Annoyed

DeletedUser101094

Am I the only one annoyed by the fact the casual world forums have effectively been abandoned? No one moderates these forums, i myself applied and was ignored by morthy.

I just think it is stupid, to create a world for players to learn yet we more or less seem to have been abandoned.

DeletedUser

We have no trolls, no curse words are used, so it's bearable.
You run a family tribe and you still have the nerves necessary to moderate this forum as well?!
You're one tough lady.

TheHowling

I do agree with angelidemise here regards moderation

its a bit of a free for all currently

DeletedUser

casual = cant attack each other in game but a free for all out here
I think its kinda cool
no rules
dam the man

DeletedUser

casual = cant attack each other in game but a free for all out here
I think its kinda cool
no rules
dam the man:icon_twisted:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ok I promise to stop nagging for a no hauls world. and I wont complain about co-playing being allowed.

DeletedUser

:)
We aren't important; a bit of a joke world, if you will.
Also, there are less of us. The forums are less active, and so on. There's little point in wasting the mods' time - especially considering there is little spam or any trolls.

DeletedUser110464

True...although if it looked more like a normal world's forum with the recruitment of tribes section and a sticky on the maps people may take it more seriously...

DeletedUser4587

Am I the only one annoyed by the fact the casual world forums have effectively been abandoned? No one moderates these forums, i myself applied and was ignored by morthy.

I just think it is stupid, to create a world for players to learn yet we more or less seem to have been abandoned.

Can't moderate a world you play. ;)

DeletedUser101094

Ah really? Thats a surprise, Not like im going to some how win the world by cleaning up the forums? ;) Haha Ah well, I just think being a world for new players we should be teaching them about the externals but none of them will want to read this mess of topics.

DeletedUser110464

Yeah very true... .us and .uk have guide sections...maybe we should have one in the casual world section or something.

DeletedUser

'Specially considering the special settings that this world has (I'm still seeing people asking why they can't attack)

DeletedUser

Morthy doesnt talk to scrubs like us. We are below him.

mike62

I think the guides section for casual worlds is a great idea, I am new to it and still learning what I can and can't do. I am stuck I here due to not having the time to play a real world yet, but it doesn't mean I don't want tips.

DeletedUser88057

Once again TW stick two fingers up to those who use SMS to purchase PP ...you cant be assed to sort this out but are happy to keep taking gamers money !!!