Real War Declaration (without cats this time)

• Thread starter DeletedUser42044
  • Start date

DeletedUser117791

For those of you who do not know, I play on the Power account, and I am going to provide my point of view on exactly how i saw things... Only thing that can shed some light on the situation is the truth. Can't we all agree?

One thing I want to refute for the sake of argument... I will start with that.

James you left on Tuesday... It has not been a few weeks. Think this is important in showing simply how dire the situation was, and who would receive the responsibility for the downfall.
Anyone requesting evidence of this it will be shown in a spoiler at the end of the post detailing my talk with James at the beginning of the week.

Moving forward...

I joined UV August 8th, and was in UV until it's collapse the 1st of October... We saw a fair portion of things occur throughout that period of time. I could clearly see issues starting to form as people were becoming inactive, and were sitting on their troops and were not doing anything of value within the tribe.
I wasn't accepted in the council group until the 2nd or 3rd of September, it was at that point that I really was able to see even behind the scenes just how bad things in UV were going. There was quite a bit of indecision and questionable decisions...

Guess the biggest mistakes were taking too damn long to make a decision on coordinating operations on the rim, we did a fair portion of the work in that respect... If we were quicker about doing this, it would have kept players more interested I think. Gave them something to do other than build their villages & easily take internals.

Neon Hitch operation was a big mistake as well, Cosmin kind of shed some light on his point of view to me, and it completely opened my eyes as to how far and low UV has fallen... James was bored and wanted to launch some nukes, and I can respect that. We lost our opportunity to move in K33... Screwed ourselves there.

The tribe had fallen a lot sooner than it appeared to the world really... As members of the tribe told me "James managed to piss everyone off..."

So when the need arose to send support and supply nukes for any aggressive action against AM, I had absolutely no response. No one cared, and I sent a circular imploring the tribe to buy into the system... It was too late.

9ccf12fb8110783c958fe5721fd35027.png

Inactivity was the demise for UV... Questionable leadership led it to that position.

At particular time (Last Week Sunday), Cosmin and I got into a massive argument... I really didn't like Cosmin at all until that argument, several times just wanted to dismiss him to piss him of. It's funny seeing him go off on a tangent sometimes, but he has a point more often than not. I would happily put my neck on the line for Cosmin now, great guy. Anyways that conversation with Cosmin really opened my eyes. I saw just how bad UV was at that exact moment, and I wanted no part of it. I did not desire to take the blame for UV's downfall, I was given a tribe that had failed and was given the task of repairing it. Right around the same time, that the power of AM was preparing and prepping an assault against UV.

I proceeded the following day to tell James that I was stepping down as his co duke... I wasn't getting through to the tribe, and maybe someone else would? James swore 64 times, and then told me how he needed to quit playing because of his exams. Very convenient time no? Anyways...

I went to Cosmin and we spoke...
[9/28/2016 3:48:43 PM] Ben (Power): What's your honest opinion on what'll happen moving forward
[9/28/2016 3:48:51 PM] Ben (Power): Between 2 of us
[9/28/2016 3:49:08 PM] Cosmin: if we don't get players on james and sky, we will get rekt. slowly
[9/28/2016 3:49:11 PM] Cosmin: but we will.
[9/28/2016 3:49:50 PM] Ben (Power): More likely quickly

I went on to tell Cosmin how I wanted to join AM... That night I was bothered with the way things were going, and the position I had been placed in. I had a few people I trusted and liked in the tribe. I went to a few really close tribal wars friends, and asked them for advice. I really did... I had no idea what I wanted to do. I woke up the following morning, and decided that I would save the few players who had tried to do what they could to keep the tribe afloat with me.

I petitioned for King Marc to join the tribe... Mainly because they were the biggest account in the tribe. Only real reason...
I petitioned for Cosmin, Lord Voldemort, Shots4Harambe, Ragnar The Destroyer and Waterloo... The ones who sent all there support, the ones who i could count on.
Some were rejected...

From that point forward it took us about 2 days to reach terms with AM... And here we are folks.

I made the decision... I really don't know what to say.

Obviously I can't agree with or accept the way things ended but this is largely the truth for what its worth. Don't get me wrong though I have a lot respect for James despite the mistakes he made, which by the way are on me just as much as him because I was a co-duke for a lot of this, people seem to forget that sometimes and I don't think its fair we pile the blame onto him when he had a whole council who could have done more to fix the problems or prevent them entirely. The leadership failed, not the players, and all of us that were apart of it have to take the responsibility no matter how small our part in it may have been.

None blames those from UV who wanted to win for some people winning is more important than the people who you play with, that's a decision that is for you to make.

When AM rejected members who you felt you could count on you hung them out to dry looking after your self regardless of what they had done for you this world, you made your self and your account prio #1, you cant blame any old UV for resenting you for that.

Well said Varika.

At the end of the day the end result is all that matters and you can throw up this reason and that reason for it, still doesn't change the fact that you sold us out, your mates, your comrades, people who fought by your side, sent you support, chatted with you on skype, stuck up for you etc etc.

DeletedUser

Well said Tom... Yep, we sold you guys out to save our own asses.
I'll be able to live with it.

Welcome to Tribal Wars Folks.

It wasn't my ship to go down with... That'll be my last post. *mic drop*

Ignoramus of the Law

It wasn't my ship to go down with... That'll be my last post. *mic drop*

2 of my 3 worlds on TW were played as the duke of Llamas. This one as a simple player. I understand both sides.

Imagine you are in a classroom. 2 or 3 kids are always doing excellent, learning a lot, investim a load of time into studying. The rest of the kids are mediocre and some, pretty bad. The 3 great kids get accepted into great universities while the rest get employed at Burger King to mop floors.

What would you do if you were the brilliant kid in your class? Go mop floors with your friends? You wouldn't, trust me. No matter how much you chatted and how great friends you were, performance is rewarded while complacency... not quite. Any system, to function, needs a hierarchy to sort the good from the bad. The large players, the ones that spend hours farming (Cosmin, you pleb), wake up at 6 (...), sleep late, invest time and money into growing villages and personal relations will always leave the tribe that puts them down. It is the normal thing to do.

If every player that comes here complaining about how we forgot, betrayed and all that would have done his job and gave 100% to the tribe we wouldn't be here, trust me. But most of them didn't (including me at times) so all this is just some bad taste communism in which the poor expect the wealthy do die together with them just because rainbows and all that.

I am not justifying anything. Mistakes were made. By James? Maybe. But for a tribe to fail, it needs a collective effort. Leadership and players. One without the other is like a car with two wheels. It works but you know it won't take you that far. We can throw blames, we can come here and suffer in the old Greek dramatic way, we can throw punches.

But in UV like in any other tribe that fails, it would be best to admit that we all share the blame. All of us. Those that led, those that merged, those that left, those that remained and probably most important, those that are still unaware that anything happened since they didn't logged in yet.

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." — Thucydides

You don't want this crap to happen to TW? Well, the solution is simple. Join a tribe, do your best and make it the best damn tribe ever seen. That's the best, the only solution. Make a tribe worthy of playing in it. Accepting an invitation and posting on the forum isn't a guarantee that you guys will be forever together. It takes work. Trust me. A load of work. From everyone.

DeletedUser115558

8c6ec7126a009bfe795a3b390310fd92.jpg

Shared Interest

Communication
&
A LEADER

Tribe Fall down if a single thing Lost

AND

if a Stabber in their it Falls with Double Speed

Backstabber

quote-the-ruling-family-in-kuwait-is-good-at-blackmail-exploitation-and-destruction-of-their-saddam-hussein-111-11-71.jpg

----------
---------------------
-----------------------------------

FIND YOUR Places where your you fits IN...

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am not justifying anything. Mistakes were made. By James? Maybe. But for a tribe to fail, it needs a collective effort. Leadership and players. One without the other is like a car with two wheels. It works but you know it won't take you that far. We can throw blames, we can come here and suffer in the old Greek dramatic way, we can throw punches.

But in UV like in any other tribe that fails, it would be best to admit that we all share the blame. All of us. Those that led, those that merged, those that left, those that remained and probably most important, those that are still unaware that anything happened since they didn't logged in yet.

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." — Thucydides

You don't want this crap to happen to TW? Well, the solution is simple. Join a tribe, do your best and make it the best damn tribe ever seen. That's the best, the only solution. Make a tribe worthy of playing in it. Accepting an invitation and posting on the forum isn't a guarantee that you guys will be forever together. It takes work. Trust me. A load of work. From everyone.

First of all I love that you quoted from the Melian dialogue. I tried my best to put in the work and make the tribe the best I could. I think everyone in UV saw the effort I put in. Even in my chats with Ben on skype he acknowledged that I did a lot of work and at least a fairly good job.

I talked to Power about what happened and with Ragnar. I don't want this to become a blame game so I will clarify for Ben's side.

Power and Cosmin were the two players willing to actually contribute to council. Ragnar did what he could but time limited him. So Power, Cosmin (and Graham who is now on Power) were the only ones helping out. Yes we had an issue that ops could not be planned by me but that was because for the most part all elements of leadership were just me. That is why Cosmin was put in charge of ops; so ask him if you want to know about our ops on the rim. I didn't mind this style of me doing most of the work, I wanted to try my best for UV. Graham on Funkybunny was the best help to me this entire time, he conducted recruitment for me and offered advice all the time. I can't thank him enough for the help in keeping things running.

When I quit for exams this becomes an issue as Cosmin and Power attempt to pull things in as they take over but they apparently escalated. In this situation it is understandable that now they have no one to lead they will give up. Problems appeared for them immediately in the form of the AM war. We all knew that it was dire given the bad timing but that was the situation. I personally would not do this but I think it is fair to the guys that did it.

The main reason I could never be angry at this is that these players all contributed during their time. Every one of the guys that went to AM is a good player and a good person who are no drama (except Cosmin :p). You took some really good guys from UV so you should be pleased.

It is just an example of bad timing in the end really with poorly planned transition in leadership leaving issues that took a lot of work to fix in a dangerous situation. Unfortunately the co players I found for accounts in UV left when I did so this left a hard situation.

All in all, this is not a situation where blame can be attributed. There were issues and some people got screwed over by people doing what they think was best. That's just how this game seems to work.

Main thing that annoys me about this situation is how boring AM has made this by recruiting the heart out of their enemy when the players they took could have presented a fun fight. This will be how AM plays all world from what I have seen. They will conquer their corner as they have NAPed Valar, Wipe, Nutz and seem now to be in coordination with 404 again. It is a winning formula but not an altogether enjoyable one.

I mean, who wants to play in this style?
[20/08/2016 12:01:02 AM] 13. Krieger: merge with us with few most loyal/skilled players
[20/08/2016 12:01:06 AM] 13. Krieger: and noble others
[20/08/2016 12:01:24 AM] 13. Krieger: unless u have some other better tribe to merge with
[20/08/2016 12:01:54 AM] James: Hmm
[20/08/2016 12:02:01 AM] James: Interesting proposal
[20/08/2016 12:02:49 AM] 13. Krieger: we could secure the rim and make defenses there for some other future front line
[20/08/2016 12:03:07 AM] James: You planning end game merge with 404 I assume
[20/08/2016 12:03:35 AM] James: How many players would you take?
[20/08/2016 12:03:41 AM] 13. Krieger: only few players asked for it actually
[20/08/2016 12:03:44 AM] 13. Krieger: not whole tribe
[20/08/2016 12:03:51 AM] 13. Krieger: they are also mas recruiters
[20/08/2016 12:04:16 AM] 13. Krieger: people that fought us before wanted to assure we wont fight them here too
[20/08/2016 12:04:24 AM] 13. Krieger: so we made a deal with them
[20/08/2016 12:04:34 AM] James: so you're end game recruiting 404 still though?
[20/08/2016 12:04:48 AM] 13. Krieger: im sure we would have room for it
[20/08/2016 12:04:56 AM] James: Hmm ok
[20/08/2016 12:05:02 AM] 13. Krieger: i dont like to fight with friends
[20/08/2016 12:05:22 AM] 13. Krieger: if they keep to their end of agreement they will have place
[20/08/2016 12:05:37 AM] James: That's fair
[20/08/2016 12:06:55 AM] 13. Krieger: it is similar thing like with you
[20/08/2016 12:07:06 AM] 13. Krieger: they have decent players as leaders
[20/08/2016 12:07:15 AM] 13. Krieger: others are not much
[20/08/2016 12:07:40 AM] 13. Krieger: they recruited very much everyone on south

“Neither in war nor yet at law ought any man to use every way of escaping death. For often in battle there is no doubt that if a man will throw away his arms, and fall on his knees before his pursuers, he may escape death; and in other dangers there are other ways of escaping death, if a man is willing to say and do anything. The difficulty, my friends, is not in avoiding death, but in avoiding unrighteousness; for that runs faster than death.”
Socrates, Apology

I came back to just say this as I could not leave Ben being blamed for what happened. Enjoy the rest of the world guys :)

Mr. Cringer Pants

[20/08/2016 12:04:34 AM] James: so you're end game recruiting 404 still though?
[20/08/2016 12:04:48 AM] 13. Krieger: im sure we would have room for it

Poor wipe

LiriC

so this is the grand master plan ? a end game merge ?

Or .. a huge war.. and what tribes falls first will end up to take the best and win the world ?

If that 's the case.. the world has .. what .. 6 more months ? at best

Age of Ultron

so this is the grand master plan ? a end game merge ?

Or .. a huge war.. and what tribes falls first will end up to take the best and win the world ?

If that 's the case.. the world has .. what .. 6 more months ? at best
looking at the pace at which the world is going , i think 3-4 months should be enough.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Merge, Merge, Merge and Betray, Betray, Betray every world it's the same thing , I assume it's okay for some players to do it according to the trolls , but when others do it , they don't hear the end of it like myself , so I like to know when the TW community is going to play a real world , one we can actually have fun instead of screwing each other over all the time ?

You have done it a few times, which is why your name sticks out most compared to others.

Good Luck AM, keep battling strong. <3 Krieger

apujanata

Reaction score
Got lots of nice info from uv in this thread.

Let's see whether w88 will have a merge win or not.

DeletedUser42044

I always found it amusing when someone that merged very much everyone around him, like James did in k43 and k53 (including 3 H2O tribes) now complain about how boring world is and about merges across another part of the world. Also, how possibly someone that had no time to lead his tribe to first real war and quit for "RL issues" as soon we started with first fakes can possibly assume that everyone else have all the time on the world to win their battles without any recruitment from other tribes? The same person also never had problem with real merge (not selective recruitment as AM did so far at w88) into major tribes as he paricipate at w83 (merge Google into Golden). Only problem James seams to have with merge idea is when merge is not really full merge and when it not actually including him lol.

At bottom line nobody pay us to win other tribes by annihilation everyone in opponent ranks. If we can save some of our time by recruiting few friendly players instead rimming them, why should not we consider to do so? If somewhere in future AM get to the end game stage and if we have to fight the end game war with some other tribe (404 or some other tribe) I would consider recruiting friendly players if they would be willing to do so and if we would have room for it. Just as almost all other tribes in similar position ever did in TW history. And yes, we have few friends in 404(just as we have friends in some other tribes), which does not mean we are planing some end game merges.

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

If somewhere in future AM get to the end game stage and if we have to fight the end game war with some other tribe (404 or some other tribe) I would consider recruiting friendly players if they would be willing to do so and if we would have room for it.
Just cause it's been an entire page without one:
cat-laugh-gif.gif

DeletedUser115558

When/If Every Leader Dislike Other's Selective Recruitment/Merge and Expecting if this Continues this world end early

Can we all Agree not to recruit any member of other tribe and Play On till the Complete Annihilate other tribe ??

This world is pretty small and really Boring, we all have a chance to change the History of 10 years............

Mr. Cringer Pants

Can we all Agree not to recruit any member of other tribe and Play On till the Complete Annihilate other tribe ??

I'm just a small little account nobling barbs that farmed PP until the market saturated but....

DeletedUser42044

Arent your Warpig merged also quite a bit from 1080p, 1984 and few other smaller tribes?

Last edited:

DeletedUser115558

Or

We are No Tribe Leader's

DeletedUser115558

Arent your

Arent your Warpig merged also quite a bit from 1080p, 1984 and few other smaller tribes?

Yes Few members of other tribe Joined with Warpig..

But

Here i am talking beyond all those, what already done, who does what and who recruited/merged etc whom
Forget past and give a fresh start to this world if it is possible.
This question is not only for you but for all Tribe leaders, I know a lot GUTS required to accept it, Difficult but not Impossible.

#OneWorldNoHUGFIGHTtillDeathorSURRENDER

DeletedUser42044

So basically as long as it benefit your tribe you are fine with merges, but once your tribe is no longer there you are asking other tribe dukes to act the complete opposite from your duke recruitment policies.. Warpigs actually recruited 6 of my tribe mates at w83 and hit us from the back, so Kirk merges politic here was not lonely case.