LIFE DECLARES WAR

DeletedUser

Aha, well you thought you could get away with merging HUG did you? Well you thought wrong, little did you know that we had our eye on you. To think that you recruit these targets right under our nose? You must have been out of your mind. You noble our members, you recruit in our area, you recruit our enemies and merge them. Did you really think that this would go without retaliation? If so, you thought wrong.

I hereby announce a declaration of all out war, it will take our full focus, it will divulge away from the areas of the map we circled in the video Atmosphere released to us about a week ago, areas like WIZARD or WOLVES or SCO or MAFIA or ARR! Or @Night that we planned to fight at some point, instead we will focus purely on you guys. So rest easy other guys, we won't be paying any attention to you!

In case you guys didn't know what video I was talking about, its right here!

Anyway, this is a declaration of war, I here by announce that the tribe LIFE will be declaring war on LIFE. We will fight to the death, we will not stop, and we will noble all your members until you are few and we are many.

Here are the stats of the current war of LIFE vs LIFE

b7ff9aa1f7eb737ca37712012bf3901b.png

atmospherecf

damnit, i should have combed my hair for that YouTube video. Leah and Karina are watching this video and making fun of my hair..

DeletedUser

Atmos is a cute guy and that sexy voice.. what a hunk.

DeletedUser107233

good to see you love us Random and made a thread for us, we must be special

mike62

I think Random must be really jealous of atmos, every other post he makes has criticism of atmos in it, even in threads that have nothing to do with him.
You carry on Random we are all having a really good laugh at your expense, even people that have no links to either of you think you are a joke.
So long may it continue, when ever I am feeling a bit miserable I just look for your posts and it always works, it cheers me up no end.

DeletedUser

Interesting.

I see a lot of fan boying, probably because Ronnie decided to cry and ask for help against the forum bully.

You know what i don't see? An explanation for why you can't stop internalling. You're also not #1 anymore. What happened?

DeletedUser

I think a lot of people just find the thread funny, like a joke funny, haha and the like. Therefore they make comments to further the joke, such as Ronnie being super hot since that's actually a thing in the tribe already. ^_^

Also obligatory; Oh noes! We're not number 1 in points anymore!?!? What ever will we do!? Save us Random Hero!

DeletedUser93954

You know what i don't see? An explanation for why you can't stop internalling.
You know what I don't see? Examples on how they're internalling. Here, let me help you out.

In the past week, LIFE have had 6 internals, 9 lost villages and 8 instances where a LIFE player has nobled themselves. Compare those stats to the 100 gains (114-14 internals) and I have to say, their internalling is really disgraceful. Bunch of noobs.
Uatubkm.png
tZpIrGi.png

DeletedUser114488

To be honest internaling is part of the game so i dont understand why you are making such a huge thing about it. At least Life could still win this Unlike The Black Shadows Ayy ;)

DeletedUser93954

Says a tribe that failed to support us, failed to communicate with us, and failed to even act remotely like allies for the majority of the time we were allies.

But that was VVV and BS, so maybe Delta is different? Dunno, either way, BS promised it was different from VVV, but both VVV and BS were completely laughable. Your first course of action should be survival at this rate.

Edit: Wait, nevermind, BS is still there. My statement still hold, just a case of mistaken identity caused by fatigue, carry on!