How is this even possible?

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
probably bonus barbs like that tudadar on w90 lol
tobi even you got to admit this is a complete joke

*GranTorino

I dont blame him, if he's got the money to spare then fair play to him for exploiting the TW teams naivety

StubbyNinj4

Surely there is better things to spend your money on, and I understand that winning is fun, but is it even fun to have such a big advantage? Wheres the challenge?

DeletedUser40473

problem we have if tribal are saying nothing wrong where do we stand
seems world is not really worth playing
i got 7k pp for this world but when a player can eat villas around him before they can get a foot in the world themselves is plain wrong
shame been away for long time only returned short while ago seems it may have been wise to stay away and play something with a bit of fairness about it
im not blaming the player one bit shame the idiot who decided it was great idea to not cap the offer doesn't get a size 12 up his backside obvious he/she is couple quid short of a tenner
RIP w91

DeletedUser119966

I didn't see this offer on w91? If you buy them so they carry over to other worlds like premium points do? 0_o

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
honestly great for him if he has enough money. i would love to see how it feel to have 5000 pts before rank 2 reaches 1000 pts..
but yeah its wrong... i wont even bother saying i wont play tw cause of this, we all knew things like this were coming, wether we like it or not. money rules everything

DeletedUser40473

well as tribal have made the boo-boo by not capping offer
lets hope they hurry up bringing the next world out so folk who want a fair game can go and play

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh my , checking 91 stats and top 1 had 500 points .. Going off for a few hours to see someone reached 3.7k .. Mind blowing

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
5512523fb684549f8d30443a664470b7.png

Kappa

DeletedUser111085

from my understanding it is available to people at different times like they get the message for it and option to buy at various times. idk its dumb
Yeah and just my luck I get it when I just happen to have no money, and I have to wait 6 days for my PP to be unblocked, In no hates me :(

DeletedUser118875

Came here after I saw how big this BillyBob account is. Yeah, I joined world 91 around 5-8 hours ago, and his account was NOT big at all. In fact, it wasn't even showing up in the top 10, as far as I recall. I just looked over his village history and we can clearly the see the gigantic increase in points:

3XDL5pz.png

At 17:03, 357 points (seems legit). Suddenly by 18:04, he jumps by 1117 points to 1474 points? What is going on here? And we see this trend continue up until present with his 5,557 at 22:37 ST (not depicted in image, but I just checked it in game). So, somehow in this 5:34 time window, he has gained 5200 points without farming and without using the premium exchange? Something here seems off even if he did buy a bunch of the warehouse fill items. Not to mention this also implies he paid massively for reduced construction times.

DeletedUser

It's possible if he levelled his warehouse up very high before using the boosts (apparently he bought at least 5 of the packages)

He was pp farming for a long time on W90 so it's not unlikely that he spent a good few K pp just halving the queue times.

I doubt there's a way to hack the system and he's just optimised exploiting this offer

DeletedUser119950

I dont support players abusing money they got in this way,but the ones responsible for this are obviously ppl in innogames. Money money money thats all they care about this days. And there we go new players start abusing this after billy theres a new guy in town and who knows how many more will follow.

DeletedUser

Guys if you think there are something fishy on this, you can submit a support ticket. In earlier worlds, if I remember correctly, it did also happen, because of something kind of a "bot", so who knows, but maybe the guy itself has 1M PP or super very very rich in RL, or something like that that's why buying 10,000 offers are just chicken feed for him/his wallet