To war we go

DeletedUser93954

Oh, I really thought the "support thread" part was the joke. But there is no support thread and he isn't even crying, so it was therefore kinda hard to understand the "joke".
The joke was a diss joke. Man you must have really hit your head hard after slipping over your own peel.

DeletedUser

Laugh at me now lol.i said 2HARD is gonna beat BiP
Ragnar,and Navarian...Seven devils,all awesome players,no way they will lose.
Even FaL noobs started picking a fight with BiP when they saw how weak they actualy are.

This is one of the funniest posts on this world so far.

DeletedUser119958

I feel like banana is a little upset guys. Let's stop ripping into him. Poor guys pulling his hair out trying to stop his tribe disbanding. Let's not insult his lack of a sense of humour as well.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Just looking at the individual conquer map, you can see that 2Hard are focusing on the small pocket of BiP by Seven Devil. A smart move, which is a direct result of the players in that area changing allegiance, and alot harder for BiP to support in a short amount of time.

The big fight looks like it is still to come yet. But 2Hard's border will be alot smaller compared to their border with FnB.

2Hard - Pink
BiP - Red
Fal - Green
FnB - Blue

I couldn't be bothered to take the time to merge the two maps, but they are below.
8efc999fdd3139e89a5d504961902b6c.png

94622feb52894105296d1691f36e911d.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think you'll find he never focused on this world. He's on W87.

Pretty much this. I PP farmed for about 3 weeks until expectedly getting nobled out.

Actually my reasoning for saying the above was funny was evidenced by how horribly both KingRagnar and Navarian did on W87 despite taking it very seriously. Ragnar for example spent over $400 on PP and flags of his own money and then quit pretty much as soon as we attacked him. Essentially there he was just some Black Flags type player who would lie to his own tribemates and get them to send troops to his enemies and then backstab them. His luck ran out pretty quickly when he ran into a wall, which was the tribe I ran.

Navarian I met was a similar rank, pretty much from rank 5 to rimmed within a week. Another guy who basically talked the talk, especially during the breakup of Rage but could not walk the walk when the pressure was on him. The irony was, the people who he shittalked then, in part, beat the crap out of him.

I think both of them are nice enough people though I don't necessarily agree with how they play the game, to call them awesome players is a bit much.

I'm not saying BiP are great either, from what I've heard they aren't that good and have resorted to begging round the area for anything they can get they are that desperate.

DeletedUser119970

Navarian led a tribe that fought 2hard. Given we had a wide spread it was a massive advantage to them and as soon as the central part of the tribe was nobled he came up with an amazing plan to save the remaining members. It involved him joining the tribe which just destroyed his, taking 1 member with him and leaving the rest to fend for themselves.

He might be a somewhat capable player, but he is far from awesome. He will just jump ship if he needs to save himself again, lets hope the next tribe dont fall for it

Lord Arbalester

2HARD is gonna win this war Nemesis.That was my point in that post.I played w87 as well.No doubt its an amazing work what you have done with STD there and the way you are leading them is excellent as well :) but just because you have awesome players in your tribe there ,that might be better then Ragnar and Navarian,doesnt gives you the rite to tell these 2 are shity.There will always be someone better then the best guy :)
And i also dont think you werent just PP farming here because you had a family tribe going on,so you prolly got out played by someone and now saying you were PP farming to keep your rep intact :) dunno,my opinion only.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
BiP getting alittle taste of the hell to come :)

Talking shit when you don't play the world, usually tells you more about the trashtalker then the player he trashtalks. Same thing as hiding your ingame alias ;)
*Talk shit, get hit*

DeletedUser

BiP quit twitter.... Somethimg must be wrong. People don't just get up and quit twitter.. people leave long drawn out messages explaining why they quit first.. I'm worried for them

DeletedUser119958

Skankhunter When you gonna start photoshopping *Sorry Phallus's* in bips mouths?

DeletedUser

2HARD is gonna win this war Nemesis.That was my point in that post.I played w87 as well.No doubt its an amazing work what you have done with STD there and the way you are leading them is excellent as well :) but just because you have awesome players in your tribe there ,that might be better then Ragnar and Navarian,doesnt gives you the rite to tell these 2 are shity.There will always be someone better then the best guy :)
And i also dont think you werent just PP farming here because you had a family tribe going on,so you prolly got out played by someone and now saying you were PP farming to keep your rep intact :) dunno,my opinion only.

You said that two players, who are not awesome at the game, were awesome. That to me raises questions about your ability to understand what awesome is. The rest of your post further shows you have just no clue what you are talking about. I literally explained to you why they aren't.

Similarly, it is not as if the tribe I created doesn't exist. It's called FnB I believe. Thought you would know that the tribe I was leading is literally still around and top 5, not that I have much to do with it asides from creating it. The family tribe thing was a little bit of fun and I got busy and bored so I left. Then I spent a while logging in once a day making PP because I needed some for W87 and free money.

As for commenting, it just came up in a voice chat so I thought I'd take a look and found it hilarious that people thought these players were world class and felt the need to quickly rectify it. Funnily enough it was one where Navarian was bragging about how he could disband 2Hard whenever he wanted (since he's loyal to his old friends in DisP) but that's a different story for another time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119972

The sudden tribe changing gave an unexpected advantage, I'd be a little worried if 2hard wasn't getting any caps at this point. However if they think that is how this entire war will go, they are pretty naive.

Anyways, looking forward to the fun to come.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The sudden tribe changing gave an unexpected advantage, I'd be a little worried if 2hard wasn't getting any caps at this point. However if they think that is how this entire war will go, they are pretty naive.

Anyways, looking forward to the fun to come.

b15d0106fc8b4c1f79d8e943e754965d.jpg

8eb3f7836747d4628d7e6c4105fd3714.jpg

"Advantage"

Oh, i am more sure that we will win this war then we would actually lose it. Put the devil on the frontline and you can bash yourself bloody, but it won't give you any villages.

And don't you worry, we don't forget anyone.