Unsung Heroes

omgwtfbbq

To be honest, Takeing this many villages on both side isn't really a friendly status.

Sure it's not friendly but it's what keeps the game exciting. Grab 60 of your friends and take on 2000 people. I guarantee you that you won't be bored.

DeletedUser12180

The only problem is theres only 4 of your people in are cluster. Most of them are now.. weak?

Kampfisken

Sure it's not friendly but it's what keeps the game exciting. Grab 60 of your friends and take on 2000 people. I guarantee you that you won't be bored.

I don't have 60 friends
I killed them all :icon_sad:

What should i do?

Lagmonster

They were the only 2 people attacked in that region, Both survived, And ofcousrse they are one man confederations, We are all for one and one for all.

That is so untrue that it is ridiculous!

The list of the fallen:

Naboo - FLLAP
87suus87 - Force
Morsego - FLLAP
GuinnessI - Frulz

That is just my tally, though GuinnessI looked like a push account operation when I took him over.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So...you're saying that if you put 3 million+ points of players against 150K positions, you occassionally succeed?

Lagmonster

and i see now i have 12 incoming from you man i am hated
12 incoming means that you are hated? The fact that you, with no strong Force or RB presence, can withstand that sort of attack clearly means that you are loved.

Maybe not only Junkmonger dreams that you are a she? Would you lose your illegitimate support if all your confederacy knew that at best you have man breasts? If you were called no fear john, would MagusStyx have rimmed you 2 months ago without having to negotiate with lovesick alliance-breakers?

I'm not accusing you of deliberately impersonating a woman in order to get sad, lovesick players to bail you out, but I suspect that this is what has happened.

Lagmonster

So...you're saying that if you put 3 million+ points of players against 150K positions, you occassionally succeed?

I attacked these guys by myself. I don't think I was much bigger than GuinnessI when I attacked him. Maybe 100K pts to his 60K, or something like that. I'm not a million points now so your point is utterly invalid.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
663 Lagmonster WB1066 885.134 104 8511

And from TWStats
067 - Hainault (882|330) K38 3,165 GuinnessI [FRulz] Lagmonster [WB1066] 10th October 2007 - 04:14:35

100K to 885K in 4 weeks. Very remarkable.

Against his 60K...still makes the point valid.

Last edited:

Lagmonster

663 Lagmonster WB1066 885.134 104 8511

And from TWStats
067 - Hainault (882|330) K38 3,165 GuinnessI [FRulz] Lagmonster [WB1066] 10th October 2007 - 04:14:35

100K to 885K in 4 weeks. Very remarkable.

Against his 60K...still makes the point valid.

From TWStats you will see that I DID advance very quickly in 4 weeks, gaining about 30K points a day. Many thanks go to members of RB-Force, Smoker tribes and RUM for helping with this achievement (plus of course a little in-tribe nobling).

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
700K? If you lost one offensive village per attack, you would not be able to rebuild your losses fast enough.

A little story Lagmonster, I went one on one with a n00b on w1 (that was almost exactly my size)...but a n00b with static defense a few months ago. After a week, I doubled my size, but had to rebuild all of my offense (except 1 village). The fight took about a week.

Based on that, you can double yourself in a week, take 2 weeks to rebuild and double again. That would get you to about 400K, not 800.

So, either, the villages had no defenses (as in pure offense) or you didn't do the clearing attacks. Well, finding 30 offense villages only would sound to be extremely lucky. So, perhaps, those villages were emptied on your behalf?

Lagmonster

700K? If you lost one offensive village per attack, you would not be able to rebuild your losses fast enough.

A little story Lagmonster, I went one on one with a n00b on w1 (that was almost exactly my size)...but a n00b with static defense a few months ago. After a week, I doubled my size, but had to rebuild all of my offense (except 1 village). The fight took about a week.

Based on that, you can double yourself in a week, take 2 weeks to rebuild and double again. That would get you to about 400K, not 800.

So, either, the villages had no defenses (as in pure offense) or you didn't do the clearing attacks. Well, finding 30 offense villages only would sound to be extremely lucky. So, perhaps, those villages were emptied on your behalf?

You really don't understand how to play this game well do you - it is not just a case of building axes and hurling them at unscouted sword villages, supported by heavy calvary tribe support (that's a major hint btw as to how I squished every single one of your jokers). It's no wonder you are so small, despite the length of time you have been playing if that is what you believe a half-decent player does!

Anyway, I'm off this thread now since I'm not going to repeat TWplus facts ad infinitum.

DeletedUser

You really don't understand how to play this game well do you - it is not just a case of building axes and hurling them at unscouted sword villages, supported by heavy calvary tribe support (that's a major hint btw as to how I squished every single one of your jokers). It's no wonder you are so small, despite the length of time you have been playing if that is what you believe a half-decent player does!

Anyway, I'm off this thread now since I'm not going to repeat TWplus facts ad infinitum.

size is not everything my friend, the day you become a leader of one of the most powerful tribes, and have to deal with all the drama that goes around in this world, i would like to see you going up in numbers... and besides, numbers aint everything.

chelsentus

That is so untrue that it is ridiculous!

The list of the fallen:

Naboo - FLLAP
87suus87 - Force
Morsego - FLLAP
GuinnessI - Frulz

That is just my tally, though GuinnessI looked like a push account operation when I took him over.

I only talk about FRulz. Try looking me up and you'll know.

chelsentus

12 incoming means that you are hated? The fact that you, with no strong Force or RB presence, can withstand that sort of attack clearly means that you are loved.

Maybe not only Junkmonger dreams that you are a she? Would you lose your illegitimate support if all your confederacy knew that at best you have man breasts? If you were called no fear john, would MagusStyx have rimmed you 2 months ago without having to negotiate with lovesick alliance-breakers?

I'm not accusing you of deliberately impersonating a woman in order to get sad, lovesick players to bail you out, but I suspect that this is what has happened.

I got 150 incoming, Am i hated now?