed the account name

as far as sin taking the sit goes I seem to recall there also being multiple destiny players involved in that,at a time while they still had diplomacy with us(one of which even being the dukes very own coplayer)

damn I sure am hallucinating a lot of things

Last edited:

DeletedUser114488

"I can't wait to see Connors face when his last village is eventually nobled & he realizes how much time he has wasted on this world for nothing."

Maybe 1000 nobles wasn't enough to see how dest can't rim an active acc

Chris.. you talk so much but i haven't seen yet your mass attack against us. You are losing your time, you are losing every day and your hope while regime is eating w80 core. U can't rim us with your words. We are always in k45 and we'll be in k45 till the end of world

Ben you really do talk a load of horse s*** end of the day your an awful player who will be rimmed. You have such a huge ego but answer this what account has destroyed 3 huge tribe wide ops ? Yeah sorry I forgot the Vlad account. So looking forward to taking you out of k45 nub

Anyway GG Regime

Love

Sam

DeletedUser103537

I am confused does previous person think algerion is ben pretty sure algerion on the externals is franc. Your message is confusing.

DeletedUser102104

I guess I just imagined the active coplayer complaining in the tribe chat about the long gone original player changing the password on them because they changed the account name

as far as sin taking the sit goes I seem to recall there also being multiple destiny players involved in that,at a time while they still had diplomacy with us(one of which even being the dukes very own coplayer)

damn I sure am hallucinating a lot of things
Yeah Dest. took sit, Connor was a big reason behind us grabbing sit FYI(us equalling SIN and Dest.)

DeletedUser118416

I haven't denied being involved I've told Regime I was a big part of originally gaining control of the sit. But I actually didn't send attacks or defend on it I simply passed it across. I wasn't apart of the shady coverup being discussed by both councils to try and gain the best outcome for a shady move? Nearly every account in both council's had a go.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

I don't know who runs the Tranquility account now or on the forums, but that account will always be a cheater and scum in my opinion. Just looking at the name is disgusting and if its a different person than they should change the name. What they attempted to do was absolute pathetic and how someone can even post with that account name on the forums about lying and deception is pure ironic.

Tranquility

Reaction score
The Jovis account was a totally different situation, account did not kick out any co-players and account was returned to Regime at the end.

Yes, the Jovis account kicked out coplayers in order to give the account to Destiny.

Yes, it is a different situation. I do believe I covered all of the ways in which it was different: Destiny had relations with Regime at the time, still took the sit, lied about what was going on, worked with Sin to come up with a story about what happened with Jovis while simultaneously still pretending like they would be hitting Sin with Regime, used the account against Regime (while lying about it), and so on and so forth.

Regime chatted with an old player, they were disgusted with how things were going, they removed the coplayers and gave the account to Regime. This is where the similarities end. Because we did it during a time of war, we did it without lying about it, we did it openly and without coming up with an awful cover for why it was done.

We did not tell Jack what to do, and we did not tell Jack what not to do. He made his own choices and we capitalized on them. We felt it was reasonable to do because of what Destiny had already done. Destiny did what they did not because of any prior dirty tactic, but because they felt that Regime didn't give them the moon and stars and decided that Sin would make a better bedfellow.

So please, tell me how these are identical situations. Tell me that this is all Regime's fault, and suddenly, from out of nowhere and without any provocation, Regime played a mean trick on poor little Destiny, the saints of W80.

This is what Connor meant when he said that Destiny writes the rules of warfare. I can say with full sincerity that I do not care about a two vs one. I doubt the Regime crew cares, either. What they care about is all of the underhanded things that Destiny did.

So you write the rules. You tell us what is considered too far. Is what happened to Jovis going too far? If so, then why did you do it? If what happened with Jovis is acceptable then you should walk smiling over to Jack and congratulate him on a well played move.

You don't get to be the saints of the world. You don't get to be the poor innocent victims of the world. You decided how far was too far. And while we know that Destiny are W80's little Greasemonkeys, while we know that Destiny are W80's little Pinocchios who have spent their time lying to anyone with ears as they try to become a real tribe, even we have our limits.

We will not lie, we will not break the rules.

Beyond that: you write the rules of warfare. You have told us what is acceptable and we have embraced it.

I have said this many times. Is it clear yet? Do you understand what you have done to yourselves yet? Look at your litany of sins and see what you have said I can do to you.

Decide what else can be added to the list.

Dear Grim,

As for your fun little jaunt down Defensive Lane, I'm amused that you would justify your embarrassing lack of war caps on a tribe that you hold in very low regard. I remember when you were in Sin, you would grump about how war caps were no fun because you were too far away from the frontline and couldn't take or hold anything you sent your nobles to. It seems that someone doesn't have a clear understanding of how to get a frontline cluster from which to attack. Other Sin players managed to do it, but it somehow escaped you. I suppose every tribe needs a carrion crow that can double as a cheerleader, and while I thought that Destiny had plenty of those already, one more certainly won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

The MotR account is at fault for the condition of his account. But it isn't solely his fault. What happens to an account reflects on the tribe, itself. That is when - after Destiny and Sin jumped Regime - they mocked Regime for the bleeding of accounts and players. They did not say, "This is a good tribe, but X was a weak link." They crowed and howled in glee and told everyone who would listen that Regime didn't know how to play as a team; that Regime didn't act like a tribe.

You have already decided that the account was "useless." Perhaps we should put that to the test, Grim. Shall we invite the MotR account to Regime and see how useless it is? There is hardly anything left to it, and as Regime has shown, we are incapable of regrowing accounts that are on death's door.

As for W70, I believe you forget that what you have done in past worlds is a good way to judge what you will do in future worlds. I have passed judgement on you, Grim. I know what you will do when we finally get to you. In the past, you had a hot account and often failed to pass a sit so it was being nobled by sword trains, and when you quit that hot account, you didn't tell anyone. You simply walked away.

So when we get to you - and we will - you will grump and huff and talk about how busy life is, how unfair this is, and how hard this is. When people do get your sit, it will be a mess. And through it all, it will be everyone's fault but your own. Then, in the end, you will walk away.

This isn't W70. Your pretty Simon has tried to make it W70 - I know that he has been contacting quite a few of his old crew for a "round two." I know that he calls us "Ronin" instead of Regime.

His old crew likes to talk.

This isn't W70. Regime is their own tribe and will remain their own tribe. They have their own vendettas, they have their own flaws, their own strengths, their own players. They have a set of rules that are different from the rules. Except for one - the golden rule: you tell me what is permissible.

So keep eating, Grim. The bigger they are, after all.

I don't know who runs the Tranquility account now or on the forums, but that account will always be a cheater and scum in my opinion. Just looking at the name is disgusting and if its a different person than they should change the name. What they attempted to do was absolute pathetic and how someone can even post with that account name on the forums about lying and deception is pure ironic.

Nearly verbatim translation: "I know absolutely nothing about the Tranquility account, know nothing about who is on the account, have no idea if they were part of anything, but I have decided that I hate the word "tranquility" because of that one incident with the van that had FREE CANDY written on the side, therefore anything that the account does is a mockery and deceitful. I am going to hate a collection of pixels without knowing what is going on. Since I feel this way, I will use my magic powers to make my feelings factual to justify the word vomit."

If you would like to clarify things then you're welcome to sit at the grown up table. We get enough fictitious speculation already. The Tranquility account name is barely a few months old and hasn't been used in past worlds or, as you can tell from the time the forum account was made, been used in the past on the externals. If you are talking about the "horrible thing" the LichLord account was accused of, it was a false accusation and Sin apologized for that accusation. If you have been spiritually scarred by someone using the name in the past, then you may want to find some way to seek peace, because Oxford isn't going to be getting rid of that word just because you've had a bad day.

DeletedUser99565

It was not a false accusation against my account (smokn) the "coplayer" came forward and said he had relations with a player on the lich account and that he told regime he had control of the account and it was inactive. The name of the account was changed within close proximity of the event happening so i will always associate the account with what happened. It was a dirty move that everyone had denied including the players on the account. But the truth eventually came forward when this ivan guy said he gave the account to his brother who was in regime. Regime can pretend to be innocent but as you can see they too have used dirty tactics.
(Note: haven't played on smokn or dumble account for months)

DVBBS

We don't need your sympathy - you can keep it while we slowly take back our villages and more.

You backed the wrong pony Connor and now we are all gonna laugh as it rides you off a cliff.

I'm not your fan girl - just hate your guts for being a traitor. Also hate Wallace & hodgy for the same reasons. You're not special just another Benedict Arnold that will only be remembered for the shadey shit they've pulled. #RegrimeInPieces