Pretty Little Liars

DeletedUser58259

[2:20:18 AM] Ben (Aldegrion): lol. did you ask to rejoin dest
[2:20:36 AM] Connor Wilson: and Yeah I did ask to rejoin

[2:19:48 AM] Ben (Aldegrion): did you ask me to join regime 5 times or not?
[2:19:52 AM] Connor Wilson: you were a big pusher of ops on me
[2:19:56 AM] Connor Wilson: I didn't ask 5 times
[2:19:58 AM] Connor Wilson: maybe 2 times

[2:23:28 AM] Ben (Aldegrion): You wanted whatever it took to beat regime
[2:23:31 AM] Ben (Aldegrion): even allying sin
[2:23:34 AM] Ben (Aldegrion): to later betray them
[2:23:35 AM] Ben (Aldegrion): yes or no
[2:23:44 AM] Connor Wilson: I don't need to deny that mate everyone knows

DeletedUser118416

Why delete parts?

f78e461d2b59a3f26db439fd30b16b6e.png

DeletedUser58259

Because that's not true and we both know it.

You're just attempting to excuse yourself from the truth with claims of trolling . LOL.

DeletedUser118416

Why would I want to rejoin Destiny a tribe who are full of useless players. Who ruined any fun I could possibly have playing a game and who wanted a easy win? Ofcourse I was trolling.

Why would Regime want to recuit a inactive account which is food?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Because that's not true and we both know it.

You're just attempting to excuse yourself from the truth with claims of trolling . LOL.
Well Franc, Josiah and I certainly would never rejoin destiny. I'm completely sure Connor wouldn't either. You're clutching at straws here Ben

DeletedUser58259

Well Franc, Josiah and I certainly would never rejoin destiny. I'm completely sure Connor wouldn't either. You're clutching at straws here Ben

For what purpose? All you're saying now is a friend betrayed me and lied. Either he was telling the truth or he wasn't. If he was lying then that's almost worse is it not?

What you're suggesting is that Regime took in traitors of both tribe and friends. Is that better?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For what purpose? All you're saying now is a friend betrayed me and lied. Either he was telling the truth or he wasn't. If he was lying then that's almost worse is it not?

What you're suggesting is that Regime took in traitors of both tribe and friends. Is that better?
Wait what? You've lost me.

DeletedUser102104

Or you could just read the rules and I am sure many people know the rules. So maybe we should all just pay more attention to them. I mean the rules are the same so just pay more attention. I still find you guys hilarious saying we hijacked the accounts. Maybe they didn't like destiny as I despise destiny find full of people who say we cheat. I wonder if you got mirrors in destiny.
sam :| we're supposed to love eachother stop hating on me or else i give you no more information on dest

DeletedUser102104

Love you

I don't need to deny anything, you turned your back on me not the other way around. Joining MORS was the worst thing you did, instantly became SIN puppet. Couldn't do anything wrong in your eyes.

When you get like this only means one thing Drunk Ben is here to play. Goodie Gumdrops.
What does MORS have to do with SIN? Absolutely nothing lol. MORS was duked by Pavle(with amanda barely helping). and at the time pavle didnt play w80 much, both tribes had nothing in common for you to make the comparison. You tried your hand at backstabbing SIN, but your plan was to backstab Dest. when you first joined lol. (you said youd only be there for a while before jumping to SIN, think everyone knows this now.

sam ur not allowed to answer this cause sens>pens, srry

DeletedUser103537

What does MORS have to do with SIN? Absolutely nothing lol. MORS was duked by Pavle(with amanda barely helping). and at the time pavle didnt play w80 much, both tribes had nothing in common for you to make the comparison. You tried your hand at backstabbing SIN, but your plan was to backstab Dest. when you first joined lol. (you said youd only be there for a while before jumping to SIN, think everyone knows this now.

sam ur not allowed to answer this cause sens>pens, srry
Pens are better sens are a joke and I better be on topic ummm how to answer umm I don't know what to say. Pens better I guess

DeletedUser118416

Your right Angelo at first when I got kicked from Gents I was already talking to SIN but when I found out Ryan and Mathias were in Dest and after speaking to Mathias my mind was made up. Thus my choice to join Destiny. I never planned to backstab Destiny at all. In fact I had huge amounts of respect for Destiny as I had been fighting Mathias, Dennis and Lee for months. Something you are unaccustomed too. WAR.

I never tried to backstab SIN, you brought the hate on yourselves by complaining at barb nobling when we are pushing for the same goal, the lack of effort coming from SIN was unbelievable. Everyday your poor performance just tilted me so hard. Why should I win the world for you? I shouldn't have to deal with a tribe of supposed allies who claim block me on purpose, sit on claims and do nothing, claim inside my clusters which gain them no advantage what so ever. The sheer lack of offering help and support, and the greediness of your members is disgusting holding troops back to win LOTD when you have other members fighting tooth an nail on the frontline. WDB...

You don't quite understand what I mean by MORS changed Ben as it has nothing to do with you. His attitude changed so much when he joined MORS went from agreeing with me to instantly defending against everything said to fault the awful tribe that SIN was. At first it was little things and I just thought ah hes playing under Amanda and Pavle he probably doesn't want to be seen bad mouthing then it got too much. He changed.

I have nothing to hide, just people trying to save face now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102104

Your right Angelo at first when I got kicked from Gents I was already talking to SIN but when I found out Ryan and Mathias were in Dest and after speaking to Mathias my mind was made up. Thus my choice to join Destiny. I never planned to backstab Destiny at all. In fact I had huge amounts of respect for Destiny as I had been fighting Mathias, Dennis and Lee for months. Something you are unaccustomed too. WAR.

I never tried to backstab SIN, you brought the hate on yourselves by complaining at barb nobling when we are pushing for the same goal, the lack of effort coming from SIN was unbelievable. Everyday your poor performance just tilted me so hard. Why should I win the world for you? I shouldn't have to deal with a tribe of supposed allies who claim block me on purpose, sit on claims and do nothing, claim inside my clusters which gain them no advantage what so ever. The sheer lack of offering help and support, and the greediness of your members is disgusting holding troops back to win LOTD when you have other members fighting tooth an nail on the frontline. WDB...

You don't quite understand what I mean by MORS changed Ben as it has nothing to do with you. His attitude changed so much when he joined MORS went from agreeing with me to instantly defending against everything said to fault the awful tribe that SIN was. At first it was little things and I just thought ah hes playing under Amanda and Pavle he probably doesn't want to be seen bad mouthing then it got too much. He changed.

I have nothing to hide, just people trying to save face now.

You were simply mass barblign right on SIN front and with rumbles and quotes coming from inside Dest. stating how you were wanting to hit SIN sooner rather then later. I believe SIN had hundreds, even thousands of DV's in Dest. villages. I know for a fact SIN only stopped helping Dest. when you returned and cause everything to go sour. I still like you as a person Connor but I seriously have lost all respect for you, I don't care that you went to Regime man. You do what you want, it's your account and you can do whatever the hell you want. But just seems as though today i find out that you were lying the whole time, was reading old forum posts as well(in dest.). You were always telling me how you want SIN/Dest. to ally together and even threw in how you favored SIN of Dest. (even when you were IN Dest.) and I just took it, didnt question it. But only to find out you always planned to want to backstab SIN is weird. Idk where u got that LOTD bs though, only time anyone really farms is when nukes are home from travelling and when they are still planning(ik youre pulling that from Cwolfgurl acc winning it the other day and I guess your spy told you how we spoke about it). About SIN lack of real fight on Regime, at the beginning things were shit because we only had like 3-5 accounts on fronts. We literally had to move our whole tribe a mile away, I told you guys we weren't ready to fight and it showed but you wanted us to declare and fight now incase we were lying the whole time. Being the guy I am, just wanted to prove to you guys that we're here for you. Towards the end we hit inactivity, IRL happens. I was gone for a few months(from end of dec until this month really, didnt do a thing). I was a shit leader/player for that while and didn't push for what we believed in for a while. Ben changed and though differnetly, so what? So did you, you were always pro alliance and pro merge then when you came back from break you were anti alliance anti merge. Shit happens, people change. Tribes lose, tribes win. Players get rimmed, players rim other players. Same thing.I doubt MORS had anything to do with him changing his opinion.

Anyway this is a great topic to discuss but I'm done commenting on it as it could do forever, although if you do want to keep it going(i'd be more then glad to) hmu on skype!

DeletedUser118416

Ah nice must be fun for the frontliners to be constantly resending their nukes to gain ground while mid and backline just farm when their nukes return nice. Players like Cwolf and WDB are honestly so useless in this type of game. Undeserved of ever being top ranks let alone hold rank 1. Utterly disgusting. I honestly don't care if you lost all respect for me I lost all respect for SIN when they had over 2 1/2 k frontline and could barely push. And yet it took almost 1-2 months to even get people to noble barbs to even gain a front. Your inability to move and nuke for others is clear reason why you guys suck as a tribe. Congrats.

DeletedUser103537

How about all the times you've attempted to get me to betray my tribe and join Regime. How about all the times you've mentioned you want to join Destiny. again "after you cleaned up the inactives.' Do you have loyalties, or more importantly, do you even have loyalties to ANYONE. I mean I know a lot of players that have issues with loyalties to tribes, but do you even have loyalties to friends? Do I even need to bring up the reason why I know you have none to me? I mean dude, you wonder why I'm mad at you. Look at all the shitty things you've done recently. Then look at the shitty stuff your tribe has done recently. - The tribe you say is wonderful, while they do underhanded dirty crap that even NAM would have felt guilty doing.

[8/12/2016 1:16:29 AM | Edited 1:16:29 AM] Ben: any way she was the duchess of ronin on w70\
[8/12/2016 1:16:37 AM] Ben: won with the same dirty tactics they're using now
[8/12/2016 1:17:11 AM] Pavle .: NAM 2.0
[8/12/2016 1:17:11 AM] Pavle .: :D
Tell me these dirty tactics pretty sure destiny done far worse then regime so umm look in the mirror if you want dirty tactics pardon for repeating myself. Honestly I was tempted long ago to join sin and fight destiny as I dislike a lot of the stuff your tribe has pulled. I am happy that I never did that as I am under a excellent leader and am happy with all my tribemates. Best group I ever played with now.

DeletedUser102104

These are the logs i have been talking about for so long;
https://gyazo.com/d79b4fd40215baba36326c301a754e76
https://gyazo.com/8417b133b1b46e684c15b7a9d55f02d9
[2015-12-11, 1:24:47 PM] angelo: sin was ready for all of this
[2015-12-11, 1:24:50 PM] Connor Wilson: And slowly coco too
[2015-12-11, 1:24:59 PM] angelo: if dest had warred sin:d
[2015-12-11, 1:25:08 PM] angelo: dest would of los:x
[2015-12-11, 1:25:11 PM] Connor Wilson: Yeah but it would of been regime and dest
[2015-12-11, 1:25:15 PM] angelo: and regime
[2015-12-11, 1:25:19 PM] Connor Wilson: I don't know for sure
[2015-12-11, 1:25:23 PM] angelo: would of gone out of my way :p
[2015-12-11, 1:25:31 PM] angelo: well if they hitus
[2015-12-11, 1:25:34 PM] Connor Wilson: Them odds are extremely hard to overcome just like regime are struggling too
[2015-12-11, 1:25:34 PM] angelo: i know we have you with us
[2015-12-11, 1:25:47 PM] angelo: and you come with frozen ogandm
[2015-12-11, 1:25:48 PM] angelo: and someone else
[2015-12-11, 1:25:50 PM] Connor Wilson: My group would of followed me etc
[2015-12-11, 1:25:52 PM] Connor Wilson: Ald
[2015-12-11, 1:25:55 PM] angelo: and ald
[2015-12-11, 1:26:01 PM] angelo: yeah i know if anything were to go down
[2015-12-11, 1:26:03 PM] angelo: we always have you guys
[2015-12-11, 1:26:09 PM] angelo: and really thats all we need
[2015-12-11, 1:26:13 PM] Connor Wilson: I don't know dest has some really good players outside my group
[2015-12-11, 1:26:18 PM] angelo: yeah
[2015-12-11, 1:26:21 PM] angelo: but same as googly said
[2015-12-11, 1:26:26 PM] angelo: i had a lot of dest ask to join sin
[2015-12-11, 1:26:28 PM] angelo: when things wereslim
[2015-12-11, 1:26:31 PM] angelo: coco knows ive told her
[2015-12-11, 1:26:32 PM] Connor Wilson: Like Wallace atm is tearing regime to pieces
[2015-12-11, 1:26:55 PM] Connor Wilson: I had the privilege to rim Wallace on w65
[2015-12-11, 1:26:56 PM] angelo: i was always so hesitant with dest cause i didnt know who was loyal or not
[2015-12-11, 1:26:59 PM] Connor Wilson: Awesome defender
[2015-12-11, 1:27:05 PM] angelo: but allt hat was settled:D
[2015-12-11, 1:27:09 PM] Connor Wilson: Yeah haha
[2015-12-11, 1:27:17 PM] angelo: everything was in a blunder post-gents fall ffs
[2015-12-11, 1:27:21 PM] Connor Wilson: Wallace hodgy and mortadella are really big hitters in dest
[2015-12-11, 1:27:23 PM] angelo: sin was preparing to be hit 2v1
[2015-12-11, 1:27:44 PM] Connor Wilson: Dest best players are on regimes front lol
[2015-12-11, 1:27:45 PM] angelo: sin and dest relations were rocky af
[2015-12-11, 1:27:53 PM] Connor Wilson: Well wouldn't say best but most experienced
[2015-12-11, 1:28:06 PM] Connor Wilson: Why were they Rocky
[2015-12-11, 1:28:13 PM] angelo: we recruited michelle
[2015-12-11, 1:28:21 PM] angelo: and shes like ‘kick herrr’
[2015-12-11, 1:28:23 PM] angelo: etc
[2015-12-11, 1:28:29 PM] angelo: then im like ‘kick ald’
[2015-12-11, 1:28:34 PM] Connor Wilson: I'm surprised that happened tbh after everything with her and Brad
[2015-12-11, 1:28:36 PM] angelo: then i got our dest fronts stacks:D
[2015-12-11, 1:28:46 PM] angelo: and had players shift trains to dest front
[2015-12-11, 1:28:59 PM] Connor Wilson: After she was just spoiling the plans everyone made and kept just going to Brad
[2015-12-11, 1:29:08 PM] angelo: shes loyal
[2015-12-11, 1:29:17 PM] angelo: only reaosn she spoiled was cause greg was kinda forcing her to jump i guess
[2015-12-11, 1:29:23 PM] Connor Wilson: I guess
[2015-12-11, 1:29:31 PM] angelo: amanda talked me into recruiting michelle
[2015-12-11, 1:29:33 PM] angelo: i dont regret it tho

I'm sure you'l find something to use agaisnt me, but im just posting these to prove what I have been saying! am really not hiding a thing, I've said some shit but everyone knows what I've said!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118416

Your using chats with me before I truly got to know everyone in Destiny. And your right at this point I was Pro SIN. I liked the damage you did to Gents when you declared and at the time I thought you guys were a strong tribe. But really it was just Jordan doing everything to be honest. But as time went on, I slowly started resenting SIN due to obvious reasons stated. I don't deny being Pro SIN but my respect was lost due to the poor ability of your entire tribe. With Jordan gone you lost your only strong player and obviously look at how far you guys have come. Reached rank 1 by declaring war on every rim tribe instead of fighting Regime.

I told Coco I was already in talks to join SIN when I got kicked from Gents. But I said i'll try and ease it down so there wouldn't be any bad blood so I can stay in Destiny. If Coco wants to deny this she can but this happened and I tried to keep her informed on what was happening.

Also if Jordan isn't gone then I retract what I said as obviously the TDM account has been useless and I have been under the impression he quit? Sorry if this isn't true.

Also thank you for the compliment.

I'm glad you acknowledge I am all you need thanks Angy Baby!

DeletedUser102104

Your using chats with me before I truly got to know everyone in Destiny. And your right at this point I was Pro SIN. I liked the damage you did to Gents when you declared and at the time I thought you guys were a strong tribe. But really it was just Jordan doing everything to be honest. But as time went on, I slowly started resenting SIN due to obvious reasons stated. I don't deny being Pro SIN but my respect was lost due to the poor ability of your entire tribe. With Jordan gone you lost your only strong player and obviously look at how far you guys have come. Reached rank 1 by declaring war on every rim tribe instead of fighting Regime.

I told Coco I was already in talks to join SIN when I got kicked from Gents. But I said i'll try and ease it down so there wouldn't be any bad blood so I can stay in Destiny. If Coco wants to deny this she can but this happened and I tried to keep her informed on what was happening.

Also if Jordan isn't gone then I retract what I said as obviously the TDM account has been useless and I have been under the impression he quit? Sorry if this isn't true.

Also thank you for the compliment.

I'm glad you acknowledge I am all you need thanks Angy Baby!

Hahah Connor baby you really are all I need ;). I hate to release logs man, but I was just being brought out to be a liar(no one was believing)
Anyway, Jordon did do a lot at the start of Gents war but I'm pretty sure a lot of people picked it up as time passed. Anyway Coco hasn't denied, it's true I s'pose. Also Jordon hasn't been our only good players, lots have come and gone from sin. Lot more of jordon's caliber within old-SIN, I surely am not but others were!
Yeah Jordon is around! Still livin' and breathin' haha

DeletedUser118416

Yeah man I don't mind release logs, I'm not going to sit here and argue, I am just enjoying fighting inactives to be honest. :)