rivka pirate contract

DeletedUser

Wow final year :D Not long to go then! :)

Well I'm a married cap'n now! That's my big news :) Makes me feel old being called a Mrs though! :icon_razz:

I haven't been up Southampton in a while (I miss it!), will probably come up at some point in the summer :)

Nothing wrong with a mini reunion :icon_biggrin:

Hi Ristow <3 *Winks*
Having actually had the privilege of meeting you on that one occasion in London, Riv, I have to say from the bottom of my heart: congratulations, you were bound to make some man happy sooner or later :)

You... Bastard o0
This guy looks familiar!

Jeez, this almost feels like a school reunion ^^

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Meg if you miss us to much, most of us have FB :) I have quite a few people on FB from Off-Topica, like Tyr. Add me if you like o0

And heyAteb, loooooooong time no see :O How've you been?

DeletedUser

Having actually had the privilege of meeting you on that one occasion in London, Riv, I have to say from the bottom of my heart: congratulations, you were bound to make some man happy sooner or later :)

This guy looks familiar!

Jeez, this almost feels like a school reunion ^^

Oh that's lovely of you to say Ateb <3 I have a 1 year old little girl now too :D

It was WONDERFUL to meet you too! That was such a great day! :)

Meg if you miss us to much, most of us have FB :) I have quite a few people on FB from Off-Topica, like Tyr. Add me if you like o0

And heyAteb, loooooooong time no see :O How've you been?

I have Spank on FB and practically everything else because I'd miss him too much otherwise :D

Can you PM or message me your FB, and the rest of you too PM me your FB links and I'll add :D <3333

DeletedUser

Congratulations Rivka. I am also married now. Good life.

Congratulations sweetie! Oh it's lovely to hear that! :) I hope you're really happy :)

Awwwww at everyone growing up!!! <333 I still can't believe I was 17 when I came here and now I'm 27 and married with a 1 year old xD

meeeeeeeeeee

Cupcake
Reaction score
Aaah everyone is getting married and having babies!! Congratulations Congratulations! Hope you are both disgustingly happy ^^

DeletedUser

Hey sweet, I'm married too. Got here when I was 13 and am now 22 and married.

DeletedUser

Umm, I actually managed to lose my password in the time between the two posts, but never mind!

Meg, I hope you chose some kind of nautical name for your baby girl, it would be appropriate! Not unlike DC, Halak and Rivka I am happily married as well, though no offspring yet. When the lil ones do happen though, I plan on naming the first one 001., to make them easier to organize later.

Also, I am now an English teacher in Serbia now, and I am pretty sure that the time I wasted here had at least SOME impact on it :p

Anyone heard from my partners in crime, Isaac, Koen and the ion cannon Seraph.ro?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Haven't heard from Isaac or Seraph, but Koen is still active on Skype :)

TW forums have had all their passwords hacked Ateb, if you used your pass for any other sites or maybe critical information... I suggest you change your passwords on the other sites.

DeletedUser

Hey sweet, I'm married too. Got here when I was 13 and am now 22 and married.
Lmao why do I recognize all the names ITT?? Tyr still rockin' that beard???

10 years ago I was 13... Now I am almost 24, about to finish my Doc degree, engaged to be married, and still think of this place from time to time :D

@h0llygh0st Why don't you stream tribalwars bro?

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If he streamed you'd be able to see Jasper
Almost get rimmed whilst he's in the shower.

Therefore to save embarrassment he doesn't.

xinryr

you'd be able to see Jasper Almost get rimmed whilst he's in the shower..

After all these years I would've hoped they'd come up with a less suggestive term for losing tw.

Has anyone seen qwertyu/soft cat in the last few years?

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
After all these years I would've hoped they'd come up with a less suggestive term for losing tw.

Has anyone seen qwertyu/soft cat in the last few years?

To be fair, rimmed is quite a good term for it.

DeletedUser

Lost access to my old Dalek348 account for some reason, the forum seems quite dead which is a shame after spending so much time on here. Nice to see some old faces. I had forgotten that a few of you lived as close as Southampton.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Lmao why do I recognize all the names ITT?? Tyr still rockin' that beard???

10 years ago I was 13... Now I am almost 24, about to finish my Doc degree, engaged to be married, and still think of this place from time to time :D

@h0llygh0st Why don't you stream tribalwars bro?

If I streamed TW, everyone would know all the scheming I do :S