Who is Brexit Duke?

DeletedUser119636

Silly question, but I cannot seem to locate their person. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser119636

I must say, this is the earliest declaration of war I received in my 10 years of playing this game. He's so sensitive and little it's astounding. :confused:

DeletedUser119636

Can you post screenshots of begging? Because I threw a NAP offer to end the petty failed scouting your side was doing, so we could focus on more pressing matters.

Brad, I know you have short stubby fingers. Which means you get easily irritated having to type out the bullshit responses you're giving, but trust me when I say I understand. Be a dear and make yourself useful. Get out of my face, and show me what a 2 time world-winning tribe can do. If you guys do not muster up the entertainment you grandiosely expressed, when you were fingering yourself, I will be disappointed.

DeletedUser114869

Can you post screenshots of begging? Because I threw a NAP offer to end the petty failed scouting your side was doing, so we could focus on more pressing matters.

Brad, I know you have short stubby fingers. Which means you get easily irritated having to type out the bullshit responses you're giving, but trust me when I say I understand. Be a dear and make yourself useful. Get out of my face, and show me what a 2 time world-winning tribe can do. If you guys do not muster up the entertainment you grandiosely expressed, when you were fingering yourself, I will be disappointed.

Talking a lot of shit for a guy who is scared to say who you are...I got what I wanted from you in the skype chat though ;)

f40e2643eab81f49886640d3abdca75b.png

DeletedUser119636

Thank you, Little Brad for revealing me "begging" for a NAP. I am so embarrassed! :oops: When will you show me what a two-time world winning champion can do? I'm not disclosing my previous accounts and accomplishments, because they are meaningless. It's a new world, new setting. I rather gloat when I make feats here. Okay? Good.

DeletedUser111495

I'm willing to bet all my PP I make this world that you won't amount to much Black Panther, leave Brad alone, guy gets bullied enough :D

DeletedUser119636

Sorry to tell you this, but Little Brad is my new best friend in this K/World. We'll be sticking together until the end. What you believe I'll amount to is trivial. This is between me and my little friend.

DeletedUser

Sorry to tell you this, but Little Brad is my new best friend in this K/World. We'll be sticking together until the end. What you believe I'll amount to is trivial. This is between me and my little friend.

Between you, brad, and your "investment" ;) :p

DeletedUser119596

You don't have any friends from what I hear, people just tolerate you......Billy