Discussion: Feedback on Tribes!

DeletedUser119989

Will actually the game is really cool right now..but i think it will be better if there is more events and improve the interface of the game..thank you
Regards.

DeletedUser119563

Support Troops

Its better if we can command the troops that they send to support us.

Joined Attack

its better if we can do this . like a coalition attack to a bigger player to help each other to noble some one .

pyronixcore

There are few things I would love to see, maybe as world settings (I'm sure some of these have been mentioned before):

1. To see incoming attacks/support on tribemate and friend villages when Command Sharing is active

2. To be able to compare travel times with incoming attacks visible to you and tribemates/friends and if travel times and directions match up in any way, be able to send an attack or defence force to intercept them before they hit a village
2.1 To also be able to send troops at visible support in the same manner
2.2 To be able to merge attacks or support in the same manner, based on compatible travel times, distances and direction. "Join Attack" button, "Join Support" etc.​

3. To be able to move support between villages without having to withdraw them home before resending.

pyronixcore

Will actually the game is really cool right now..but i think it will be better if there is more events and improve the interface of the game..thank you
Regards.

What parts of the interface do you think need streamlining? Curious.

Time-

Things I miss that are tribe/teamwork related:
1) filter on command sharing so you can disable seeing the fakes. On the map I sometimes see a vill with incomings, first 10 fakes, than the nukes, you won't see those on the map, you just see the fakes as they're first. In endgame in chaotic area's, noble claims sometimes become irrelevant, so you rely on command sharing to avoid cross nobling.

2) this one would really slow wars down (but I like the slow ones): enable incomings sharing. ^-^ Snipe for tribe mates that aren't even aware they have incomings yet.

3) possibility to create forums outside the tribe that can also be hidden from account sitters. You know, expand the 'spy experience', command sharing was a solid first step, this is still missing.

4) option to queue after a claim. When you suspect someone won't act on his claim, put an option on it, then the claimant and you get a report saying the claim has expired and has new owner. Should be very easy to do and puts some pressure on noble claim abusers.

5) and last but imo actually the most important: tribe wide sharing of AM-templates/scripts/dynamic groups setups. Especially the construction template really needs import/export/share features. When setting up the quickbar, dynamic groups or AM, you should be able to get a list of stuff shared by tribemates.

Joined Attack

its better if we can do this . like a coalition attack to a bigger player to help each other to noble some one .
That is called a tribe wide OP and has been possible since world 1.

DeletedUser107545

I would like some big event that tribes have to band together to defend against, like zombie attack in the north and south or something like that, where the event can actually take villages off of players. Maybe if it was zombies whoever loses their last village to the zombies becomes one and gets to put down a big village inside zombie territory and gets a resource production boost. Something like that i think could bring people together in a fun way. Though make sure its announced in a new world settings if it would be a possibility.

DeletedUser

The best way to make money would be to copy TW2 and have very expensive tribal wide buffs.

As for why tribes suck, they suck because leaders suck. Leaders suck because there is a smaller playerbase due in part to the natural end of TW and in other part due to the horrible implementation of pay to win and click to win features that have made the game less competitive, leading to the best leaders quitting the game and lowering the overall play of TW as a whole.

DeletedUser98044

Some of my biggest complaints about tribes are in the later stages of the game (and sometimes even in the early stages of the game) theres never enough room for players, no matter what you set the tribe member limit to, if your tribe gets good enough, people ALWAYS want to join and sometimes you want to add them but you don't have enough room. So here is my suggestion, make the tribe limit adjustable in game. You seem to have everything geared toward people spending PP so make the tribe limit able to expand by tribes gathering and spending PP.

For example, you start with a set limit say 30 members. You have a tribe bank that members are able to donate PP to. Once you have collected a required amount of PP, the leader can buy 5 more roster spots. Next required amount of PP required for next roster spots is a bit more, etc. You could eventually have this cap out at some higher number, say 3 times the original tribe limit, but this makes people work together to earn spots, gives an option for tribes who want to be small to be small, or tribes who want to be big to get big, but make them pay for it. If a tribe disbands and theres PP in the tribe bank, then it gets divides among tribe members.

For example:

Starting member limit 30
To get to limit 35 tribe must pay 1000 PP
To get to limit 40 tribe must pay 1500 PP
To get to limit 45 tribe must pay 2000 PP
To get to limit 50 tribe must pay 2750 PP
To get to limit 55 tribe must pay 3500 PP
To get to limit 60 tribe must pay 5000 PP
ETC all the way to a max cap of say 90 or 100 etc.

This makes tribes work toward a common goal and makes you money at the same time (Or makes people spend their pp on something else other than resources)
You could also have various settings within the tribe that once you donate PP to the tribe your roster spot is quaranteed for a certain amount of time so that tribes cant take advantage of members by requiring them to donate then kicking them after they do, there could be some sort of guaranteed membership policy based on how much PP you donate that quaranteed membership, this encourages people to donate without fear of getting used. Anyhow, the idea is there, you guys are smart enough to brainstorm other ideas on how to implement it and make it fair to all players.

Easily one of the best suggestions here. Tribe limits become such a hassle and are ridiculously annoying to deal with as worlds approach their end, and this completely eliminates that issue as it could potentially arise. Although I don't know if the PP values CardNut has provided above are ideal, I'm sure the geniuses at Innogames can figure out the perfect PP amount to maximize their profits on their end. All in all I really think this should be implemented, because I don't think there are any downsides at all really. Having one 100 player tribe in the future is essentially the same as two allied 50 player tribes. I really think you guy should give more thought to this idea.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Easily one of the best suggestions here. Tribe limits become such a hassle and are ridiculously annoying to deal with as worlds approach their end, and this completely eliminates that issue as it could potentially arise. Although I don't know if the PP values CardNut has provided above are ideal, I'm sure the geniuses at Innogames can figure out the perfect PP amount to maximize their profits on their end. All in all I really think this should be implemented, because I don't think there are any downsides at all really. Having one 100 player tribe in the future is essentially the same as two allied 50 player tribes. I really think you guy should give more thought to this idea.

Yep this plan sounds absolutely perfect! Imagine being able to merge everyone into the one tribe when you've just got your friends left. You could have all 500 of your friends in your tribe and win the world!

DeletedUser119563

That is called a tribe wide OP and has been possible since world 1.

yes I know that of course. imean player 1 troops attack power + player 2 troops attack power vs def troops

DeletedUser

IDEA NUMBER 1: Tribal support bank/reserve
An option where you can devote a certain amount of troops to the tribe bank/reserve
So if anyone want support they can apply for it. There can be someone or group who agrees that can grant the support request.
And it takes like 2hours for support to arrive.
This can be like a packages system.
And can probably share a reserve with allies if they accept.
Would love it if you gain more troops in the reserve if players add more troops.
Rating 2/5

IDEA NUMBER 2: See tribe members incoming attacks

This frustrate me, when someone is being gangbanged by multiple players and you want to help them but it's just too complex for you to see the attacks incoming.
Players should be allowed to give access to the tribe on whether they can see if players are attacking them.
Similar to command share. But incoming share.
Rating 5/5

IDEA NUMBER 3: Tribal rules

There can be given rules for the tribe like cannot leave tribe within set time period.
Or cannot support players outside a tribe. Or cannot attack tribe members with nobles or all together. I like the idea of adjustable tribe member limits. Or you cannot attack NAPs. Or cool down period if alliance breaks.
2/5

IDEA NUMBER 4: legalised,formalised,mutual alliance

This is so you can know for certain if the alliance is mutual. If you are really allies.
4/5

IDEA NUMBER 5: Demographics

I like the idea of some database where you can see information of players attacked, kind of like TW stats.
3/5

IDEA NUMBER 6: Tribe bonuses

I like the idea of there being a benefit if you join a specific tribe.
Like if you increase in ODA tribe members of the given tribe have an attack bonus.
Same with ODD players would have a defense bonus.
Or the longer players stay in the tribe the higher moral they will have against other tribes and if you leave a tribe you moral will go down greatly. This promotes staying loyal to a tribe. And if players leave they would have made a more grounded decision.
I just want something that makes a tribe good to have where dukes can't just disband it and pursue there own selfish desires.
4/5

Time-

yes I know that of course.
I'm not sure that you really do.
imean player 1 troops attack power + player 2 troops attack power vs def troops
When 5 smaller players take on 1 player that is the 5 players' combined size, the 5 smaller players are already at an advantage with their combined online times versus just the one account. Neither one's troops are worth more than the other. You are both perfectly able to stack defense and the smaller players will likely have an extra morale advantage. Your call for 'super nukes' is just complete overkill and shows you have little idea on how destructive coördination can be.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In reading all the responses so far, I see a trend where people want to see players penalized for tribe jumping or they want settings that prevent "backstabbing" from other tribes that they have alliances/NAPs with. I am very much opposed to these ideas. Running a tribe requires a lot of constant attention to what is going on in your tribe. If players are leaving and switching sides or if other tribes back out of agreements with you, then the leadership of the tribe failed to create camaraderie, to pay attention to members concerns, to build trust and loyalty within the tribe and with other tribes that they made agreements with. There are already natural consequences to these things both in the game and in RL. Building in extra penalties within the game just allows tribes to not have to work as hard to create trust, loyalty, and comaraderie.

The one feature I would like to see in game with tribes is the ability to have more user permissions in the forum. It would be nice to have more control over who sees certain forum threads. If there is an op, you might only want the players involved in that op to see the forum about it.

Also, the ideas for tribal games/events sound pretty good and would help morale and teamwork.

It would also be nice if the notebook could be expanded. The bracket limit is simply annoying when doing large ops.

vegascardnut

This doesn't have anything to do with tribes specifically but I always thought you should be able to move noblemen around to different villages kinda like re-stationing your pally in a new village. Its just a hastle when you want to move noblemen around, having to suicide them then re-que them. Just make an option where you can move a nobleman and give like the six hour delay like pallys have, would make it much simpler for re-arranging trains, etc.

petemoss13

I have attempted to start a new world multiple times but if you do not have premium points it is virtually impossible to get started, I am about ready to quit the game because of this. I want to start a new world and keep playing but I am not going to waste premium points when I only have 1 village. Later on in the game when I get multiple villages I purchase premium points to manage my villages. I am not sure what I am suggesting here but something needs to be done so the poor man can get started in a new world. Maybe a longer protection period, way longer.

Soul Harvest

I think it would be nice if diplomats, through the diplomacy menu could Colour Highlight Players/Tribes and Create their own labels for those highlighted players/Tribes.

There is already Enemy/ally/NAP but being able to highlight players and tribes and create a tribe wide label for them would be super handy, think of watch lists and monitoring. For the entire tribe to see on their maps.

DeletedUser116815

1. Improve the attack planner so its faster and easier to prepare full scale tribal ops.

2. Introduce bot players. They will start from 26 points like every other player. They will grow like every other player. They will start from a basic skill and improve when they reach certain awards, like killing a certain amount of troops or things like that. Their skill can also be boosted by real players that send them pp or resources. Peculiarity of these bots is they can be highly influenced by real players. They can be influenced by various actions: when a player supports/sends reaources/pp to them, the bots get a certain amount of influence from them. When the influence reaches a certain level, bots will perform actions asked from the player that influenced them. Obviously influence percentage will diminuish after the bots follow a certain number of orders from real players and as time passes. How will they perform said actions? Basically, the player or tribe that influence them, will use attack planners/support planners/op planner etc.etc selecting all times and units to send, and the bot will do it.

A tribe can also put together and hire many bots and turn them into mercenary tribes for them.

Mercenary tribes once formed can also retaliate and attack whatever player/tribes They want when influence percentage is not high enough anymore.

Including bots would make worlds much bigger and competitive.

3. This might not be liked by super active players. I would make many processes automatic to save players Times. For example: You want To farm? You select villages, every how much time To attack them and the game will do so for you. You want To send attacks out but those Have To be sent during your sleeping Times? You select Times and villages and the game will do it for You. Basically you do the fun part of planning etc, while the game does the hard and time consuming work.

"Oh that way good farmers and skilled players would be disadvantaged and noobs and less active would have free advantage"

Yes, but the worlds would he much more competitive and fun to play. And less time consuming. Immagine a TW where players dont Have to quit Because the game is too much time consuming.

I personally think doing this we can finally get back to very big and expanded.

4. This brings us to point 4. Stand By mode. If someone doesnt Have the time To play for some time, he can go stand by. During this time, he cant play: basically it would be like being banned. His villages will be frozen. No one can attack them, but the player cant attack anyone as Well. No troops built, not construction S improved. To go in stand by , the player needs To pay a certain amount of PP OR resources, based on how much time he wants To go in stand by. There should be a limit of time for this though. Conditions To go in stand by mode:

- The player who requests stand by mode can do so only If he hasnt been attacked in last 7 days and hasnt attacked anyone in the last 24 hours.

- There will be 48 Hours from the moment of the request To the effettive stand by mode. During this time, the player shouldnt attack anyone and should receive no attacks or stand by option will be canceled. That way no one can attack someone for a tribemate and then go stand by mode.

- The player has To be in a tribe that isnt at war. (If a player is tribeless no problem).

- The player will pay a certain amount of pp or resources.

- There will be a limit for stand by option

- There will be an icon showing When a players stand by mode ends so enemy player dont get attacked from the stand by player as soon as he comes back.

5. Make a war forum. When a tribe declares war in another one, a new war forum for that tribe will automatically open. It will have specific threads for every member of the opponent tribe and show their stats and villages. When an op is To be done on one of those players, there will be the option: "make an op on this player". Once the op is prepared by those Who Have the privilege To do so, the op details will appear under the thread of that player. When that player looses villages etc, stats will be automatically updated in that thread from the game.

Last edited:

vegascardnut

I have attempted to start a new world multiple times but if you do not have premium points it is virtually impossible to get started, I am about ready to quit the game because of this. I want to start a new world and keep playing but I am not going to waste premium points when I only have 1 village. Later on in the game when I get multiple villages I purchase premium points to manage my villages. I am not sure what I am suggesting here but something needs to be done so the poor man can get started in a new world. Maybe a longer protection period, way longer.

The pay to win situation that exists nowdays has ruined the beginning of the game. Ive been stormed in the past three worlds Ive tried to start and in one of those cases just copied my village to Casual before being rimmed, but eventually quit that cause even that is boring as hell. There needs to be a mesh between a normal world and casual world.

I honestly do like the feature of being able to sell resources for PP, it affords me the ability to purchase the subscriptions (premium, AM, resource production bonus, etc) but I rarely if ever just blatently farm PP on one world to use it on another. Its nice to know that resources are available via PP if emercencies come up like you desperately need a nobleman or a wall built, but to be able to build an entire village in a day just because you are rich or have farmed the past 20 worlds and are now sitting on 100K premium is ridiculous. You could make premium non transferrable from one world to the next, or put a delay on how long you have to have it before you can use it on another world. You could limit the amount you can spend on resources per day to make sure the beginning game is more evenly balanced, and this number could increase as time goes on. Say you can spend 100pp a day on resources or buildings the first week, then week 2 the cap goes to 150pp a day, week three would be 200pp a day, etc. I know this might limit the amount of money you guys make off of PP, but honestly, since you opened it up to being able to aquire PP via selling resources, Id be extremely interested in seeing how this has effected your actual sales of PP by people who are still spending real money on it. Personally Ive played the last 6 worlds and haven't put one single cent in the game and in the past I used to spend at least $200 a year on PP. Ive been playing free now for the last 2 years and just budget my PP and treat it like real money. However, by allowing people to just jam a village to noble state in the first 3 days of the world has really ruined getting new people hooked and old people to stay.

DeletedUser119987

I'm not sure that you really do.

When 5 smaller players take on 1 player that is the 5 players' combined size, the 5 smaller players are already at an advantage with their combined online times versus just the one account. Neither one's troops are worth more than the other. You are both perfectly able to stack defense and the smaller players will likely have an extra morale advantage. Your call for 'super nukes' is just complete overkill and shows you have little idea on how destructive coördination can be.
The original poster is correct. I believe what he is saying is he would like the ability to aggregate offence troops at village A before launching an attack at village B. The reason for this is one hit of 10k troops is more effective than 5 strikes of 2k troops, it is a way to balance out the advantage of the defence where all defence troops are aggregated but the offence hits individually.