Warpig...a family already?!

DeletedUser115558

MR. POGO what you are? What kind of thinking you carry? Shame that we have players like you in TW, this is second time you posting such a low comment and you feel proud of it. But its okay world is full of different thoughts and we all respect every thought , just sit and think what you said twice Mate :)

DeletedUser

So, Kirk drops into thread and says not to go on about the fake mail, aka act of war, then follows up by blaming Wipe for reacting to it. Sounds more butt hurt that things didn't go according to plan than innocent. Just as well. I can't be mad. Wipe got what we wanted. Barbarossa finally got dismissed... at the same time as everyone else in Warpig. Funny, none of this would have happened had he been dismissed to start with.

DeletedUser

I really still can't tell for certain if Kirk is just full of crap, or if he honestly believes these things.

We all know the score. The guys that left you know the score. You played dirty. You got Bleached and Wiped.

Go lie to another world, Kirk. This one is done with you.

pogo777

MR. POGO what you are? What kind of thinking you carry? Shame that we have players like you in TW, this is second time you posting such a low comment and you feel proud of it. But its okay world is full of different thoughts and we all respect every thought , just sit and think what you said twice Mate :)

I am a college male student, if that answers your first question. Second, i have fun in this game, but also take it seriously as well, so when it comes to situations like this, i do take it more seriously than i normally do. And honestly, this is a place where i can talk and express my opinions about things going on in each world with other members in the world at this point in time. I have thought about it, and i take nothing back. I said everything i said honestly here and if you don't agree with it, that is your opinion, however, know that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Everyone sees diplomacy in their own way, as well as war, friendship, alliances, NAPs, etc. I also respect you Raavna (more than you respect me), but i don't think you see the respect overall. I never had any bad omens with you, and so i considered you a good ally of mine, at the minimum a good acquaintance. So, take what i said however you wish and if you want, reply to my comments. I enjoy a good discussion.

DeletedUser119150

lol I heard kirk and friends moved to casual hope u dont make the same mistakes you have been doing in the past and at realize the mistakes u have been committing, well either way u wont get rimmed there all the best man :)

DeletedUser115558

They moved to casual world 3 which is just open for more flags that's it , nothing to laugh about it as many players play their for flags.

I am a college male student, if that answers your first question. Second, i have fun in this game, but also take it seriously as well, so when it comes to situations like this, i do take it more seriously than i normally do. And honestly, this is a place where i can talk and express my opinions about things going on in each world with other members in the world at this point in time. I have thought about it, and i take nothing back. I said everything i said honestly here and if you don't agree with it, that is your opinion, however, know that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Everyone sees diplomacy in their own way, as well as war, friendship, alliances, NAPs, etc. I also respect you Raavna (more than you respect me), but i don't think you see the respect overall. I never had any bad omens with you, and so i considered you a good ally of mine, at the minimum a good acquaintance. So, take what i said however you wish and if you want, reply to my comments. I enjoy a good discussion.

Nothing to discuss here mate as i already said players have different thoughts and I appreciate your honesty, but here some post are actually nothing but troll and simply twisting or saving Ass, but soon i'll post the reasons of Warpig fall down as well as how i see this world from here at appropriate thread. Ample opportunity to discuss :)

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
In the meantime i see wipe /bleach have recruited lots more ex warpigs down south lol

where do you find the room? :p

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
hey guys the world is hugged

please let the "ild school"contact me for stuff relenant for now or the next
let the newbies puff chest this one :)

beebetter

oh my god! wipe they killed my friend el rojo! . bee is pissed. where will this insanity end?

DeletedUser116879

You guys know the best part? Kirk is still trying to mock us XD. He must have got bored of making him look stupid so he tried it on us. oh wait. he still is...

Kirk. stop being sour that u are shit at TW and we were fed up with you. dont ever underestimate us.

still think you are superior to me? so if u dont want your name to be tarnished even farther then stop posting anywhere that has to do with wipe. or shall i post our convo here? thinking about it. our convo just shows that once your lies dont work u insult and block :p

-Creeper

DeletedUser116879

Such a un needed comment, doesn't matter if your shit or a brilliant player kirk clearly plays for fun now grow up.
Hmm? I don't think so. If Kirk would stop talking shit about wipe or anyone in the family, then I would not have posted. And Kirk playing for fun is just hilarious. Especially when he will do quite a few shady things to do well in a world.

-Creeper