Archers YES
Militia YES
Quests Maybe
Nobleman
System Coin / half price after 3 months
Maximum Distance 20 fields if possible

DeletedUser119360

How long would you like it to run for? 3-5 Month

What settings do you prefer? Speed 3-4, No Premium Boosters (Yes Premium Account and Manager ), No Paladin, No Militia, Beginning Protection3 days, Tribe Limite (10-15), No Church, No Flag, No Quest, YES Bonus Village, YES Night Mode, YES Archers.

Hauls or No hauls? YES Hauls; Its always fun.

Millseconds or No milliseonds ? Yes Mileseconds

Fixed tribes? No Fixed tribes

Win Condition? Same as the Previous HP round

Last edited by a moderator:

Age of Ultron

Same as the previous one, no hauls , speed 4 and gap of 50-100ms.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The no haul community do not want no haul HP worlds. We want classic no haul worlds with no P2P features.

If we do not get this we will request no haul HP worlds but it is not plausible for every world to be no haul and it takes away from people who want HP farming worlds.

Please give us a classic no haul world. If this is being ignored I'm forced to put my request in for no hauls HP, but like the last one, I might not play it out of principle. It's just not the same.

DeletedUser119528

How long would you like it to run for?
3 to 6 months
What settings do you prefer?
Noble distance limits,paladin with all items minus bonfire.no flags or at least no flags from other worlds.minimum premium.
Hauls or No hauls?
Undecided
Hauls with barbs at 300
No hauls barbs at 26,plus bonus villages
cap resources around 7k
Millseconds or No milliseonds ?
Milliseconds
Fixed tribes?
After 2 months
Win conditions?
80%
Winners also deserve a better prize possibly double what it is now
Let's discuss, nicely

DeletedUser

The no haul community do not want no haul HP worlds. We want classic no haul worlds with no P2W features.

If we do not get this we will request no haul HP worlds but it is not plausible for every world to be no haul and it takes away from people who want HP farming worlds.

Please give us a classic no haul world. If this is being ignored I'm forced to put my request in for no hauls HP, but like the last one, I might not play it out of principle. It's just not the same.

I literally made an account for the external forums just so I second this post. I haven't played for a bit since I work what seems like all the time, but I check in occasionally to see what is going on with the community. I feel like the only way I can come back to the game is for a no hauls worlds and I know a lot of other players feel the same. Please take our requests into consideration and set up a classic no haul world for the loyal fans soon!

Cheers,

DZ

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I literally made an account for the external forums just so I second this post. I haven't played for a bit since I work what seems like all the time, but I check in occasionally to see what is going on with the community. I feel like the only way I can come back to the game is for a no hauls worlds and I know a lot of other players feel the same. Please take our requests into consideration and set up a classic no haul world for the loyal fans soon!

Cheers,

DZ

Thank you.

Chayhon

How long would you like it to run for? Last man Standing
What settings do you prefer? 4x speed x.5 travel
Hauls or No hauls? No
Millseconds or No milliseonds ? 600ms
Fixed tribes? No
Win conditions? Last man standing or 60% conquership

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What about a normal Classic HP round with farming (no PP features).. have you ever thought about even for a second that theres so little players playing this cause of no hauls?
im guessing if you want another round with only 6 players playing and nobling barbs and 26pointers than make the same as the last 2 have been... absolute joke.

sonofsatan98

What about a normal Classic HP round with farming (no PP features).. have you ever thought about even for a second that theres so little players playing this cause of no hauls?
im guessing if you want another round with only 6 players playing and nobling barbs and 26pointers than make the same as the last 2 have been... absolute joke.

Ummm I don't think there are less people playing because its no haul I think there's more, people like me who love no hauls but the only ones left now are HPs, there's so little players because a good portion of the community are already leaving over the P2W, but a non P2W no haul HP is the only decent thing left

Also were you even on the last HP world? :D by the end there was like 6 because of the tribe limit at the start it wasn't barb nobling at all :p

Age of Ultron

Lyon doesnt know what he is talking about .
#BringBackNoHauls

Deleted User - 10618707

Lyon's mad cuz Crisis is a sexy squad. Prolly got nobled by that nub pink panther.