Pretty Little Liars

DeletedUser102104

Sorry, just saw this one, okay so, straight up, I was a co on the Jovis account right when it got HIJACKED. I was a co, I GOT KICKED OUT, so yeah, The Jovis account did actually kicked out 2 coplayers. :)
Where were you months ago? Um no where.. Idoubt you were a co, I grew close w/ Jovis owner after the shit went down and he never mentioned you. Conor admitted to being a huge part of getting the account, and he's now in Regime. All we simply did is grab the sit from Conor and fight :) regime got the acc back in the end

DeletedUser103537

Where were you months ago? Um no where.. Idoubt you were a co, I grew close w/ Jovis owner after the shit went down and he never mentioned you. Conor admitted to being a huge part of getting the account, and he's now in Regime. All we simply did is grab the sit from Conor and fight :) regime got the acc back in the end
Olt is the one who was playing it with tableforone(andrew). he umm was playing for a while like 3 months and asked to change email and pass and did. jovis the brother hadn't played for months came back and just gift sit to destiny and sin. So he did a similiar thing that pndk did. Also both were top 25 account. So I don't mind what to pndk at all. Jovis owner hadn't played for months at all. His brother even said olt could change name and email.

DeletedUser102104

Damn y'know, I wouldn't know all that much. Connor would(not trying to be a dick, i promise).
Guess I was wrong here, sorry <3 o_O

DeletedUser118725

I was the co of Andrew, and when Andrew joined Jovis, I thought it'd be good to stick with him, and I joined Jovis as well. I got the confirmation to change the name from Lew ( I don't think that anyone tried to change the email, but oh well ) and considering Lew has been buying the PP's it was his right to choose what should I do. Next thing I know, is I can't log back into the account anymore. Thank you Dest. for destroying MY account. Now I shall destroy your tribe. :)

DeletedUser118416

#Justice4Jovis

I need my fan girl response, Chris where are you (DVBBS).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118416

Thought so, hopefully its a blog of true heroes, i'll be alongside Trump and his other man crushes. I wouldn't be surprised if he built a large shrine inside his house just for me.

DeletedUser58259

#Justice4Jovis

I need my fan girl response, Chris where are you (DVBBS).

That's funny coming from you considering you're the one that took the sit and manipulated others into taking it as well with lies about the account being hijacked (like regime is actually doing now.)

DeletedUser118416

Manipulated? You guys were dribbling at the thought of causing havoc on an account, lets not lie here Ben, were all friends...

DeletedUser115610

hijacked: An excuse used by dest in 2016 to try not to take their responsibilities that they have a tribe full of lazy people who does not support and is not active enough to stop a regime op

strange that still do not say that kryptos has been hijacked.

DeletedUser103537

Why does destiny say hijack god if we did that send a support ticket in

DeletedUser58259

How about all the times you've attempted to get me to betray my tribe and join Regime. How about all the times you've mentioned you want to join Destiny. again "after you cleaned up the inactives.' Do you have loyalties, or more importantly, do you even have loyalties to ANYONE. I mean I know a lot of players that have issues with loyalties to tribes, but do you even have loyalties to friends? Do I even need to bring up the reason why I know you have none to me? I mean dude, you wonder why I'm mad at you. Look at all the shitty things you've done recently. Then look at the shitty stuff your tribe has done recently. - The tribe you say is wonderful, while they do underhanded dirty crap that even NAM would have felt guilty doing.

[8/12/2016 1:16:29 AM | Edited 1:16:29 AM] Ben: any way she was the duchess of ronin on w70\
[8/12/2016 1:16:37 AM] Ben: won with the same dirty tactics they're using now
[8/12/2016 1:17:11 AM] Pavle .: NAM 2.0
[8/12/2016 1:17:11 AM] Pavle .: :D

DeletedUser118416

I don't think your one to talk about dirty tactics Benny Boy.

DeletedUser58259

You make me sick Connor

No response to anything about your dis-loyalties to everyone?

Not going to attempt to deny any of this? I'd like you to try. I can quote every bit of it. You disloyal piece of .. well you know.

DeletedUser118416

Love you

I don't need to deny anything, you turned your back on me not the other way around. Joining MORS was the worst thing you did, instantly became SIN puppet. Couldn't do anything wrong in your eyes.

When you get like this only means one thing Drunk Ben is here to play. Goodie Gumdrops.