TOP 5 TRIBES

DeletedUser

Seems the world has changed again

Looks like BS split into another tribe, Delta. Wonder if they will fight and what that is about. I hope Lord Batan comes here to explain, but he probably won't, seeing as he isn't able to read.

WIZARD gaining in points because they are fighting an inactive Korean tribe, the fact they came to the forums to brag about it is amusing.

PUSH! just as useless as everyone expected. Ghio1 probably chose to go to jail for his crimes rather than lose in this tribe.

FORK recently got that @Night thread banned it seems, judging from the arguments on it and the subsequent closing of the forum. They are close together in-game, i wonder if they will come to blows over this.

LIFE, still have Atmosphere, I hear many players have a strong dislike for him inside the tribe and it is causing massive internal issues. They have also dropped in rank and have not stopping internalling. I see they have no caps against @Night so surely there is diplomacy there, I have to wonder why. Clearly, @Night is the most successful tribe in terms of performance so far (war caps and od) whereas LIFE has no captures against any of @Night's war enemies near them, which apparently suggests that LIFE just sits there and kills itself.

MAFIA...what are you doing? vulturing after the TBS @Night war it seems, then also attacking @Night? Interesting. this tribe has little room for expansion as they are clustered in the core, my guess is they join WIZARD.

I dont know MIN. Neither does anyone else

ARR! looks like a bunch of solo players in 1 tribe, only 13 members. no idea what their plan is here

b30ea8942f51ca9fab0896256f0d202e.png

DeletedUser93954

MAFIA...what are you doing? vulturing after the TBS @Night war it seems, then also attacking @Night? Interesting.
Yeah, MAFIA attacking @Night? I may have been the cause of that, I helped persuade them into dropping their diplomacy with @Night.

DeletedUser114488

I am Leading Delta Now. Hoping to bring somthing new to the table.

DeletedUser93954

Delta, go hit MAFIA, they're weakened from fighting TBS and @Night, free villages, and it might stave off the oncoming minty flavours.

DeletedUser108587

It seems that Fork lost one village from @Night yesterday. War is coming, i can smell it in the air

geomikajak

actually Jim declared...
he declared, failed his op, lost his troops, losing the war. now hitting delete

Side 1:
Tribes: @Night
Side 2:
Tribes: Arr!, Fork

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 1
Difference: 12

chart

Last edited:

DuteTare

I guess he made his point here on the externals. That's one way to play TW.

DeletedUser76277

I play for fun, the level of personal abuse made the game no fun. Account is no longer mine. This forum account will now be deleted too.

DeletedUser119769

That's no fun.

Also the "play for fun" argument is the Tribal Wars equivalent of "The dog ate my homework". Just admit that you made a mistake on declaring against @Night and call it a day, if anyone makes fun of you for that then they are shitters who prefer to hug each other instead of actually playing Tribal Wars

Shadowcaste.

Exactly proud of you for having some balls and taking a risk that is where the fun is in this game not hugging it out.

DeletedUser

I play for fun, the level of personal abuse made the game no fun. Account is no longer mine. This forum account will now be deleted too.

Yeah yeah Gandhi we get it, you were too fragile for this game.

I think what you really mean to say is that you are a loser, because you lost. Honestly, how terrible do you have to be to be incapable of beating @Night to an OP? They were fighting how many tribes exactly at the time of your op? 3? 4? and you still couldn't focus on 1 target and noble any of theirs. How useless are you? You're quite honestly worse than atmosphere because at least he doesn't think he's martin luther king jr, he just sees himself as a watered down Sun Tzu

DeletedUser105472

Yeah yeah Gandhi we get it, you were too fragile for this game.

I think what you really mean to say is that you are a loser, because you lost. Honestly, how terrible do you have to be to be incapable of beating @Night to an OP? They were fighting how many tribes exactly at the time of your op? 3? 4? and you still couldn't focus on 1 target and noble any of theirs. How useless are you? You're quite honestly worse than atmosphere because at least he doesn't think he's martin luther king jr, he just sees himself as a watered down Sun Tzu

Hahahahaha...Haven't had a good laugh in a while. Nice banter.

DeletedUser115571

1. @Night, half players silenced on external for either critisizing mods or for picking on friends of tw staff, or telling true stories about some Hogward's students and staff. Same old same old. At least it gives them time to kick butt ingame.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Wizard, no longer sleep @night, praying to God that an atomic bomb will land on the southern hemisphere so they dont have to die too soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. arrh, a tribe with a few deathspasm still about. Manange do send somewhat coordinated attacks @night but is now dead fish.

4. Mafia, realising that the time of the MOB is long gone. bye bye.

5. MIN Not totally sure about this tribe. Have been doing a decent job against the witches , but not sure if they will contnue their struggle or just be absorbed int the schoolsystem. My view there is

Last edited by a moderator:

The Pieman9 returns

Name of the last tribe was missed, so what's @nights next move? Seems the world has gone quiet, I know everyone has accepted y'all probably gana win it but, theres no last stand or nothing?

DeletedUser115571

The next move @night has been decided.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115571

I LIKE TO ADD A TRIBUTE TO THE BEST PLAYER I HAVE MET. I TAKE MY HAT OFF AND BOW TO PAPERBOY. ....................