Michael Corleone.

73169530.jpg

soCivil

Tea mind sending some more nobles?

Defeat a nobleman in battle.

Next level: Defeat 25 noblemen!

24 / 25

DeletedUser112461

You're hemorrhaging villages all over the shop. It's a hauls world anyway. Nobles mean nothing.

DeletedUser112461

???
You managed to snipe a few nobles from 30 hours away. I have no idea why this is such an achievement lol. Fair enough if you had stopped them all, but you didn't did you? lol

atmospherecf

???
You managed to snipe a few nobles from 30 hours away. I have no idea why this is such an achievement lol. Fair enough if you had stopped them all, but you didn't did you? lol

Bring us your best game Jake. Like I said, I will be glad to rim you again. You know where I'm at in the map. Bring it!

You better run to Trex to save you... :p

DeletedUser112461

Bring us your best game Jake. Like I said, I will be glad to rim you again. You know where I'm at in the map. Bring it!

You didn't even touch me on w84 lol. You had your lackeys 'attempt' to do the dirty work for you, but I rimmed them and gifted my account to a friend in Tyrant. I thought we had already established this? :p

I will GLADLY run to TreX. Don't need to tell me twice. :D

DeletedUser

Don't you threaten to rim Jake you punk....I'm the only one who can do that here
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DeletedUser119759

ummm.... Atmos looks like his playing defensive in W90 and defending his tribe members based on his stats.
Trust me... there are not a lot of players that can 1vs1 atmos and win, who doesn't play with co players and doesn't do scandalous merges like Nicki Minaj does..

pssssst seems to be doing pretty well vs tea. tea may need a family tribe to help with this war, haha

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
pssssst seems to be doing pretty well vs tea.
See that is the thing though... To your crazy mind they may seem to be doing well, but reality shows the opposite. Shame really people will just believe whatever they want even though the truth is right in front of them.

b8aa6c368eeffd051db73c8f331b7845.png

Michael Corleone.

Who care how much noble or nuke you kill. Final result is what matter.

DeletedUser19695

There was no definite coalition being formed, You are entitled to your own assessment or prediction. However when we decided to end the non-agression pact was primarily because our terms of agreement is directed to outplay us in the future and seeing multiple doubtful conspiracy theories we have heard and seen is not a good thing in a relationship.

Simple as that. Also I'm not pleased with what i'm seeing in this thread.
-Ray(WET)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3160

Jizzez, what a tribe. Bribing people to get intel (join us and you will be spared), and when not all join they go all crybaby and post the behind the scenes conversations on the public forum.

Hmm, how many will be interested in talking to them again, all in confidence of course....