Warpig...a family already?!

Age of Ultron

yr so modest andrea lol

and im now starting to dislike you also...
She's better than what you have been kirk :) Please dont threaten to stab me now :D

7pkfYE.gif

Age of Ultron

Snake you mean Ultron?
And here comes Kirks loyal tribemate to defend him , who is too ignorant to see the truth after all that has been posted. And when it comes to providing any counter argument, you have nothing but keep talking about some imaginary skype messages and mails.
And to support what i said , Axis' account survived , warpigs didnt , Kirk played himself along with all of you . Got rimmed again , all talk no play as always :)

DeletedUser115558

Who is Who is Clearly visible and why is already posted on some other thread lmaoooo.... and Warpig still Exits thanks you All...lol

WE are Game so no need to play

beebetter

it is time to lock thread. its either a four page news report or hey lets keeps this going or fricking cats. a lot more current issues than this one now Bee..

DeletedUser116879

yr so modest andrea lol

and im now starting to dislike you also...
OMG...

like, i dont see how someone can seem so dense.

at this point this external forum is the same thing, someone from wipe showing exactly what warpig did wrong, then someone like kirk or raavna saying other things which they dont follow up and never have proof for. etc raavna, still waiting for all those screenshots and messages and everything.

this forum is repetitive now. whatever side you are on, good for you. majority already know who is in the wrong, all this forum is doing is repetitive bs.

-Creeper