New HP world

DeletedUser

I guess the HP world had information leading to Hilary Clinton's arrest.
Side note: I want compensated PP for your delay of game. Or at least an award for signing up to the shortest lived world known to TW history.

Deleted User - 10618707

I know a certain player who wishes to not be named due to reasons of embarrassment, who took work off for this world. They expect to be compensated also.

Michael Corleone.

Cant wait til wikileaks reveals the corruption of innogames in their next batch of emails!

DeletedUser

Yeah; I bet that guy that took off half a day of work for this world wants like 5k PP because this was more of a flop than Lebron James when another player gets within range of him.

Deleted User - 10618707

Yeah; I bet that guy that took off half a day of work for this world wants like 5k PP because this was more of a flop than Lebron James when another player gets within range of him.

I didn't say he took a half day off work...how did you know?

DeletedUser

Yeah that Balviin kid wasted his time. Due to TW not having their stuff together. I think we should run a go fund me to pay for the HP servers since they've been down so long now.

Age of Ultron

Good to see that finally tw has announced and sent out mails for the HP round.
Better late than never.

Deleted User - 10618707

Thank you Inno> Another serious of sever downtime. Gotta love this game.

DeletedUser

a9636b27328309b8560c261e136bab1c.png

What a pathetic loser.
Kicking me, and then attacking me whilst at a distance of about 8 minutes.

Currently trying to find out if the other tribe members knew about this, but at least we know that this [censor] may never be trusted.
Oh, and anyone who hates these kind of people, he has no offence left, since he lost all of his by clearing my offence.
Kata or noble his village please, as these kind of people are better of not playing at al..

DeletedUser

Yea, his entire tribe: /ff
They all knew about this stab.
Pathetic. Too bad these kind of things are allowed.
Things like this make people quit.
Like i just did now.

Perhaps make it against the rules to (at least) stab tribe members (including kicking and then attacking him immediately).
Cause I don't mind losing at all. But this is not losing, this is just wrong.

Deleted User - 10618707

Have no fear, the Crisis Task Force (CTF) will deal with the traitors....You might want to join tribes you trust from now on...