Top 4 Tribes by Nest

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How would you compare the quality of players and tribes on .net and .no.com? Do you feel .net is more challenging of the two servers? Have you brought any friends with you from Norwegian server?

Fun fact: There are a couple members in TEA that is Norwegian.

We know. One of your members requested his Skype details so they could speak on Skype. I wonder why that was.

We have seen in the stats that BiP is outclassing TEA in points per player. How would you explain that? Is it because of better recruitment? Do you feel in general your group of players is more consistent?

As we are a premade with a very good environment inside the tribe, recruiting is one of the things I had the least focus on. I believe we are close too 1000 applications from the start now, and the present of applications I have accepted is quiet low. I focus on the players that is already in the tribe, and how to make all my guys get the extra mile.
We take care of every single individual, and listen to what everyone has to say. We would even have 15K higher average point per player if we did not keep our two smallest players that got OP'ed and surrounded when 2hard flipped at us. But it seems like we are the top tribe that values our players the highest of the top 5 tribes in this world. I believe TEA has a great group of players, and I know we have one as well. It will be a fun fight if we end up brawling. I am looking forward too see how TEA does it in a war, without pulling some TEA-moves" on their enemies.

We have all seen how easily TEA has tore through ANTZ. Some ANTZ players decided to join BiP forming a very dense cluster on the border with TEA. It looks like a brilliant opportunistic move by your tribe. Are you not feared it would anger TEA and after ANTZ are defeated they might turn their attention to BiP?

Yes, I expect TEA will hit us. Most of the players we recruited from Antz were already "BiP" players before they joined Antz. We had to take down Antz as they were unstable, and allied our enemy 2hard.

Were they 'BiP players' before or after they approached us for recruitment? At what stage did you decide they were BiP players? I have attached an example of one of your recruits below.
6bf3c13b0560df97638a2e28abe1af4b.png

HardNUTZ has caused some issues for your tribe recently. I know he can be a bit sneaky and I have heard he tried to join BiP first, is it true and if yes why you e was rejected? I wonder why he has chosen 2HARD, was it because that was the only tribe that would take him?

Hardnutz was supposed to join BiP, but he suddenly changed his mind and tried to dig for information. I think (and this is just conspiracy) that Hardnutz has been placed in 2hard by TEA, and is there to try to stop BiP growth until TEA dig their way through Antz and link up with him.

This is incorrect but I acknowledge that this is a conspiracy you created based on your opinion.

And finally could you tell us what can we expect from BiP in coming weeks or months, would there be a breakthrough in fight against 2HARD?

You should expect to see us keep growing, and still be a world winner challenger. In 2-3 weeks I believe 2hard will start to fall.

I find this to be a bit optimistic. 2Hard have done well and I'm surprised BiP have allowed this situation to occur in the first place as mentioned in my interview. BiP are making no major gains and 2Hard are putting up a good fight considering what they are up against. Their growth is significantly larger than their losses and they are also nobling pro-Bip players which aren't included ig. BiP also have the support of more tribes so you could argue on a 1 - 1 basis 2Hard are actually out performing BiP.

cccef89a19f54d65aa3ec3a6b0cba728.png

From an outside perspective it's 2Hard to decipher where this confidence comes from.

King Banana

Would be nice if you added some kind of evidence to your assertions.
We have been in a war with 4 fronts, Fal/Stand, STAR, FnB and 2hard. One vanished/ran to 2hard (and is still falling), 1 is vanishing from our area, and 2hard will be the next big tribe to fall.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We have been in a war with 4 fronts, Fal/Stand, STAR, FnB and 2hard. One vanished/ran to 2hard (and is still falling), 1 is vanishing from our area, and 2hard will be the next big tribe to fall.

This response isn't adequate. I've called you out in a number of areas. If you will be more specific I can address the individual points you want answered.

None of those are worth claiming victory over. FnB merged with WET and you have WET marked as a NAP and they are soon to be another one of your allies. I don't see any great achievement there. 2Hard is a stalemate.

I highlighted my concern in bold red. Please respond.

DeletedUser119960

Yeah we know about the norwegians in TEA. Not that many but with friends u can get everything right ;)

DeletedUser119839

How would you compare the quality of players and tribes on .net and .no.com? Do you feel .net is more challenging of the two servers? Have you brought any friends with you from Norwegian server?

Fun fact: There are a couple members in TEA that is Norwegian.

We know. One of your members requested his Skype details so they could speak on Skype. I wonder why that was.

We have seen in the stats that BiP is outclassing TEA in points per player. How would you explain that? Is it because of better recruitment? Do you feel in general your group of players is more consistent?

As we are a premade with a very good environment inside the tribe, recruiting is one of the things I had the least focus on. I believe we are close too 1000 applications from the start now, and the present of applications I have accepted is quiet low. I focus on the players that is already in the tribe, and how to make all my guys get the extra mile.
We take care of every single individual, and listen to what everyone has to say. We would even have 15K higher average point per player if we did not keep our two smallest players that got OP'ed and surrounded when 2hard flipped at us. But it seems like we are the top tribe that values our players the highest of the top 5 tribes in this world. I believe TEA has a great group of players, and I know we have one as well. It will be a fun fight if we end up brawling. I am looking forward too see how TEA does it in a war, without pulling some TEA-moves" on their enemies.

We have all seen how easily TEA has tore through ANTZ. Some ANTZ players decided to join BiP forming a very dense cluster on the border with TEA. It looks like a brilliant opportunistic move by your tribe. Are you not feared it would anger TEA and after ANTZ are defeated they might turn their attention to BiP?

Yes, I expect TEA will hit us. Most of the players we recruited from Antz were already "BiP" players before they joined Antz. We had to take down Antz as they were unstable, and allied our enemy 2hard.

Were they 'BiP players' before or after they approached us for recruitment? At what stage did you decide they were BiP players? I have attached an example of one of your recruits below.
6bf3c13b0560df97638a2e28abe1af4b.png

HardNUTZ has caused some issues for your tribe recently. I know he can be a bit sneaky and I have heard he tried to join BiP first, is it true and if yes why you e was rejected? I wonder why he has chosen 2HARD, was it because that was the only tribe that would take him?

Hardnutz was supposed to join BiP, but he suddenly changed his mind and tried to dig for information. I think (and this is just conspiracy) that Hardnutz has been placed in 2hard by TEA, and is there to try to stop BiP growth until TEA dig their way through Antz and link up with him.

This is incorrect but I acknowledge that this is a conspiracy you created based on your opinion.

And finally could you tell us what can we expect from BiP in coming weeks or months, would there be a breakthrough in fight against 2HARD?

You should expect to see us keep growing, and still be a world winner challenger. In 2-3 weeks I believe 2hard will start to fall.

I find this to be a bit optimistic. 2Hard have done well and I'm surprised BiP have allowed this situation to occur in the first place as mentioned in my interview. BiP are making no major gains and 2Hard are putting up a good fight considering what they are up against. Their growth is significantly larger than their losses and they are also nobling pro-Bip players which aren't included ig. BiP also have the support of more tribes so you could argue on a 1 - 1 basis 2Hard are actually out performing BiP.

cccef89a19f54d65aa3ec3a6b0cba728.png

From an outside perspective it's 2Hard to decipher where this confidence comes from.
I think it's funny how you need to defend yourself and talk down everybody else, but what do u have to show for on this world?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

You can try all you like. Make my day, Noob

;)

HipsterJF

Can you at least try and hide your BiP bias when you do these posts/interviews, this whole thing seems more like BiP propaganda than an earnest attempt at analysis.

DeletedUser117534

Can you at least try and hide your BiP bias when you do these posts/interviews, this whole thing seems more like BiP propaganda than an earnest attempt at analysis.

Could you tell me please at which point I have been bias? I feel I gave both tribes a fair review. A very strong one for TEA as they fully deserved it. Of course you have right to disagree with my views but at least put some effort into explaining youre accusation.

Al and Fredrik were free to express their opinions. My questions were not in any way directed against TEA.
It is not my fault that TEA is in centre of attention as every move they make may have a huge impact on the world. Therefore it is natural for me to ask opinions about TEA.

As to my additional comments a lot of it is based on speculations, rumours but also some confirmed information.

I will be making WET review this week. I'm looking forward to it.

Michael Corleone.

is that you mr president elect?

Michael Corleone.

Still better then Madam President elect :X
Who knows. I do not mean to turn this into a huge political discussion, but they were both the worst candidates and both owned by goldman sachs.

But I was more referring to trumps crying antics on twitter over saturday night live being biased

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
BiP are making no major gains and 2Hard are putting up a good fight considering what they are up against.
Weren't they of similar size up until recently? What they are up against is a tribe that are of similar size

BiP also have the support of more tribes so you could argue on a 1 - 1 basis 2Hard are actually out performing BiP.
Wasn't it 2Hard that brought FnB into the war with them? They also had FAL/STAND too. And that was when 2Hard were taking larger gains.

Oh.

2e69d6896cce57ac08c35de8cdcd4d7e.png