Which tribes are the best premade tribes in W90?

• Thread starter DeletedUser119047
  • Start date

Unholy Confessions

BiP sure looks like they can give a punch. I don't think they're all just paying to win, it has to be some skill down there somewhere too.

DeletedUser118344

All hail King Banana.

He who has a rich kingdom and two villages.

DeletedUser119368

Played with a few Infamy members in the past, definitely a tribe to watch! Some top pre-made tribes out there, so it'll be interesting to see how things develop over the coming few weeks

DeletedUser118344

I like Jager also, Some pretty serious farmers in the tribe.

DeletedUser

For me, Jager's top players are pretty worth to be noticed too, who knows sooner or later they'll might be big as the top 3 tribes too.

watch out for INFAMY ,some serious good players there
I somehow agree too, though quite separated from the core, some are already now on the rim doing some serious job on their foot hold.. Gonna watch them grow sooner or later too.

Played with a few Infamy members in the past, definitely a tribe to watch! Some top pre-made tribes out there, so it'll be interesting to see how things develop over the coming few weeks

what world is that?

DeletedUser115558

No Doubt that BiP is really a nice and strong looking premade tribe, and also they did some good job in other server's too, i heard that they are under gang bang situation from 8-9 tribes there, Good LUCK .Net to BiP/

and TEA is full of nublet who have capacity to win//

There are some promising rim tribes too and i would like see and follow them..BB, Infamy,BSB and SWISH!

b2dba09f07f032b1b26bcf726f18ab401efb513ff7bba5c6c03118457756cdd7.jpg

DeletedUser111495

Nice, did you get your tribemates to prenuke for you this time? Did you get any tribemates to send 2k pp as well?

I like TEA but good god, you are cancerous.

TBF he can hardly ask you for PP now can he seeing as you probably arent playing this world, but that's none of my business * Sips Tea

Michael Corleone.

TBF he can hardly ask you for PP now can he seeing as you probably arent playing this world, but that's none of my business * Sips Tea
.....was that supposed to be an insult/comeback or something?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

DeletedUser118771

I think its only a matter of time before [...] shoots to the top of the rankings