How is this even possible?

DeletedUser119951

I'm done with this broken/rigged game, Nerds pay real life money, and I'm not talking 5 dollars I'm talking hundreds to get ahead of everyone else. No skill what so ever is involved anymore. So much better things you can spend your money on like alcohol or taking a girl out, because if you try to pick up a girl showing her you spent hundreds to win on a game called tribal wars. I'd rip you. Rant over, Later nerds.

DeletedUser120018

We'll see how far he gets in the long term. I doubt Inno Games really cares, but this profit model is part of the reason why each world is progressively smaller. I know it's still possible to win a world purely through skill. Still, I can't imagine how a new player would react to having a player right next to him with 6k points only a few days in. Many of them will most likely quit before discovering what a unique gem this game really is.

Artic Air

Sure Otto's was in junction of Billy's expot. growth. Guess evening the balance of power.

balubhai

Those who complain about Inno making profit , just have to realize one thing : Nowadays are we actually paying for PP ??

My answer is a big NO. We join some world , play semi actively , use resource market to sell resources to earn PP , makes tons of PP and then comes to spend them on a world where we wanna play serious. So what does inno get from it ? NOTHING.....

This is a business too and they got expenses for maintaining the game , so they install new cash making features to fool nerds and closet rich guys on spending their money to get a lead on first week on a game where each world lasts around 1 yr average lol.

So calm down , let that guys play their games , once early stage is off , everyone will be equal.

The Evil Organization

There is no skill in using pp to grow.

It just a whimp way of playing.

balubhai

PP might grow ur buildings , but it wont automate the troop production. even with maxed rax and stable , he still have to make troops.

DeletedUser119951

Those who complain about Inno making profit , just have to realize one thing : Nowadays are we actually paying for PP ??

My answer is a big NO. We join some world , play semi actively , use resource market to sell resources to earn PP , makes tons of PP and then comes to spend them on a world where we wanna play serious. So what does inno get from it ? NOTHING.....

This is a business too and they got expenses for maintaining the game , so they install new cash making features to fool nerds and closet rich guys on spending their money to get a lead on first week on a game where each world lasts around 1 yr average lol.

So calm down , let that guys play their games , once early stage is off , everyone will be equal.

I get what you're saying, But when it comes to players like me who last played on W49/W62 where pp wasn't a thing and I had no pp saved. It's really kind of dumb. Also if you think about it only about 10 percent of the player base are pp farmers. so yes they make plenty of money off PP and the players who don't pp farm are out matched in the early stages which makes joining a world that just started really pointless.

balubhai

Then play this world as a pp farmer , make enough PP , wait for another 2 months as every 2 months new worlds are starting and play it actively

DeletedUser120018

Early world is the best time to PP farm. More PP for fewer resources.

*GranTorino

I've made 21k on UK29 so far :D

Shame it can't be transferred.

DeletedUser3160

There is absolutely nothing remotly impressive about this.......

DeletedUser

There is.

Impressive lack of awareness by the TW team

It's because they don't even play the game anymore, Back in the day the staff actually had accounts.. joined tribes and joined in with the players. Now they just have $$ in their eyes. Big changes is needed or they'll lose alot more players than gain.

*GranTorino

My co player put in a ticket to the TW team asking how that player got to 5.2k (at the time) so quickly, he was unaware of the Noble package offer.

Bear it in mind this was 32 odd hours in to the world. The staff member replied saying it is very possible to reach that level of village build using all the premium features available (exchange, lowering costs, boosting resource production etc)

That just goes to show how much they know about the game these days lol.

DeletedUser115182

I sent two tickets to support one for each player, got the same old auto reply.

Times have changed since W43, not for the better i think :(

DeletedUser120024

I put in a ticket and got the same form response. After pushing it, I got the "I don't make the rules, I just work here" cop-out.

It completely unbalanced the world, no matter how you look at it. A simple fix would be to either ban the "resource package" inventory item or limit its use to once a day.

Artic Air

Says 1 time limited time offer. And its has 12mins left before its gone. So. They just used their brain and figured how to use it as an advantage point.