Graveyard

DeletedUser

Let us take a moment to remember Raavna. A player who grew by merging, the rapid rise in rankings was like an addiction. Eager for more villages, he gorged himself on barbarians, but it simply was not enough. He needed an infusion of points—another merge—to maintain his now unsustainable growth.

Blinded by his own hubris, he turned his attention to a real player, and under cover of darkness, struck the first blow. A player village, the first he had since he merged, brought a rush of euphoria. Just hours later, another one was taken.

Unfortunately, players fight back.

bCdNbQK.png

*Facts may have been altered for entertainment purposes.

DeletedUser115558

Thanks TheIceLord for starting this thread, but i am no attention seeker and simply accepting that WIPE and Bleach played well and defeated me and took 20 of my villages in less than 24 hrs. Nice Plan, perfect timing for attacks, well and solid written script, Hats of who ever planned this attacks.

I can write and defend with argument or excuses but than i have to write something about friends which i always hide/avoid. Those who played against me earlier they know how i fight even in difficult situation, Every troops for enemy double troops.

Keep the spirit guys and play well :)

DeletedUser13939

Thanks TheIceLord for starting this thread, but i am no attention seeker and simply accepting that WIPE and Bleach played well and defeated me and took 20 of my villages in less than 24 hrs. Nice Plan, perfect timing for attacks, well and solid written script, Hats of who ever planned this attacks.

You're welcome. ;)

You're a good player Raavna. I'm sure we will see you around in future worlds. :)

DeletedUser110170

Raavna is a good player, and I consider him a mentor.

That being said it was a good Op. A good script, a good plan, some balls given the timing, and the fact that it absolutely had to work.

Raavna was given the option to leave, and join Wipe. He's a loyal player, and chose to stay.

We recruited powerful members around him, and he was completely isolated from his tribe with the exception of some shared coastline with Evil Omen.

We'll disagree on some points, but I still consider him a good friend.

He'll say Kirk is a good man, but he won't even look at the evidence. (Flat out doesn't read CM's even from his own tribe lol)

Details aside, I'm not mad about what they tried. I may disagree with the ethics in how they did it, but it's a grey area I suppose.

I like to think who's right & wrong doesn't matter. The reality is there are no white knights. It's easy to point the finger, but we all want the same thing, and Wipe & Warpig wanted the same thing, but not the same thing.

This isn't the first time he's gone down with the ship. Raavna doesn't leave, and he wasn't about to start for Kirk.

We would've been lucky to have him, as would any tribe.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What a waste of a thread ,stuff like this shouldn't even be put in the externals IMO .

beebetter

raavna chose to stay and deserves a thread, better than the disrespect ones we have now. so warpig will fail . I think anyone with a half brain already figured that out. but they don't count for much here, maybe the next failed attempt on world 202 they will bee safe and prosper. but balian is a nobody either, so no forum for him. cause we don't care...

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
raavna chose to stay and deserves a thread, better than the disrespect ones we have now. so warpig will fail . I think anyone with a half brain already figured that out. but they don't count for much here, maybe the next failed attempt on world 202 they will bee safe and prosper. but balian is a nobody either, so no forum for him. cause we don't care...

Don't know how you can say Balian is no better , what makes you so great ? I consider myself the average players beings I play my account alone and always end up high in the ranks , If I had a good reliable Co I'm sure this account will be in the top 10 by now considering I started almost 2 weeks late in the world .

Have you ever fought me one on one , the only time I seen my ass kicked when it's 9 or more against me , but I'm sure it be the same for you troll .

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't know how you can say Balian is no better , what makes you so great ? I consider myself the average players beings I play my account alone and always end up high in the ranks , If I had a good reliable Co I'm sure this account will be in the top 10 by now considering I started almost 2 weeks late in the world .

Have you ever fought me one on one , the only time I seen my ass kicked when it's 9 or more against me , but I'm sure it be the same for you troll .

Maybe because of the 11 barbs you nobled ?

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh so you want to make a big deal about that , well then how bout the 3 barbs he nobled and the 14 Internals he nobled ?

No actually he broke your record , and nobled 12 barbs if i remember right . He is respectful guy and now he is gone no point arguing that . And no need to make it a big deal or personal , its simpler than that .. The point is warpig hug failed and again . If they knew hownto defend against 9 players it was going to be different lol