Pretty Little Liars

DeletedUser103537

God :\ why does everyone have to be so salty? nobled a village off an enemy? good shit, dont need to brag. defended an op? good shit, dont need to brag.
the tw is cancerrrrrrrrr, worse then CoD/Rust community. Even worse then CSGO, there's not fun in this game anymore. sure the fights are fun but you guys ruin it all from both sides. i was also 'arguing' on this thread but nothing to the sounds of being salty like sinful angel right here or even ma boy helios up there :(

i'll lose this world happily or i'll win it happily, this games supposed to be fun between everyone :(

WHERE IS THE LOVE
You argue all the time saying the sens are good god yeah you need to quit arguing accept fact sens suck. Ok so hmm I like a little banter and arguing on the forums makes world fun.

DeletedUser118416

Think the 'love' goes out the window when you try and pull one of the lamest attempts of achieving a world win ever in TW. Zero respect for anyone in Dest who will sit there and be apart of it. I will happily put anyone down in Dest because of your collective poor ability.

DeletedUser102104

Connor from here on out, this is our theme song man.

And sam dude you know the sens are better then the pens bro, pageau over crosby any day bro

DeletedUser58259

Think the 'love' goes out the window when you try and pull one of the lamest attempts of achieving a world win ever in TW. Zero respect for anyone in Dest who will sit there and be apart of it. I will happily put anyone down in Dest because of your collective poor ability.

Coming from the dude that joined Destiny, that originally thought that Sin was better and wanted to join them instead. Clearly your opinions are momentary. Change from moment to moment. Why should we listen to anything you say when nothing you've said ever is concrete and changes on a whim?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Coming from the dude that joined Destiny, that originally thought that Sin was better and wanted to join them instead. Clearly your opinions are momentary. Change from moment to moment. Why should we listen to anything you say when nothing you've said ever is concrete and changes on a whim?

It's almost like things change and tribes can degrade over time. Given this game goes for years I'd say accepting the evidence in front of us makes more sense than ignorantly saying that a tribe that once showed promise is great despite them not showing any skill.

DeletedUser118416

Everything I say is concrete. I am the dreamweaver of W80.

DeletedUser102104

Ben what are you on about we allknow connor and james are the gods of tw, whatever they say IS true

DeletedUser58259

It's almost like things change and tribes can degrade over time. Given this game goes for years I'd say accepting the evidence in front of us makes more sense than ignorantly saying that a tribe that once showed promise is great despite them not showing any skill.

In other words, 0 loyalties.

DeletedUser102104

Reasons why I hate TW:

1.When i finally have a good game in CSGO, dudes decide to fake me REFUSING to give me 30 minutes.

DeletedUser79609

This thread is essentially a recap of w80 so far, just missing out most of the important bits. Like a 532 page book with the first 347 pages torn out, and the book was 'written' by a 3 year old using what's left of the crayons they've just been eating.

Add the scent of shit and hypocrisy and voila, this thread.

Besides, we're currently only on page 404, roughly.

By the way Mr Tranquility, I appreciate you taking the whole "you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter" approach with your posts but shit is shit unfortunately. Also, use more pictures. They keep the attention of small minded people like me.

Oh and yeah, I did assume that you're a guy but as we've all proven (yourself included), it's easy to assume.

nmrd.gif

Anywho, maybe one day you'll all see the light and realise TW is making a mockery of you all, turning 'friends' against each other and forcing people to feel the need to compete in some messed up forum Olympics where name calling and shit hurling are the two main events. This thread ain't PnP, it's shit from months ago regurgitated in search for likes and self importance. How original.

To my friends <3

Easy-A-Bye.gif

To anyone else who feels the need to be involved in this awful post and the shit show it'll eventually be consumed by...

giphy.gif

DeletedUser99565

I'll be the first to admit when I was in sin I voted merge to get the world over with quicker. It got exhausting being front line solo on an account and then stupid real life made me take a break from the game. Any way my point is there may be lack of activity and you guys might view the destiny players in a negative way for the merge, but the fact is some people have been on this world for a long time. I don't think you should fault them for that, especially those who have been front line the whole world and if they have played the world with some sort of dignity.

Any way I see regime making that comeback doe, and now seems the world will go on forever which is one reason I left. I hope dest can get it together and don't let the inactivity bring them down

Sincerely,
Your boy Calamari

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58259

This thread is essentially a recap of w80 so far, just missing out most of the important bits. Like a 532 page book with the first 347 pages torn out, and the book was 'written' by a 3 year old using what's left of the crayons they've just been eating.

Add the scent of shit and hypocrisy and voila, this thread.

Besides, we're currently only on page 404, roughly.

By the way Mr Tranquility, I appreciate you taking the whole "you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter" approach with your posts but shit is shit unfortunately. Also, use more pictures. They keep the attention of small minded people like me.

Oh and yeah, I did assume that you're a guy but as we've all proven (yourself included), it's easy to assume.

nmrd.gif

Anywho, maybe one day you'll all see the light and realise TW is making a mockery of you all, turning 'friends' against each other and forcing people to feel the need to compete in some messed up forum Olympics where name calling and shit hurling are the two main events. This thread ain't PnP, it's shit from months ago regurgitated in search for likes and self importance. How original.

To my friends <3

Easy-A-Bye.gif

To anyone else who feels the need to be involved in this awful post and the shit show it'll eventually be consumed by...

giphy.gif

Miss you.

Nukes-Galore

I'll be the first to admit when I was in sin I voted merge to get the world over with quicker. It got exhausting being front line solo on an account and then stupid real life made me take a break from the game. Any way my point is there may be lack of activity and you guys might view the destiny players in a negative way for the merge, but the fact is some people have been on this world for a long time. I don't think you should fault them for that, especially those who have been front line the whole world and if they have played the world with some sort of dignity.

Any way I see regime making that comeback doe, and now seems the world will go on forever which is one reason I left. I hope dest can get it together and don't let the inactivity bring them down

Sincerely,
Your boy Calamari

It won't go on forever, Regime will put you all out of your misery

DeletedUser102104

God I can't wait for that :( they have begun already, only a few more villages to go

DeletedUser99565

It won't go on forever, Regime will put you all out of your misery

I haven't been on this world since like February/March or whenever I handed my account over so good job putting me out my misery lol out loud