A Question

• Thread starter The White Knight
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have a question. I've come back into this game and I've never won a world and I kind of want to win one if I am going to invest the time into this game. At the same time, I'm not really that brilliant at the game. I want to know how good you have to actually be to win a world, like are there any bad tribes to win worlds?

ashoka1

You don't have to be particularly good to win a world.

This game is all about activity.A lot of bad tribes have won world's & even good tribes who won world's had some bad players.

Some of the great players ended up on losing side as well.

In all fairness one needs a good tribe led by a good leader and 2 good coplayers to be sure to win a world if account is persistent.

Upvote 0

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
dont even need coplayers to win. they help out alot but you can do it solo. its basically being in the right tribe at the right time. some of it is down to skill while some of it is down to luck.

Upvote 0

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I want to know how good you have to actually be to win a world, like are there any bad tribes to win worlds?

Not very. W65 Wobble for example. Terrible leadership and internal fights the whole world. Just work hard and be active, get some good contacts and grind it out and you should be good.

Upvote 0