kFjdkts.gif
CGTW1ah.gif

EdTayic.gif
MvpLW7Y.gif

kMqg7mJ.gif
KJ6MuZJ.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great work. I would suggest a little bit more thought into render placement and how the text works with the image.

Really great pieces tend to fit the text in so subtly and carefully that it becomes one whole image. The San Andreas one is a good example of how it actually fits in quite nicely with the tones.

Try to avoid having the text as the animation where you can. Flashing text really annoys eyes because you need to focus to read it. The best animation will be subtle and gentle on the eyes so you can appreciate it, flashing animation makes you want to look away to protect your eyes.

You also don't need to have them animated if they work without it, for example the second last "death" one would probably work better without the animation altogether.

Animation should never be a replacement for well thought out effects. Animation can often destroy depth and field of view, the best example you had of animation was the jellytots one.

If your animations is going to have less than 3 frames, I suggest avoiding it (the 2-3 frame flashing ones are hard to look at, especially when brightly coloured or with massive differences).

Just some thoughts for you. Keep working
:)

DeletedUser116338

Thanks very much for your advise. I tried to take it on board.

Slowly but surely I am improving, here is an update:

UQcSRQ.png

4NmXWp.png

RP75DQ.png

FnsZqM.gif

0rYWEf.gif

b0WHHp.png

7E213w.png

pUCmhK.png

71wgbw.png

DeletedUser118912

Tought i knew your name, you ripped my image last year.
bad boy

ykhjpx2vzhvpn.png

DeletedUser116338

Hey mate,

If I recall correctly, I was in search of a CoA (for 1500pp).... I just feel you didn't put anywhere near enough effort in, so I was a little disappointed when I see it compared to your other work, you didn't even use a render or anything you just got the image from google and added a text lol

IMG_179027.jpg

Even I could have edited it the same way and I suck lol.
I'm not trying to be rude at all, i'm just clearing that up. I really like your other work, it rocks.

DeletedUser116338

I just recreated whats basically the exact same image in like three minutes, the differences are there but very slight, i could have made it more accurate... just done it quickly to prove my point

FDVTcV.png

You think its worth 1500pp?
I guess we need to ask, who the real bad boy is? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118912

Hey mate,

If I recall correctly, I was in search of a CoA (for 1500pp).... I just feel you didn't put anywhere near enough effort in, so I was a little disappointed when I see it compared to your other work, you didn't even use a render or anything you just got the image from google and added a text lol

Even I could have edited it the same way and I suck lol.
I'm not trying to be rude at all, i'm just clearing that up. I really like your other work, it rocks.

Haha u are right. If u dont like it u don't pay but don't use the coa In Game when u don't pay for it bro. I checked ur name online and saw u using it with the copy stil on... That's the point.
& btw
You ignored me on skype, so how could i knew u didnt like the coa?

DeletedUser116338

I never used it ingame, why would I with the tag on it? ^^
And I think I was waiting for a month or two before I heard my first replies from you guys so I just gave up.

Anyway, just an fyi, no hard feelings.

DeletedUser118912

I never used it ingame, why would I with the tag on it? ^^
And I think I was waiting for a month or two before I heard my first replies from you guys so I just gave up.

Anyway, just an fyi, no hard feelings.

I saw what i saw, on the account Patris Mortem, with the tag yes... Maybe your co's did it but it happened
that's all

DeletedUser116338

Okay but just to clarify - I didn't rip your image and I have zero knowledge of the image ever being used. - its a little unfair to say I done that when I am 100% certain I nor any of my co players did (given I have no coplayers and this account is extremely rarely used and only on .uk speed where I doubt too many people just so happen to be looking?)

Maybe someone has seen you made the image and stole the account name cus they thought the pic was cool. idk.

kevinmak

Reaction score
I always see you using this image Patris, alot! It's all over your social media accounts too. You should probably pay your dues to the man who created it.

DeletedUser94626

Are you making COA's on request Patris?

PM me if your still about. ;)

DeletedUser116338

Yeah i'm still here if anyone is looking for a new profile picture.

Here is an update:

6Y7j6g.png

bmygw1.png

CJXLDu.png

EEuFLz.png

GfHKQI.png

Q8VZcj.png

wDXZbm.png

BGqIU9.png

bI4GMs.png

5bNvOb.png

KycDjW.gif