Warpig...a family already?!

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
World after World after World , It's the same thing , hug hug hug , betray betray betray . It's what the tribal wars community does and it's what we make it until we can all come up with a better way to play IMO . I'm not a mastermind , so I can't really make things happens , I have Ideals , but players don't like them and blow them all out of proportion.

DeletedUser115558

Hmm? I don't think so. If Kirk would stop talking shit about wipe or anyone in the family, then I would not have posted. And Kirk playing for fun is just hilarious. Especially when he will do quite a few shady things to do well in a world.

-Creeper

Post every shady things here, with proof etc., let the world know and laugh about those

Am I mistaken or are you not the duke/leadership of Wipe(family)???

He is Leader.... a Born Leader ...o_O

Mr. Cringer Pants

World after World after World , It's the same thing , hug hug hug , betray betray betray . It's what the tribal wars community does and it's what we make it until we can all come up with a better way to play IMO . I'm not a mastermind , so I can't really make things happens , I have Ideals , but players don't like them and blow them all out of proportion.

Ideally you jump ship at the first sign of danger.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ideally you jump ship at the first sign of danger.
Still Trolling I see Mr . Cringer Pants , go ahead and accuse me all of you want , do anything to make yourself look good. Why don't you go ahead and tell everyone why I jumped ship , when I jumped ship , and let everyone know why you jumped ship and when you jump ship , because I'm not a mind reader like yourself....

DeletedUser70389

Am I mistaken or are you not the duke/leadership of Wipe(family)???

I am within the leadership of wipe, respectively, however I do not play any kind of role in diplomacy. It was my opinion from a very early stage to drop the alliance with pigs. They were always leaning on us for nukes. Could have beat them early on.
My play style isn't to try and hug it out. I'm sorry you may feel that way about me.

DeletedUser115558

I am within the leadership of wipe, respectively, however I do not play any kind of role in diplomacy. It was my opinion from a very early stage to drop the alliance with pigs. They were always leaning on us for nukes. Could have beat them early on.
My play style isn't to try and hug it out. I'm sorry you may feel that way about me.

Thanks for your true lies.

Ghostoxa

Really?

Mr. Cringer Pants

Still Trolling I see Mr . Cringer Pants , go ahead and accuse me all of you want , do anything to make yourself look good. Why don't you go ahead and tell everyone why I jumped ship , when I jumped ship , and let everyone know why you jumped ship and when you jump ship , because I'm not a mind reader like yourself....

Inb4:
- 404 fights Wipe
- Balian jumps to 404

DeletedUser116879

Post every shady things here, with proof etc., let the world know and laugh about those

He is Leader.... a Born Leader ...o_O

Would a born leader scream for stacks to protect his villas while his members get Nobelled? Funny cause I seem to remember Kirk and barbrossa getting stacks while we smashed you to bits almost instantly .

Anyway. First of all. I don't has the tollerance to post a reply long enough to say everything he has done. But I think we can symmetrize it with a few things such as, completely LIEING, after being cought by axis and once she did not give Kirk what he wanted, he left her out to dry and called her a traitor. I seem to remember that. Hmmm. Demanding more and more villas from us from our GOD players while we already were giving you some which in my opnion you had 0% right to but axis tried to keep you happy, while he later as said tried to screw her over. I think we can leave it at that.

#SomeDuke

Now tell me. How in the world do you see Kirk as a good Duke. Didint he disband while still at 2 mil?

You literally got ruined this world cause of Kirk and barborssa crying for defence. And then the same thing happened to omen. Tell
Me how he is a leader?

When I talked with Kirk I asked him for every wrong thing wipe had done to WP that was on our part bad. I took every single fact he had and proved them all to be wrong. Then he goes and says I should not talk bad to someone far "superior" to you(something like that) and blocks me. Some Duke.

-Creeper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In the meantime i see wipe /bleach have recruited lots more ex warpigs down south
I distinctly remember being on call when you recruited these guys off of drowngod's (Black Flags) old tribe after they ate him for being a moron, when Sedrior was duke. Call me crazy, a traitor, or whatever, but I'd hardly call them Warpigs. That's a name reserved for all the people you've duped, or the willfully ignorant. Who can blame us for taking in the Mongolian orphans that saw through you and your attempts to manipulate them like you had us?

It's funny, Wipe had zero problem with you merging an entire tribe of randos into you when it blocked our own expansion, yet you cry about us merging in a long-time ally and say our council is corrupted (because you wanted free food and control over our half of the family). Of course, it gets better. The few you accused constantly of working against us were proven innocent yet you and Barbarossa were caught with your pants down in a lie you fabricated and refused to fess up to for a week. @Raavna would know that if he gave a crap which side of the fence had more cow dung on it, re: willfully ignorant. The ostrich shouldn't open its mouth about things its head has been buried in the sand too far to have seen, otherwise it sounds more like an indoctrinated sheep.

And while I'm on the subject, if we were such dishonest, horrible people, what other tribe in the history of TW would put up with you stalling and making demands for a week after blatantly trying to dismantle their tribe on the wings of a fabricated mail? Bordering zero. In the wise words of Sweet Brown, "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

Yet we get the sob story of "You attacked us without telling anyone you were breaking the NAP." Let's be real, any diplomacy we had should have been in the trash the moment that mail was proven fake. The only reason you never attacked us is that you thought your plan was foolproof because I was the perfect vessel to make things happen, the "keystone" (your words, not mine), and that even with your "evidence" canned, you could still get what you wanted through me. When that wasn't happening, you chucked me to the wind and tried to hand me back to the tribe you wanted disbanded, lol.

Well, I'll tell you something. You can see on the map, Wipe are stronger for that merge you so opposed. You had the chance to stand hand in hand with us, and you dashed it on the rocks because you thought you could steamroll God and drag us into doing whatever you wanted. You were already leaning on our nukes before, with the Evil Omen account asking for help semi-daily. Took so long for you to get rid of INDO that they changed names, and now AM is finishing the job. What makes you think you could have steamrolled God? How many more months would that take, while we kneeled at the foot of your throne groveling "Thank you, sir, may I have another?"

I used to call you my friend and chat you all the live long day, used to listen to you singing your sad old ____ music and tell me I was a very pretty girl, but after all I've seen and heard, you know exactly how I feel -- like I'm the only person who was ever truly loyal to you blessed enough to have been shown the truth in such a way as it cannot be seen otherwise. You're a drunken master of deceit, Kirk, probably the most two-faced I've come across in a decade of TW, and you're not very good at hiding it. At least most of the other low-down dirty players I've met don't bother trying, but you? I trusted you. It's just sad every bad thing I never wanted to believe about you was right.

Now, you can stop messaging our guys under everyone's nose trying to sow dissent under the pretense of showing them our so-called dishonest, self-serving underbelly. They don't like you. I don't like you. We're wanted men. ;) Now shoo before someone gets mad and finishes the reference... the slicey part, specifically. Wouldn't want you to have to mouse left-handed.

Last edited by a moderator:

pogo777

God, i love the fact that it's been quite some time since Warpig ACTUALLY disbanded...and yet we are still bickering about the same exact topic on one person. This is freaking hilarious, and i'm enjoying this topic :) I gotta grab some popcorn i suppose