Clown

DeletedUser119651

TVrw6CA.png

Founder MIN asked a few days ago a merge from the tribe where i was ( ARES ) to fight or try to fight WIZARD...

We merge to them (MIN) and neither after a 12 hours half of MIN was already in WIZARD :D:D letting people and tribe's mates neither with an idea about what was happing in them tribe...

you guys played really bad that move you could go in WIZARD and destroying MIN without asking before this move and merge with ARES

anyway you are just poor (of morality) players :rolleyes::rolleyes: as the players in WIZARD... I am honest that was an unexpected magic ahahahah:D

If you think to win the world against @night bringing with you half MIN you are really pathetic witch and wizard :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser117845

How could Smokender of done all that whilst he was banned?

- I think the blame probably rests else where.

DeletedUser119651

How could Smokender of done all that whilst he was banned?

- I think the blame probably rests else where.

i guess you have to be one of the players MIN joined WIZARD because just one of them ( so MIN council ) could know that was banned :rolleyes::p

Because even your ex tribe's mates did know anything about that....and it was clearly obvious that was a premeditated move..... because Sir. Smokender wrote in the MIN's forum a topic of welcoming the night before we had the merger between MIN and ARES

i mean..... As i wrote before you could just destroyed MIN without asking a merge with ARES, that since the day before was sending you defensive troops to help you guys, against WIZARD :D:D

Last edited:

DuteTare

more merges, more hugs, more coalitions, more gangbangs. How many ppl/tribes do wizard need to fight night?

...talk about tribalhugs

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Dute, I know you're an imbecile but now you're taking it to another level of stupid.

2606a4fce4c5489aa0868c4f5fe8cb64.png

6a5e52d64eb04eb29c5b16ceeac3d4fa.png

DeletedUser119947

how do you send 200 fakes in less than 1 minute?

LOL :)

DeletedUser119651

Dute, I know you're an imbecile but now you're taking it to another level of stupid.

2606a4fce4c5489aa0868c4f5fe8cb64.png

6a5e52d64eb04eb29c5b16ceeac3d4fa.png

95070031377df7f3cf269704010d940e77301377ae06ce0cb356e5acaa2beb7c.jpg

I guess that you didn't get the meaning of my topic...

1) was not to attack WIZARD, but was just to show how sometime can be funny (or sad depends on the point of view) trust people...we trusted in Sr.Smokender because since a week ago he was asking us (ARES) supports against WIZARD's attacks, so when he proposed a merge between MIN and ARES in my opinion he could just avoid this crap.....he could telling us like " ei guys parts of MIN would join WIZARD that since now are destroying us so we prefer change flag than fight..." ( I mean in my opinion was more honest and respectable than what he did :rolleyes:)

2) that images that you posted mean absolutely nothing o_O i mean in that number there are a lot of players that left the tribe and enter again and still are in both tribes
61lbBBH.png

j1qVjrU.png
so i don't get what you mean with that :rolleyes:

3) and if WIZARD needs too take half tribe of MIN that was conquering since yesterday
dgtjkDe.png
mmmmmm i guess that @night even if under of 10 villages, they are pushing a lot eh?? :rolleyes::p

DeletedUser96097

more gangbangs. How many ppl/tribes do wizard need to fight night?

if you guys are gonna declare on every tribe on the world how can u complain about multiple tribes attacking u at the same time? kek

DeletedUser119651

My response was to DuteTare...I guess this is my response to you.

doesn't matter for who was your response man, in this topic i speak to ex members MIN....

Glad that now you are caring of tribe's mates that since a few days ago were yours enemies...That's mean that you are a respectable tribe's mate :rolleyes::rolleyes: but still doesn't mean that you are ( don't take it like you personal, i am speaking more in a general way ) a respectable player/players...

The silly way how you answered and how you are trying to shift blame on others....bha let think a lot about how you are as players and how you are used to play probably

Last edited:

DuteTare

if you guys are gonna declare on every tribe on the world how can u complain about multiple tribes attacking u at the same time? kek
nobody's complaining babydoll, just stating facts.

Also that turk guy, mind your language sir.

DeletedUser119947

more merges, more hugs, more coalitions, more gangbangs. How many ppl/tribes do wizard need to fight night?

...talk about tribalhugs

hugs? coalitions? gangbangs? people/tribe that wizard need to fight night? lels :)

DeletedUser97716

For being so confident they will win the world, Night sure seems to bitch and moan a lot.

DeletedUser80269

anyway you are just poor (of morality) players :rolleyes::rolleyes: as the players in WIZARD... I am honest that was an unexpected magic ahahahah:D

You say you only speak to Ex-Min players? Doesn't look that way.....

DeletedUser

For being so confident they will win the world, Night sure seems to bitch and moan a lot.

We are just calling you guys out for being hypocrits :) Do what you like but dont cry about us recruiting players from BS and Life when you do the exact same thing with Push and Min. Gotta have some consistency if you want to be taken seriously.

DeletedUser119651

You say you only speak to Ex-Min players? Doesn't look that way.....

Bring with you players that since 2 days before you were attacking and conquering.. is it not be poor of morality???

i mean just facts man i didn't say anything so weird or out of mind ahahahaha

The Pieman9 returns

This world is so full of drama, put up or shut up. *goes back into hiding*