Warpig...a family already?!

Mr. Professor

No shock to see kirk nobling barbs, I think the only thing that is really a shock is sir cornish hasn't quit yet and he almost has 5 villages.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
since when did stealthy become what Warpig is about? lets be honest we all know his track record in doing the same thing, or do you need to hang onto whatever pathetic excuse you can find to try slate warpigs?

got something to say come off forum and come in game ;)

Surely then Warpigs were privy to Stealth's history as well then and knew what kind of player he was, yet still invited him to the tribe. This doesn't aid your cause of trying to help Warpigs look good, in fact its done the opposite. You'll recruit continuously bad players... with a poor track record :icon_eek::icon_redface:

Also I am in-game...

Michael Corleone.

Cornish you actually owe kirk a thank you for nobling your bitter enemy.

DeletedUser115558

186847d8ddc54a1846f666eb6e9f9305.jpg

Ciao meoww....moww

pinky.benk

im barb lover :) im noble barb , someone check rank#3 world 89 tudadar noble barb too ..so why if kirk noble barb haizz... but my OD at w88 Rank#10 that come from barb if you want comment about my barb addict pls show me your OD first :p ... dont worry kirk take barb as many you like

DeletedUser70389

im barb lover :) im noble barb , someone check rank#3 world 89 tudadar noble barb too ..so why if kirk noble barb haizz... but my OD at w88 Rank#10 that come from barb if you want comment about my barb addict pls show me your OD first :p ... dont worry kirk take barb as many you like
Oh I hate you. You don't make any sense.

apujanata

Reaction score
Summary, for easier comprehension, and less confusion :
1. I noble barb too. Like tudadar, w89 rank 3.
2. I have high OD, w88 rank 10, even though i noble barb. If you want to complain (about me nobling barb), do it only if your od is higher than me.
3. Kirk, continue noble barb. I support you.

scobidu

Im prefer as pinky unicorn hak hak hak , miss scobi
LOL omg .... pinky unicorn in my imagination is so far away compare to your pict LOL

Back to topic, warpig is a family tribe??? well it's fine with me ^^ this is a game, so play as you like ^^

atmospherecf

Leave Kirk alone.. let him enjoy this damn game for once...

DeletedUser

Woah Woah... Loo... One does not simply get rid of the epic account... "Kirk The Wineman"

It carries so much history, and storytelling all in 3 words!

And regardless of all this nonsense that some of you are speaking about Kirk... Kirk is a pretty cool guy to talk to, and be friends with. Wouldn't be the same without his tribes on every world.

Last edited by a moderator: