Discussion: Feedback on Tribes!

DeletedUser

Greetings Tribal Warriors!

We would love to hear your feedback on how you think Tribes can be enriched within the game. From general improvements to very specific feature suggestions! Get your creative juices flowing!

What would improve your experience within a tribe?
What would help develop a solid bond with your tribe?
What tribal features would you like to see?
Whatever you can think of!

Looking forward to hearing your ideas!

Aliyah.

Tribal Wars Team.

Deleted User - 10994045

Maybe a terrible idea... But maybe if you have NAPs with a tribe they can't cancel it and attack straight away maybe you get 24 hours after they can attack like a sit rule?

I dunno lol just an idea ahaha

That or implementing an actual "Alliance/NAP Terms" feature. Like a length of time minimum or "No alliances with/No Wars against" or some similar feature.

DeletedUser119875

Option to disable blue sun for tribe forums for off-topic and the like - only make that blue sun pop up when there's something important on the forums.

EDIT: As Sinful Angel pointed out, there's a mute thread feature already.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119932

Low morale vs your old tribe when switching, and low morale vs members newly dismissed, should slowly go back to normal after a while.

Since there is a morale system to make things "fair" for smaller players, it should also make things more "fair" when you get backstabbed or you backstab people.

DeletedUser76645

Option to disable blue sun for tribe forums for off-topic and the like - only make that blue sun pop up when there's something important on the forums.

Absolutely brilliant idea. Just an option in the tick box menu for notifications from that section yes/no.

DeletedUser3160

Probably mentioned a thousand times, and I know it won´t be changed.

Love all the achivements, flags, quests etc. Its OK to be able to pay for a 20% increase in production and things like that...BUT the possibility of directly buying rescources is ruining the game (at least for me). When you start right beside a PP-w..e and he has 5 villages before you even have built the academy, its ridicilous. And yes i am online (alot!) and I farm (alot!), but its useless. Yes you might make money on it, but in the long run you won´t get a very large influx of new players. And as time goes by more and more people will just get theire PPs from the market exchange, not from paying.

Take away the possibility of buying rescources, it will dramaticly increase the chances, at least for me, for me to continue to play the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76645

That or implementing an actual "Alliance/NAP Terms" feature. Like a length of time minimum or "No alliances with/No Wars against" or some similar feature.

Excellent suggestion. This would bring an extra level to diplomacy. Deffo want to see this, the diplomacy element is what really makes this game for me.

DeletedUser88057

You can start by allowing those who pay for PP by SMS the same privileges you give to those who pay by other means.
Sick of the excuses or lack of excuses from TW over this issue .... Being discriminated against because nobody wants to adjust or change the way the system is set up .... But happy to take the money!!!

DeletedUser

*WAR/TRIBAL System/Skill
- A tribe has an enabled achievement(e.g. Tribe has reached 30 days/ 90 days/ 365 days; Tribe has reached 5 million OD's and etc..)
- A tribe has a random 15 skills (5 offensive, 5 defensive, 5 neutral). Only a duke can add a level on a skill. Max skills of a tribe is limited to only 3(so correct strategy and implementation is needed - skill can also be reset by paying TRIBAL POINTS). Each upgrade of a skill has corresponding experience that can be earned with the TRIBAL BONDNESS POINTS
- Whenever there's a war of a tribe, each status, maybe a week will enable them to gain some TRIBAL POINTS.
- Whenever a tribe is an official war with the other, then someone leaves his current tribe to join the other tribe he was originally war with, that player will pay some amount of premium points as a point of penalty in order for him to leave the tribe and join the enemy tribe. But when he leaves his current tribe and create his own tribe or be tribeless for a limited time/day (i.e. 5 days) That player has no penalty to pay and he can join the enemy tribe after that time limit expires.
- During a war b/w two tribes, it would be possible that another tribe will intrude the war in b/w, there's a TRIBAL POINTS fee in order to do that.
- TRIBAL POINTS can be also earned by destroying another tribe or by making the other tribe disband.

*TRIBAL Bondness System
- Each member that are friends with another member will increase both TRIBAL POINTS and TRIBAL BONDNESS
- It can also be earned if the tribe earned an achievement
- Another is that the same members that stay on the same tribe for a 30 days(1 month) results to another TRIBAL POINTS and TRIBAL BONDNESS
- If a new member joins the tribe, reset's the tribal bondness back to 0 day.
- If an existing member leaves the tribe, decrease the tribal bondness by 1~2 days.
- If a player was kicked out of the tribe, decrease the tribal bondness by 3~4 days.
- If a player was banned/deleted/left the world/quitted, decrease the tribal bondness by 8 days.

=Tribal Features I want to see=
*Support Thread is already enabled once a tribe enables it's forum; Separate Support Thread/Post from the normal tribal forum.
*Blue Icon in the tribal view only indicates and signifies IMPORTANT post in the forum
*Red Icon in the tribal view that indicates and signifies SUPPORT post/thread in the forum
*Yellow Icon in the tribal view that indicates someone left/was kicked from the tribe
*White Icon in the tribal view that indicates someone recently joined
*Violet Icon in the tribal view that indicates the Duke/Baron are inactive
*Deleted Threads are not automatically deleted, it will still be available for around 2~3 days but still can only be seen by those council members or those with Hidden Forum Privileges and above.

=More Features I want to see=
*During the player's overview, when looking for another player's data, please include the last date of mail(like the feature of last report got/last report intel)
*Enable Combined Support Ticket(from different players/accounts at the same time)
*Enable free gifting of villages for valid reasons, but of course all accounts involved will mail the TW admin/support ticket at the same time.

~Well it's just my idea..~ Hehe.. :D

vegascardnut

Some of my biggest complaints about tribes are in the later stages of the game (and sometimes even in the early stages of the game) theres never enough room for players, no matter what you set the tribe member limit to, if your tribe gets good enough, people ALWAYS want to join and sometimes you want to add them but you don't have enough room. So here is my suggestion, make the tribe limit adjustable in game. You seem to have everything geared toward people spending PP so make the tribe limit able to expand by tribes gathering and spending PP.

For example, you start with a set limit say 30 members. You have a tribe bank that members are able to donate PP to. Once you have collected a required amount of PP, the leader can buy 5 more roster spots. Next required amount of PP required for next roster spots is a bit more, etc. You could eventually have this cap out at some higher number, say 3 times the original tribe limit, but this makes people work together to earn spots, gives an option for tribes who want to be small to be small, or tribes who want to be big to get big, but make them pay for it. If a tribe disbands and theres PP in the tribe bank, then it gets divides among tribe members.

For example:

Starting member limit 30
To get to limit 35 tribe must pay 1000 PP
To get to limit 40 tribe must pay 1500 PP
To get to limit 45 tribe must pay 2000 PP
To get to limit 50 tribe must pay 2750 PP
To get to limit 55 tribe must pay 3500 PP
To get to limit 60 tribe must pay 5000 PP
ETC all the way to a max cap of say 90 or 100 etc.

This makes tribes work toward a common goal and makes you money at the same time (Or makes people spend their pp on something else other than resources)
You could also have various settings within the tribe that once you donate PP to the tribe your roster spot is quaranteed for a certain amount of time so that tribes cant take advantage of members by requiring them to donate then kicking them after they do, there could be some sort of guaranteed membership policy based on how much PP you donate that quaranteed membership, this encourages people to donate without fear of getting used. Anyhow, the idea is there, you guys are smart enough to brainstorm other ideas on how to implement it and make it fair to all players.

DeletedUser

would be nice if we could form armies that we can march around instead of just a set amount of time until it reaches a village, also hidden villages in forests or up on mountains and battles can take place anywhere, can also setup an ambush on your opponent, a smaller army has a greater stealth bonus so they can hit and run and perform guerrilla warfare tactics and soldiers gain experience from victories and can become elite units and you can also use your elites to train greater skilled recruits

DeletedUser119987

It would be really good to give a sliding scale support bonus based on how long a player has been a member of the tribe. When they are new then then get no support bonus when any of the tribe support them and they don't receive any battle support bonus when they support a tribe member. But the longer they remain within the tribe then their troops receive a bonus when supporting another tribe member and similarly, tribe member support has a higher value when you receive that support.
This would encourage tribes to stay together rather than chopping, changing and backstabbing.

DeletedUser119769

would be nice if we could form armies that we can march around instead of just a set amount of time until it reaches a village, also hidden villages in forests or up on mountains and battles can take place anywhere, can also setup an ambush on your opponent, a smaller army has a greater stealth bonus so they can hit and run and perform guerrilla warfare tactics and soldiers gain experience from victories and can become elite units and you can also use your elites to train greater skilled recruits

This sounds fun but probably would be too hard to implement. Personally I'd like to see a couple of extra units, especially an additional offensive infantry and additional defensive troop

DeletedUser119985

What would improve your experience within a tribe?
1, Sing songs around the camp fire? failing that, tribal mini games and stats to show how well players are doing. Maybe having the ability to challenge another tribe to a crests type mini game. No inventory items are received but you get tribes stats like the war stats, won 4 lost 5 etc.

What would help develop a solid bond with your tribe?
1, More information on the members - the ability to flag up slow growth, points reduction. Issues can be sorted out quicker.
2, a war practice system. The ability to send simulated troops at others in the tribe and the Barons etc to have the ability to turn it on and off as required. Free 2 Play would been access to it too.

Whatever you can think of!
1, Alliances\NAPS\etc - should be a setting that dosent allow attacking the other tribes at all. And on cancelling of the agreement, set an agreed cool down period with a timer showing how long it is to go. This would make alliances\NAPs\etc mean something in the game.

2, Tribal Moral - When a big tribe takes on a small tribe, there is only one winner. But to give the small tribe a help, there should be a Moral penalty to the big fish. Players that jump tribes in the middle of a war or x time before a war should not be able to interact with the old tribe for 7 days minimum and cannot send or receive support to the new tribes members for the same time period. Maybe make the time a tribe setting to whatever they want. Time gets removed when the tribe gets rimmed\disbanded. Will make the bigger players that leave one tribe usless to the other tribe.

3, PP P2W - OK, you want our money. Fair enough, its why you made the game in the first place. But when players can get noble power from a 26 point village within 4 days? Sorry but that's just wrong. There should be a limit on the amount of PP you can spend in one week.

4, You have some great fetchers in TW2, how about bringing them to TW1?
i, The no scripts bit at all would be a great start BUT actually give us proper ways of doing things in game to replace the loss. You have given us a proper tagger and the Opera T Train etc. How about letting us chain commands - send a fake ram train, send a support train to snipe the noble train? (the snipe script - build them in so it levels the field.) You could even start 2 worlds on the same day - one with scripts enabled, one without.

ii, The tribal perks - base it on farming stats and achievements received in the mini games, ODA, ODD etc. A stats page to show how much players have contributed to the tribe. And contributions are that tribes, they carnt be taken with the player to another tribe. But an overall contribution score would be nice to show how active the player is. Perks can be the same as on TW2, tribal defence, attack, recruitment bonuses etc

iii, I'm sure there is other good things in TW2 but I haven't played it for a year as it was totally lacking basic TW1 options at the time.

K.