Good Game Well Played

DeletedUser6215

Cool to see how this world ended. Congrats to the winners!
Thanks to everyone who played this world with us. We had quite a bit of fun with this one!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Cool to see how this world ended. Congrats to the winners!
Thanks to everyone who played this world with us. We had quite a bit of fun with this one!

We didn't have that many interactions, but 'till the time you played... You kicked some serious ass ;)

Deleted User - 10618707

Congratz to Golden/Any win on the world, in some ways this was a good end to no hauls I suppose. Gotta give it up for NBD, they did really make the world fun for Work4it and I in the time that we played there (especially PureJonat xD). The splatted nukes back and forth every week like clockwork, was truly amazing (not at the time ofcouse), I won't bother commeting on the faults in NAM leadership after Sam's departure, no point rehashing, though it was exteremly satisfying playing with the NAM squad early game, I couldn't begin to desrcibe the experience.

Honourable Mentions

.Absinthe
Work4it

Lippa,Ara,Karen,Meti, Mel- You guys are some of the best players I've ever been graced to play with, you guys stayed around even when tribe was shit, morale was shit, and everything else was shit, some of the most persevered defenders i know.

Pece/Jonat, it was a pleasure attacking you guys, with on point activity and defending (whether it be sitters or not, it was still a pleasure). Though the stacks that you guys had that appeared out of nowhere were a bother >.>

Thanks for winning the world, because of you guys I actually quit haha.

Was truly a great world, only second to w79 :x

Uruz ftw.