Rate your Duke (honesty thread)

DeletedUser119047

Rate your current Duke! And rate on how he is managing your tribe.

My tribe: Fruity and Fabulous

I rate my Duke: 6/10

I don't like how my Duke is keeping these useless PP farmers in the tribe. They are of no use, I also feel that leadership could do a better job at our tribal forum. Start off new interesting topics that drive interest. And TEA will most likely end up eating us at the end.. But will try to kick their butts if they try something..

pyronixcore

I don't like how my Duke is keeping these useless PP farmers in the tribe. They are of no use, I also feel that leadership could do a better job at our tribal forum. Start off new interesting topics that drive interest. And TEA will most likely end up eating us at the end.. But will try to kick their butts if they try something..

What's your in-game name? Because if you say Duke singularly, you're already off base. And the forums are pretty sweet. I haven't been in such an active (and frankly naughty) tribe in years.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118822

There are definitely more than just one of us, and you would know that if you were in the tribe as we all sign our names and have each sent a circular lol

DeletedUser93954

Sounds like someone who tried to troll got called out on their bull. Can we have some truth maybe?

As for my tribe's duke?
1/10
I could do better, but only because anyone could do better. Seriously these guys are imitating some sort of music band or something? I don't know...

DeletedUser114089

Tribe : BSB

Duke = Bob
8/10

His hair is on point but he needs to get rid of his maggots

alpaca1.png

DeletedUser93954

Don't ask me how a llama can lead a music band, these guys are crazy!

This message brought to you by the criminally insane asylum of the house of double decker sammiches.

DeletedUser

Tribe: CORE54
Duke: Drowngod
Rating: 0/10

I thought this was the hardest part where someone says goodbye and bite the dust.. there is yet worse than this..

Tribe : Wolf
Duke : Raavna
Rating : -10/10

Hmm, Are there even negative ratings? Hehe. :smile:

Duke: atmos
Rating: 9.99/10(if there is such thing, if not going to round-off to the nearest digit so = 10/10)
Reason: I knew and I see that he has a great skill not just for individual basis but also to lead . Based on previous performance and actual experience first hand, he's too great to be rated as 10, if there were 11 out of 10 rating I would vote it. Also he's a typical player that welcomes new ideas, an open-minded one and open to new learnings and knowledge not just in the game but also in it's concepts.
Tribe: PSSST!

DeletedUser

Tribe: LH
Duke: Drowngod calls the shots..

7/10

not a bad what people make us to be.. we are not like the over rated TEA tribe, Jager will destroy TEA lols..

DeletedUser

You would be a fool to think Jager would be a walk in a park to go to war against. And Jager wouldn't go alone, they would bring in PSSST! and Drowngod for help.

DeletedUser119848

More like Tea will bring LH to have a chance vs jager? :rolleyes::rolleyes: