Rate The Player Above

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

DeletedUser117534

IGN Kreiz

(Skip me) Rate anybody else to the next poster

IGN: HardNutz

With 327,620 points and 44 villages the account is 5th in the players ranking loosing only to Tudadar, TreX, King Banana and King Silvia. Normally I would give 10/10 but those 8 recent barbarian captures are a little bit disappointing.

ODA: 8.5/10

I have mixed feelings here. 510,433 ODA puts HardNutz 23rd in the ranking. The ODA is a little bit low for 43 captured villages but then 8 of those were barbarians and 5 internals. For the account located in the core, morale is less of a factor for having low ODA which means HardNutz pics his targets well. He is farming over 3,000,000 resources per day at the moment while nobling 3-4 villages daily (in the last 4 days). So again he uses his troops very well.

ODD: 10/10

818,993 ODD is amazing for an offensive top 5 player. He is supporting his tribe well and probably has been hit hard few times by Fal.

Position: 7/10

HardNutz has been positioned in the core of K44. There were good growth options so far but that might change soon. Once Falcon and Vex are mopped up the growth will be limited to few remaining barbs, BIP or WZAP.

Hitting STAND in the north could also be an option but I don't thing those villages will stay available for too long. Ultimately his growth will depend on how well BIP and WZAP are doing. If they stay organised and hold HardNutz will be locked up. If they fail he can go after a lot of 9k villages and grow very nicely.

Profile: 4/10

The tank is all right but Mike Tyson and his hand movement is a no no for me.

I had a pleasure playing with Farm Rat recently and he is hell of a player, solid, respectful, mature and trustworthy. I am not sure if he is that well known in the community, I hope we hear about him a lot more in the future.

Tribe: 7/10

ANTZ, people complain about Kirk and his tribes every time he leads. He maybe plays and fails the same way every time but hats off for his perseverance. He clearly loves the game, brings the same people with him every world, and it is good for everyone to have them around. ANTZ are doing quite all right this time round. However their loyalty to Kirk might get tested soon. If their big neighbour decides to offer some spots to the top accounts under threat how would they react? It is a common strategy for bigger tribes so it could certainly happen to ANTZ. Knowing Kirk's diplomatic style he would rather ally such tribe keeping his team together. So I predict ANTZ allying with TEA rather soon.

Other: Hope Farm Rat is not mad at me anymore for screwing up things on W88.

IGN: One Last Goodbye

DeletedUser115210

One Last Goodbye

Top 20, one barb and 0 internals.
ODA: 7/10
530K. ODA isnt that high. Shows he has been choosing targets wisely and conserving troops.
Nothing really to say. Stayed out of trouble.
Good location, no signficant threats around. Can grow in varity of directions.
Profile: 8/10
I agree atleast Mike is a noob :)
Played with 2/3 players before and been solid every time.
Tribe: 9/10
I know a few players in this tribe. All of which are strong and will definately be a contender

TrustMeImLying

DeletedUser93954

Not me rating anything, just pointing at something I just noticed...

RcForbes

ODA : High Seems like he has a semi difficult area.
ODD : High Is it really good to be that High at his points.
Position : Outside his tribe cluster , Looks like he was recruited to secure the rim.
Tribe : Obviously known contenders

IGN : daredeviler
daredeviler (Strange that your forum account is in TEA?. I'll rate this one anyway)

ODA : 5th, great job.
ODD : Low, but doesn't really mean much at this stage.
Position : Decent position near the border. Will be interesting continent for sure.
Tribe : Decent tribe, 4 members. Only 1 villa loss.

ign: Akeldama

That's me! Sam, why did you try to pretend you were me here? lol

DeletedUser117534

Love the assessment. :rolleyes:
Things have gone rather sour since then as Kirk was not his usual self. He decided to stand against the top tribe. Hats off to him for that. That's why i love this game, it's unpredictable and involves interactions of People with some interesting personalities.
It's hard to be bored when watching how W90 develops.

HardNutz

IGN: HardNutz

With 327,620 points and 44 villages the account is 5th in the players ranking loosing only to Tudadar, TreX, King Banana and King Silvia. Normally I would give 10/10 but those 8 recent barbarian captures are a little bit disappointing.

ODA: 8.5/10

I have mixed feelings here. 510,433 ODA puts HardNutz 23rd in the ranking. The ODA is a little bit low for 43 captured villages but then 8 of those were barbarians and 5 internals. For the account located in the core, morale is less of a factor for having low ODA which means HardNutz pics his targets well. He is farming over 3,000,000 resources per day at the moment while nobling 3-4 villages daily (in the last 4 days). So again he uses his troops very well.

818,993 ODD is amazing for an offensive top 5 player. He is supporting his tribe well and probably has been hit hard few times by Fal.

HardNutz has been positioned in the core of K44. There were good growth options so far but that might change soon. Once Falcon and Vex are mopped up the growth will be limited to few remaining barbs, BIP or WZAP.

Hitting STAND in the north could also be an option but I don't thing those villages will stay available for too long. Ultimately his growth will depend on how well BIP and WZAP are doing. If they stay organised and hold HardNutz will be locked up. If they fail he can go after a lot of 9k villages and grow very nicely.

Profile: 4/10

The tank is all right but Mike Tyson and his hand movement is a no no for me.

I had a pleasure playing with Farm Rat recently and he is hell of a player, solid, respectful, mature and trustworthy. I am not sure if he is that well known in the community, I hope we hear about him a lot more in the future.

ANTZ, people complain about Kirk and his tribes every time he leads. He maybe plays and fails the same way every time but hats off for his perseverance. He clearly loves the game, brings the same people with him every world, and it is good for everyone to have them around. ANTZ are doing quite all right this time round. However their loyalty to Kirk might get tested soon. If their big neighbour decides to offer some spots to the top accounts under threat how would they react? It is a common strategy for bigger tribes so it could certainly happen to ANTZ. Knowing Kirk's diplomatic style he would rather ally such tribe keeping his team together. So I predict ANTZ allying with TEA rather soon.

Other: Hope Farm Rat is not mad at me anymore for screwing up things on W88.

IGN: One Last Goodbye

loving the review bud

DeletedUser93954

Things have gone rather sour since then as Kirk was not his usual self. He decided to stand against the top tribe. Hats off to him for that. That's why i love this game, it's unpredictable and involves interactions of People with some interesting personalities.
It's hard to be bored when watching how W90 develops.
Apparantly he was drunk when he did it though :p

DeletedUser119848

^
daredeviler

could be better but not beast position for expanding still doing great

OD: 8/10

Position: 6/10

Could be better but doing a great job getting TEA some good strategic villages

Profile: 3/10

Still wondering if thats fish in the profile picture

First time I play a real world other than .pt and .br servers so I didn't actually knew anyone, know you from tribe and a lot for ur comments on external

Tribe 10/10

Impossible not to love trex and his op's he sure knows what he is doing!!

ing: Good game ?

premade lycan

^
GG

Frontline player with loads of villages and top account, cant bash anything on that, good work! If I where to point anything out it would be that while being big and all you're also big and easy to hit. Spread out, some close to isolated villages.. without tribe support not easy to hold. Not that moral will be an issue either, but mixing it up with someone else to share the front could be good, dont make yourself an easy target for the future.

OD: 7/10

Not much defended, hit some. I would have expected more. Might have saved troops for the future, expecting you to climb this rank in the coming week with the war, if not I'm really disapointed. Dont sit on your troops, use them for the common good, atleast if you got stacks make them work, if not they could have been sitting with someone else.

Position: 9/10

Great frontline, drawing one point for only being one place, might suit you to get another cluster to both farm more and to have action going more ways, maybe backline for stacks ? Trade villages to get someone else forward to help ?

Profile: 5/10

Like your picture before I get to close, not tacky but not smooth either

Not made much out of yourself yet, not as I've noticed yet, maybe more to come in the future, best of luck !

I want to know more about: Forgotten Reaper

DeletedUser

TrustMeImLying

Definitely could be better but looking at OD statistics, you have eaten and dished out nukes when possible. Steady growth. Seems to be going on 2 or 3 trains now.

For a rim area-ish it seems to be very high. Quite actively nuking troops while steadily nobling villages. Although this hinders your growth.
As a frontliner you are doing good!

Position: 6/10

Could be better, Southern area is filled with tribe while there is a big gap on the north east. Nobling towards that as a frontline will be good.

Profile: 5/10

Picture says a lot. No texts.

Tribe 8/10

Up and coming tribe for sure. Big chance of getting the K controlled. Not much presence on the externals yet tho.

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Candid Confession

Seems to be doing well, about to hit top 15. :)

Semi good oda, seems like you are fighting for your villages.

Low odd so you haven't get hit that much at least just yet.

Position: 5/10

Could be better, tudadar blocking growing in north and west and east has mainly tribe mates. Little frontline with antz on south.

Profile: 6/10

You seem to be a chill person and don't talk bs on forums. Link in your signature shows that you are making teaching tribe which I'm interested to see how it goes.

Tribe 8/10

IGN: Posideon

Badsmiley

Posideon

Seems to be doing well, about to hit top 15, I also know you will hit top 10 pretty soon :)

OD: 6/10
Decent ODA, and almost nothing ODD. Might be smart nobling, or bad enemies - Maybe a mix of both?

Can noble a lot, both in the west and east now. Looking forward to fight with you side by side in east ;)

To be honest I haven't seen you before, but that is probably because I haven't been here for to long before. Not to much constribution to the forum, but when you do it's usually well argumented post with interesting information. Also talked with you on Skype and IG, looks like a good guy :)

Tribe 8/10
BiP. One of the contenders to win the world. Downside is we got a few weak members atm.

ING: Kreiz

HardNutz

Kreiz

Doing a good enough job, solid takes and hits by looks of it.

OD: 9/10
Seems to have done some damage on stacks.

ODD: 9/10
taken a beating but stayed above board. good job here on both.

Position: 10/10
my favorite position in the game about half a K from core, lots of potential, unfortunately he has been front lined now.

tbh heard a few bits, not seen much myself. Seems like a decent enough player and look forward to hearing more as world progresses

Tribe 7/10
BiP. A tribe i watched quite a bit, however tides have changed and they have played all their cards unfortunately.

ING: HardNutz

DeletedUser112461

HardNutz

Points Alone: 9/10

You are currently ranked 3rd in the world, nothing to scoff at. If I was judging on points alone, you would easily be a 9/10. However to rate your account a 7 or higher I would need some more information. Given the messy diplomacy of ANTZ, it is difficult to distinguish from your TW Stats between what is a genuine hard fought cap and what's an internal or gift.
Foo Boo (ANTZ) - Free Internal?
raian (WZAP)- Free Internal?
cheetah88 - Merge? (Potentially hard fought, not sure.)

Barbarians conquered: 9 [3/9 Deleted players(?)]

ODA: 4/10

For your size I would rate your ODA as below average. There is definite room for improvement. If anything your ODA shows that the majority of your caps have been - in fact - gifts or internals. Doesn't appear that you have had to fight very hard for your caps. Not necessarily saying that is a bad thing, can't go wrong with free villages, but in terms of OD (with higher being better in my eyes) pushing 700k isn't too great.

But you could easily argue that high points and low ODA is a good thing because you haven't been hitting stacks and wasting troops.

ODD: N/A

I don't like rating ODD. High ODD is bad because it means you're getting the snot smacked out of you.However if you are keeping villages then high ODD shows you're handling yourself well. But then you could easily just be getting stacked by your tribe with minimal effort from your part which doesn't necessarily showcase skill and wouldn't, in my eyes, give you a high ODD rating. Or all your shit could have been hit at home and you're bleeding farm/smithy levels - just not villages.

Current Position: 8/10

If you are planning on hitting ANTZ then you're in a solid position if you are active and able to hold your own. You should grow exponentially in the coming days if that's the case.

Overall Position: -/10

Are you ANTZ? 2HARD? BiP? C9?(lol). Your position (and therefore rating) drastically changes in relation to which tribe you ultimately end up in.

Yasir's Reputation: 6/10

Never spoken to you before but a few people have described you as a "cool guy" which I will just have to take their word for. Apart from this world, I have never heard of you otherwise your rating would be higher. I look forward to hearing more though.

Jason's Reputation: 3/10

Never spoken to you before either, but from what I have heard you're a bit of a snake. So basing my rating on that. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Tribe: N/A

Rate: The Devil Bunny

HardNutz

HardNutz

Points Alone: 9/10

You are currently ranked 3rd in the world, nothing to scoff at. If I was judging on points alone, you would easily be a 9/10. However to rate your account a 7 or higher I would need some more information. Given the messy diplomacy of ANTZ, it is difficult to distinguish from your TW Stats between what is a genuine hard fought cap and what's an internal or gift.
Foo Boo (ANTZ) - player gave up got easy villages
raian (WZAP)- nuked and cleared villas taken
cheetah88 - same here required nukes and even nuke nobles on some

Barbarians conquered: 9 [3/9 Deleted players(?)] had a barb spat because farms were being eaten and due to tribal ruling at the time, so took all bonus in my area.

Overall Position: -/10

Are you ANTZ? 2HARD? BiP? C9?(lol). Your position (and therefore rating) drastically changes in relation to which tribe you ultimately end up in. 2hard is my home now.

answers in bold, so u can correct the review and answer ya questions ^^

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
IGN : Devil Bunny

You are rank 72 that is average for a single player and a part time Co , not saying you have a part time co , just going by the points .

OD : 6/10

just a little below average

ODD : 7/10

Average

Current Position : 7/10

Still room to grow with the rim tribes , but will need to establish a front eventually

Profile : 6/10

Not really much there

I don't like giving a bad grade about someone I don't know much about , so just did average

Tribe : 8/10

In a good tribe , really have to earn your respect there though and sometimes that can be very hard to do depending on your positions are where the battle are.

Dread Doctors

Reaction score
Balian in Ibelin

Could have much more knowing how you were soloing in past worlds.

OD 7/10

As for your size account that is quite good OD.

Current position: 8/10

Not spreading too much, there`s some villages to grow in your new area, but soon to be trapped again.

Profile: 9/10

Haven`t watched the movie yet, but Im pretty sure it`s familiar with your profile.

As you said, no one likes you, that`s good.

Tribe: 9/10

Still have where to improve I guess. But seems doing pretty good.

Lost One

DREAD DOCTORS

Rank #7 , and with a late start, very nice.

OD 10/10

Its obvious you have dominated your area.

Current position: 10/10

Protected by TEA, and lots of room for growth.

Profile: 6/10

I dont have many opinions on Profiles.

Never heard anything bad about you... but also dont know a lot about you.

Tribe: 8/10

I mean, Its TEA ... the tribe that does shady moves, I dont like em , but they are good, nice points.

Overall, Dread doctors is a power account on W90 . Will be fun to see how far up the ranks they end up...
With many CO's they should be in the top 10 all game.

~LOST ONE

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lost one

Points is the one thing you got going for you, seems to have been alot of internals and barbs. Growing and climbing ranks quickly, will be interesting to see what happens when the internals and barbs run out, maybe migrate to the northern parts of bip for a safer area.

OD 3/10

It's bad, rank 29 & 154th in od, that is not good. Also you only have oda pretty much. Does not seem to be a team player, but as always, numbers can lie.

Current position: 2/10

Well, i would not put you in the best of positions if you want guaranted growth, i would have loved your position, but its surrounded & a cut off enclave from bip - No good.

Profile: 3/10

What profile?

As i don't got that much clue of who you are, i can't really give that high anyway (can ignore it)

I'm giving you a 7 because of Nwaro & kreiz, the others would have brought you to a whopping 4/10. No bashing on BiP, but there are better tribes out there.