Giving away PP to old folk and people that I know

DeletedUser103748

Come play with me instead of quitting
happy_80_anim_gif.gif
Martin! o_O

tresdevil1

I've got around 7000-8000 PP (I haven't check all of my old accounts yet) to giveaway to people that I used to know and at least somewhat like.

Even if I don't know you, I don't know, I might just give some away on a whim considering I've quit this game a long time ago and I don't really have a use for it. (if you post something interesting and worthwhile)

It's also quite interesting to see who still plays this lousy game. Can't believe it lasted more than 10 years now, that's kinda crazy.
Hi sir can you please spare me some ? I don't have wealth to buy those premium and I continue playing TW without using Pp I hope u can spare me some sir .transfer here if possible . tresdevil1

DeletedUser

Hi sir can you please spare me some ? I don't have wealth to buy those premium and I continue playing TW without using Pp I hope u can spare me some sir .transfer here if possible . tresdevil1

Ronald Reagan once said "kill the poor". I think he was right. You are gross and poor and need to stop immediately

DeletedUser118185

SlowThinker. You used to be my mentor for some time throughout W60 and we began a merge that I sadly couldnt finish because Calm. declared war on Valour and things went down. You quit the world and I joined SPAM to fight Calm.
I have a few pp but i hate buying it all the time when i come back to yet again play another crappy world

DeletedUser118725

Free PP you said? I ain't no gay, but 20$ is 20$. Lmao no I don't know you started way too late, w74 :)

DeletedUser

just play and buy your way up to rank 1. seems the way to play these days anyway

mike62

Just curious, has anyone actually received any of this guys PP as he seems to have gone very quiet?

DeletedUser118185

Just curious, has anyone actually received any of this guys PP as he seems to have gone very quiet?

maybe he is just busy quitting, or like I always do. Wants to quit and comes back :D

DeletedUser105718

SlowThinker. You used to be my mentor for some time throughout W60 and we began a merge that I sadly couldnt finish because Calm. declared war on Valour and things went down. You quit the world and I joined SPAM to fight Calm.
I have a few pp but i hate buying it all the time when i come back to yet again play another crappy world
Name in-game?

DeletedUser118185

Back then it was im2x3m4u, later in the world I toom over JeanGranger acct in SPAM and renamed it to Uncommon Valor.

tresdevil1

Ronald Reagan once said "kill the poor". I think he was right. You are gross and poor and need to stop immediately

its not about your status in life sir ^__^ we can all play TW if we want ^_^

Last edited:

DeletedUser105718

Yeah, I sent tres 1k and a couple other guys 3k and 600 I think.
Back then it was im2x3m4u, later in the world I toom over JeanGranger acct in SPAM and renamed it to Uncommon Valor.
Nah man, I mean whats your name in-game here, ill send you the PP no biggy.

DeletedUser

Best of luck Slowthinker. No need for PP on this end, I play without it.

DeletedUser118185

So have you decided to stay and spend it yourself?

as far as I read it he started sending them out now and it didnt sound like he will stay because then he wouldnt send them away :D

gn0me

I'm here looking for the next pp farming world and I find this!

Any left bro?
You could save me going back to pp whoring myself for a few more months just to keep playing two casual worlds? :)