FRUITY TEA

DeletedUser117534

FRUITY TEA

When I first marked TEA and FRUIT on the map I knew the conflict is imminent. Both tribes shared almost exactly the same location, both were premades with some very well known players and dukes. I am sure both leaderships were on high alert preparing for this conflict from the day one and it didn't take much time for TEA to start the fight.
It has all began on 18th of October with Incoming Impact capturing TonyTiger09's village

Externals have been rather quiet about it which tells me two things. TEA wants to keep low profile (hard for tribe rank number 1) and FRUIT tries to avoid embarrassing topic.

Let me show you now some stats and comparisons.

image.gif

TEA has been outgrowing and out farming FRUIT from the start, they had larger players with faster access to nobles and they used that advantage wisely attacking soon after nobles became available.

After 4 days of conflict they have gained 11 villages not loosing single one. In total TEA has conquered additional 33 villages while FRUIT has managed to gain only 1. TEA have also recruited from the enemy (Balain In Ibelin and Kon Tiki) downgrading FRUIT into 23 spot on the tribal ladder (-12)

image.gif

image.gif

It is looking rather gloom for FRUIT. I cant imagine the tribe to recover from loosing so many villages and players. Regardless of how good Vivrathe's leadership and recruitment is I don't see anything stopping TEA from finishing the job.

image.gif

Side 1:
Tribes: TEA
Side 2:
Tribes: Fruit
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,150
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21,150

chart

TEA has completely outclassed its opponent. That brief fight cemented their dominant position on the continent, they are now ranked 1 in points, number of villages and ODA.

If the tribe continues to grow at this rate, uses wise diplomacy and has no major internal problems I can see them spreading towards the rim and conquering entire quarter becoming one of the few contenders for the world win.

I wish TEA good luck and some more challenging and fun wars to come. Maybe one is just on the horizon seeing members of Jager and Dwarf being nobled by TEA?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've never heard of anyone in Fruit leadership, apart from @Dwarven King and that's only because he banned me before for being bold (sweet revenge :p). Trex was sitting Incoming Impact so we can give him the credit ;) TEA aren't trying to keep things quiet. We have been relatively vocal from the outset of the world. We've been really aggressive, maintained rank 1 in terms of points & ODA as you mentioned. We didn't declare on Fruit because we felt it was just casual nobling like what we were doing to KOD and former CORE fam. Simply, there was no need. Kon Tiki requested to leave Fruit prior to joining us which was granted by Fruit leadership as the account is friends with people in TEA. If all the top tribes like PSST etc. grow at current rates they'll secure their areas too.

We did ask Fruit to restart at the very start of the world which they declined. Props to the Fruit players who are still fighting even though it is very sporadic and uncoordinated.

DeletedUser70389

I'll admit our original restart was very stupid. We were up in the north east. For whatever reason we were made to restart. I'm not upset that I lost my villa to a better player than myself.
I won't lose sleep especially after talking to him. I have several friends inside tea and fruit. So I can't wait to see who bests the others. Good luck both sides.

DeletedUser114488

I've never heard of anyone in Fruit leadership, apart from @Dwarven King and that's only because he banned me before for being bold (sweet revenge :p). Trex was sitting Incoming Impact so we can give him the credit ;) TEA aren't trying to keep things quiet. We have been relatively vocal from the outset of the world. We've been really aggressive, maintained rank 1 in terms of points & ODA as you mentioned. We didn't declare on Fruit because we felt it was just casual nobling like what we were doing to KOD and former CORE fam. Simply, there was no need. Kon Tiki requested to leave Fruit prior to joining us which was granted by Fruit leadership as the account is friends with people in TEA. If all the top tribes like PSST etc. grow at current rates they'll secure their areas too.

We did ask Fruit to restart at the very start of the world which they declined. Props to the Fruit players who are still fighting even though it is very sporadic and uncoordinated.

Who Built the train and Nuke ? That is a lot more effort than just sending a train :) In all honesty I thank trex for being able to sit me while I was Sleeping but does he really deserve all the credit ? .

Sam

DeletedUser114488

You Left when you started to loose , You suck as a player and you left your tribe when they really needed you. Your a complete hypocrite So please shut it :)

Love

Sam

Michael Corleone.

No. I left at the end of July my friend. :)

Maybe I do suck as a player, but didn't you disappear when your account got rimmed after you jumped ship? Didn't you get rimmed what 2+ times on W83? Didn't you try and jump ship at the start of the world in W83? You are spineless, you go around asking people to clear for you because you are a selfish player. The fact you need some sort of recognition for just building troops and nobles is pretty sad.

So, how am I a hypocrite? I left my W80 acct way up in war caps, something you were allergic of during my time there. So if I do suck, I guess that makes you really shit. And if I do suck, why did you want to coplay on my account there?

tumblr_inline_o0o23cGE1J1rok7iv_540.png

And that participation trophy that you clearly desire:

small-gold-cup.0.jpg

DeletedUser114488

I did get rimmed twice on W83 Not going to lie but anyone who fought me on W83 can tell you I went down fighting. Somtimes no matter what ever you do you will get rimmed. Did I try to jump ship on W83 yes I did.

Another thing you left after A couple of us jumped ship on W80 why did we do that umm o yeah I forgot We got lied too numerous times and no i didnt Disappear I joined hodgy and you knew this just trying to act the big man on the externals. Your full of complete BS and you really want to call me a selfish player ? On W80 I had 3 perm sits I dont really call that selfish. Your just a troll if you really wanna talk big join w90 we will see who the better player is !!!

Michael Corleone.

Yes, going around asking for PP and at this stage, asking for your own tribemates to prenuke for you is quite selfish. I talked to people who played W83 with you, they said you were unpleasant to be around. (DTF players felt this way, I cannot say that about Blue players.)

You joined hodgy after being rimmed and disappearing. Hell someone from the tribe even reached out to you on FB asking where you had gone (I think Conor did this, but memory does not fully serve.)

Also, challenge accepted. It will be fun to see your demise again for like the 5th time. (Not wishing demise to TEA as a whole though cause some great peeps there.)

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Who Built the train and Nuke ? That is a lot more effort than just sending a train :) In all honesty I thank trex for being able to sit me while I was Sleeping but does he really deserve all the credit ? .

Sam
The credit goes solely to PP. You spent plenty getting that train and Meh I even sent you PP to help you push for your train. Then received this message:
[10/21/2016 1:39:41 PM] Samuel/Incoming Impact/Davepowa1: Could I borrow another 200 pp till the 25h please
[10/21/2016 1:39:43 PM] Samuel/Incoming Impact/Davepowa1: (heart)

I am not looking for credit I am just making sure you are not taking what isn't yours.

DeletedUser111495

The credit goes solely to PP. You spent plenty getting that train and Meh I even sent you PP to help you push for your train. Then received this message:
[10/21/2016 1:39:41 PM] Samuel/Incoming Impact/Davepowa1: Could I borrow another 200 pp till the 25h please
[10/21/2016 1:39:43 PM] Samuel/Incoming Impact/Davepowa1: (heart)

I am not looking for credit I am just making sure you are not taking what isn't yours.

Trex you savage! You just wiped the floor with him there.

Sam be like:

tumblr_n2tho2RFEN1tqjn3bo10_r3_1280.gif