Pretty Little Liars

DeletedUser103537

lol. I didn't realize I was accepting every sit possible. That'd be fool hardy. I am merely accepting ones I can. Mm, seeing as I stopped your entire op on Cwolff up in K33 the first time when I sat it, ya I think I did a pretty good job seeing as I sniped just about all the trains except for a last few. Only reason is lost villages at the time cause the snipes didn't hold as I was expecting them too, oh well it happens. So I guess I did a bad job sniping the 150+ trains and sending out recaps when the owner was have their own personal life issues develop, but you know, the All mighty Tranq knows what's best or not, who am I to judge???

Aye it was my response on how I felt and still do. I did pass it towards the end so I dunno where you are going with that. I guess the part of being hit in W70,72 and W74 all at same time was wrong of me to get so side tracked on W70, oops. Sue me.

But you know, Regime always talks big when it does well, but it instantly starts to do bad goes quiet as a mouse, funny how that works when you need to brag. Seems all people do now is try to brag about their achievements or try to "berate" and "belittle" everyone. Remember the days when people even had the smallest respect for the enemy cause I do, but I guess you were never part of it seeing as you are this toxic when it comes to externals.
Seriously the last part I remember why I decided not to post here I got called a bunch of names and such in the rep thing and everything down repped by destiny and everything get off your high horse. You guys did this first and it made me hate destiny one of the reasons why I don't like your tribe

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i am fine.. where is foc and HS?
I kinda guessed Regime is made by you three when I looked at your COA, forum sigs etc
i have started playing tw again.. randomly joined w80 last week and found a few known names in destiny and joined them

Googly gives me no love for the regime graphics package :mad:

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I haven't posted in w80 in a long time. I find it really interesting that Regime was able to make a turnaround like this especially since Dest. was so close to world win. Good job Regime for starting a turnaround. I'll be watching from the sidelines to see how this world turns out.

DeletedUser102104

im backkkkkkkkkk, ur spy told u i left thursday :(u guys went full savage on friday haha/saturday

Tranquility

Reaction score
im backkkkkkkkkk, ur spy told u i left thursday :(u guys went full savage on friday haha/saturday

No.

You're always gone and I'm pretty confident that our nukes were en route long before you decided you needed the weekend off. Our "spies" had nothing to do with it. You were simply in the way, we decided to dispose of you while both Cwolf and WDB were busy and it just so happened to coincide with you never being around. If you want to blame anyone, you have two thumbs and the ability to point at yourself. You started nipping at SD and we like SD. If you didn't want anyone being mean to you, you could do what most of your tribe does with their deathstar clusters and be quiet in the hopes that everyone will leave them alone.

Please don't pretend as if we masterminded some elaborate op on you, painstakingly pouring through gathered intel to find the optimal time when we would have a chance at stack breaking.

We didn't.

And we clearly didn't need to.

DeletedUser77492

apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpeg

DeletedUser102104

No.

You're always gone and I'm pretty confident that our nukes were en route long before you decided you needed the weekend off. Our "spies" had nothing to do with it. You were simply in the way, we decided to dispose of you while both Cwolf and WDB were busy and it just so happened to coincide with you never being around. If you want to blame anyone, you have two thumbs and the ability to point at yourself. You started nipping at SD and we like SD. If you didn't want anyone being mean to you, you could do what most of your tribe does with their deathstar clusters and be quiet in the hopes that everyone will leave them alone.

Please don't pretend as if we masterminded some elaborate op on you, painstakingly pouring through gathered intel to find the optimal time when we would have a chance at stack breaking.

We didn't.

And we clearly didn't need to.
Never around? I'm always around. I always expected to get hit, took long enough. I'm more then content to lose all 130 villages, it's fun! Yeah you guys launched Monday, continued until tuesday night. did nothing wedensday and thursday only to start again on the friday/saturday. and i started asking my tribe for sitting monday/tuesday night! ofc you guys found out there. anyway i didnt post that to get some satly responses, i was hoping for sammy to hop on and demoralize me with some go pens go stuff. haha. Anyway, hats off to you guys to be really honest.

I like how everyone ganged up on me though, much love <3. I guess tranq is the equivalent of taylor swift and every member is her little fangirls. Everytime Tranq posts there are many people following her replies like 'ohhhhhhhhhhh' (making a joke, i hope u guys take it and laught don't want to be salty. but as it always goes I will get a wall of text(around the size I just sent) explaining why im a noob. like i know im a noob, stop pointing it out...

Also hope u enjoyed ur time reading that second paragraph xD hahahaha

Tranquility

Reaction score
I appreciate the hats off, Angelo. You were lashed out at because you made it sound as if the efforts simply don't matter: that the reason you were singled out was because it was obvious that you were away, that everything was timed so that you were hit when you no one was able to do anything about it (even if all they had to do was dodge and none of your sitters or your coplayer bothered to even do that).

Your post, intentionally or not, was salty. You accused us of spying (if we are, don't provide sensitive information where you think we have eyes - that would make it your fault, not ours even though virtually no nobles to my knowledge landed during your time off), of timing the hit for when you were away so we didn't have to worry about being defended against (as you pointed out, it started before you had left - or while you were already gone, then had returned, then left again).

I have nothing against you, Angelo. You try hard to be civil on the externals, which is something few people attempt to do, so I'm happy to pull my punches when we talk. If you want to get salty, I'm equally happy to spar. However, I do believe you're missing dodges and I'd hate to be accused of intentionally distracting you as yet another layer of the evil plan we've hatched, so I'll leave you to your op. Especially since the returned wall of text is at roughly the right size.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Make A Monster said:
but as it always goes I will get a wall of text(around the size I just sent) explaining why im a noob. like i know im a noob, stop pointing it out...

I agree Angelo - I don't think anybody needs to draw attention to your skills, you do that very effectively on your own :p

DeletedUser102104

I agree Angelo - I don't think anybody needs to draw attention to your skills, you do that very effectively on your own :p
Sadly I don't got any :\
Glad to see you're back! Hope whatever took you out is now fixed man!

DeletedUser102104

I appreciate the hats off, Angelo. You were lashed out at because you made it sound as if the efforts simply don't matter: that the reason you were singled out was because it was obvious that you were away, that everything was timed so that you were hit when you no one was able to do anything about it (even if all they had to do was dodge and none of your sitters or your coplayer bothered to even do that).

Your post, intentionally or not, was salty. You accused us of spying (if we are, don't provide sensitive information where you think we have eyes - that would make it your fault, not ours even though virtually no nobles to my knowledge landed during your time off), of timing the hit for when you were away so we didn't have to worry about being defended against (as you pointed out, it started before you had left - or while you were already gone, then had returned, then left again).

I have nothing against you, Angelo. You try hard to be civil on the externals, which is something few people attempt to do, so I'm happy to pull my punches when we talk. If you want to get salty, I'm equally happy to spar. However, I do believe you're missing dodges and I'd hate to be accused of intentionally distracting you as yet another layer of the evil plan we've hatched, so I'll leave you to your op. Especially since the returned wall of text is at roughly the right size.
Yeah missing dodges alright xD Ffs hahaha, love this game. And yeha got to give credit where it's due. You guys are giving us a HELL of a fight and im really enjoying it. if you guys end uo getting all my villages hats off but im going to do my best to make it hard :)