Rate your Duke (honesty thread)

Nebula.

BiP

Duke: King Banana

8/10

Im not like ppl who just lick and give 10/10, cuz i cant really say any duke has deserved a 10/10 as of yet.

King Banana is a fair duke, who listens and take ideas from members with experience, he is eager to learn more about the .net worlds and how they work. He is doing a great job this far making contacts and acquaintances. He is also very kind and strict at the same time, and he finds good balance between when he needs to be a good guy and when he needs to put his gloves on and do some work. He also constantly ask his tribemembers what he does well and what he can improve on. And thats one of the best qualities u can have as a duke. Rely on members, always looking to improve.

This early game so far has gone smooth because of him, and he can only accelerate from here and out!

DeletedUser

I counted over 10 posts for Infamy. with an average of over five thousand. We found our winner

Epic Pandas

by these posts seem like infamy has a lot of dukes......

Of course, we have a lot of dukes, 17 of them in fact. When anyone joins the tribe, they are immediately given duke rights. We believe in equality for all and we believe that democracy is the way forward. Hence, everyone is a duke.

DeletedUser94059

Of course, we have a lot of dukes, 17 of them in fact. When anyone joins the tribe, they are immediately given duke rights. We believe in equality for all and we believe that democracy is the way forward. Hence, everyone is a duke.
my kind of tribe :p

Infamy dukes
10/10