A message from LIFE

DeletedUser

LOL. Just watched the video 1:23 WHEN YOU PRONOUNCE MY NAME HAHAHA

DeletedUser

Much respect for Atmos for not ditching LIFE. This dude has character. You're a legend in my book!

DeletedUser

Lets call it a life lesson :) Good luck atmos/dino, next time dont merge so much and dont support your allies enemies to avoid a repeat of this situation.

DeletedUser

Howdy everyone. Dino I am sorry for the recent events however it was necessary. You were alienating your members and backstabbing your allies. It was clear the tribe was terrible segregated as all it seemed to take to break it was us leaving... I am almost certain I received more support from current Life members than you did aswell...

You left the tribe in the wrong hands and we looked after the interests of ourself.

DeletedUser115335

Not going to lie. I'm very pleased to see LIFE fall given the beef I had with a couple of their members and then some of my tribal leaders leaving without putting up a fight. Buck's come full circle. Round about time.

DeletedUser99544

that is a load of BS five, wizard and life never discussed merging you are not in either tribe so you wouldnt know.

@night are huggers and that is an obvious fact that i am sure random would try and dispell
you discussed working together against us. while we where allies. not all in your tribe approved.. now die.

DeletedUser103748

you discussed working together against us. while we where allies. not all in your tribe approved.. now die.

This is a load of bull. Nice try though.

Wizard council never talked to LIFE about a merge or working with LIFE to hit Night. Wizard is busy casting spells up north.

@atmospherecf I watched the video and I just had one question. How long were you going to fight, it was until the end, right? I'm not sure if that was made clear. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119894

Its so funny how Wizard and Life were doing all the dirty things they accuse @night of then they are mad that their plans were foiled bahahaha

Here's my message to all of them -

Yep they failed their recruitment plans, their merge plans, and now they are failing to fight MIN and have to desperately try to recruit out of PUSH and ex BS and MAFIA.

Oops, hope that doesn't ruin it for you guys too.

Must suck to be losing, what is it, like 40-100 against MIN? Sounds right

GOD IS GREAT

Last edited:

Hard At Twerk

Maybe similar to how WIZARD is fighting 100 members on two fronts with less than 40? :rolleyes:

@night where against an massive coalition, fighting 100 members isn't really much compared to what we had to face, and at the stage of the game that we where fighting each noob does way more then a noob would do now.

@Night is certainly a great tribe, and likely would have beaten

Trueeee

. The fact is though, they are skating through a war game AVOIDING the wars. While WIZARD is fighting two top 10 tribes on two fronts and denying recruitment

1. at one point @night was fighting at least 4 top 10 tribes
2. @night has more ODA ODD and ODT and more war stats
3. Before most people got 2 villages we started warring tribes and haven't stopped since

I understand your bias towards the troll tribe of W89, obviously :p But you have to give WIZARD props for being the only tribe in W89 to actively war others, and not just merge their best into them through fear

From what I understand Wizard basically tried to set up a gangbang on night, I dont know the details but imo setting up proxy wars is far worse then recruiting a few members from a tribe you where allied with before the leaders of said tribe wanted to backstab their ally

GOD IS GREAT!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser119894

Did anyone see the pictures Karina released to LIFE to try to get their hand in the coalition? Really dirty stuff. Man...

Well...heres the picture! ;)

3252184368e21c0f6ac96e0454e2cf19.png

This, in my opinion, confirms the long-held belief that not only is Karina a male, but is also ALF, also known as a furry Alien Life Form

GOD IS GREAT

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Did anyone see the pictures Karina released to LIFE to try to get their hand in the coalition? Really dirty stuff. Man...

Well...heres the picture! ;)

This, in my opinion, confirms the long-held belief that not only is Karina a male, but is also ALF, also known as a furry Alien Life Form

GOD IS GREAT

Why would you bring up her being a woman in a thread about LIFE though? How does that affect you? I mean, I could ask a lot of other questions here. But I doubt I'll get a decent response regardless.

And about Wizard asking Life for a fight against @night...
They were ranked #3 fighting a smaller but fairly strong rimtribe. Whilst the #1 and #2 tribes were friends and were not fighting anyone decent. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I don't play this world. Just have a few interests here.

Imo, that's a good move from Wizard and not something that ought to be frowned upon. If things had continued as they were, Wizard would lose. They can't fight 2 tribes larger than them without a secured backline. Sadly enough for them it did not work. But it was a good try nonetheless.
Now if Life had agreed and had betrayed @night, that would be something you could go on to the forums about and point fingers at though. Alhough betrayal is part of the game, the people that do it often aren't very liked.

Either way, it seems to me that @night wants to wrap this one up quickly, and they ought to be able to. It'll be very hard for any other tribe to beat them now, even if everyone else who's left ganged up on them. Uniting so many tribes, most of which lack in quality... Is not something I've seen happen yet on TW. Merging is in some people's eyes the easy way out, but you shouldn't judge them for that unless you've been in a position like theirs imo.

Anyways, good luck to everyone in 89 :) Watching this from the sidelines has been fun.

DeletedUser119894

Why would you bring up her being a woman in a thread about LIFE though? How does that affect you? I mean, I could ask a lot of other questions here. But I doubt I'll get a decent response regardless.

Nothing wrong with being a woman. I have a great respect for women. However, I also have suspicions that she is actually ALF, an Alien Life Form . Any true speculation about her womanhood can be left to those in her tribe. I'm sure they have concrete ways they can confirm or deny this. Doesn't concern me, nor does the evidence they have that confirms the truth.

And about Wizard asking Life for a fight against @night...
They were ranked #3 fighting a smaller but fairly strong rimtribe. Whilst the #1 and #2 tribes were friends and were not fighting anyone decent. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I don't play this world. Just have a few interests here.

This is partially true, however there is context required. @Night had alliance with LIFE because we were fighting wars on multiple fronts and had been in constant multi front wars since 3 weeks into the game. Many orchestrated by the now deceased TBS, R.A.P, VVV, FORK and by WIZARD we now know. It is incorrect to say we fought no one decent, as fighting 10 tribes at once while most of your members have only 1-2 villages is no small feat.

Imo, that's a good move from Wizard and not something that ought to be frowned upon. If things had continued as they were, Wizard would lose. They can't fight 2 tribes larger than them without a secured backline. Sadly enough for them it did not work. But it was a good try nonetheless.
Now if Life had agreed and had betrayed @night, that would be something you could go on to the forums about and point fingers at though. Alhough betrayal is part of the game, the people that do it often aren't very liked.

I had particular issue with WIZARD doing this, and many do, because they have been responsible for many gang bangs we had to face [and succeeded through], and they have little to no right to complain considering we confronted all the bullshit they threw at us, and out-played and out-witted them and now they are done for. And yes LIFE did betray us because they supported our enemies while we were launching an OP.

Either way, it seems to me that @night wants to wrap this one up quickly, and they ought to be able to. It'll be very hard for any other tribe to beat them now, even if everyone else who's left ganged up on them. Uniting so many tribes, most of which lack in quality... Is not something I've seen happen yet on TW. Merging is in some people's eyes the easy way out, but you shouldn't judge them for that unless you've been in a position like theirs imo.

Exactly, i am not a fan of any merge however small. However considering the world has tried to play us dirty from day 1, with allies and NAP's constantly betraying us, and with every tribe trying to gang bang us, we have had to force our own path to victory and we are succeeding. We only have 8% dominance. Much can change. If WIZARD is going to set up to lose now, then they never had a chance from day 1.

Anyways, good luck to everyone in 89 :) Watching this from the sidelines has been fun.

DeletedUser

Wizards! I've fought countless times, yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me what we @night players call "A Beautiful Death." I can only hope, with all the world's warriors gathered against us, there might be one down there who's up to the task.

DeletedUser107233

What the crisco account was mentioning was that they were not happy with the Hug and [o] mergers happening yet the funny thing is the crisco account was on council and voted for both mergers and for atmos to be co-duke

As for @night calling them gods they are far from that when they cant even give me defender of the day which is laughable from the "so called elite"

@night leadership saw that LIFE was their biggest threat in the world so they had to undermine it which i will admit they did perfectly by recruiting our biggest players, the players that left for @night will never be forgotten and i will hunt them down on future worlds

I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING MORE ON THIS THREAD