Top 4 Tribes by Nest

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

DeletedUser119519

Nice work though I feel that you should take into account the fact that 2HARD is not a premade that started on the rim. The fact that a non premade rim tribe has a chance at winning a world is quite interesting seeing as previous worlds have been dominated by core premades.

Are you actually thinking that 2HARD has a chance of winning this world? Not hating on you! Just want to know what makes you think that.

DeletedUser119769

Are you actually thinking that 2HARD has a chance of winning this world? Not hating on you! Just want to know what makes you think that.

Why would 2HARD not have a chance of winning the world? The world still has a lot of suprises waiting and 2HARD is just as likely to win as WET/BiP (Not to mention that when 2HARD declared on BiP it was barely over 1 million and the Bananas don't seem to be able to stop the growth..

While TEA is dominating right now time has shown that tribes rise and fall, real life kicks in and players have to quit. We might see TEA win or something could happen and none of these tribes win

Ratthunder3

As murph called me out in that pm lets be clear , i said my team and i would make a deal with tea, if ofcourse it was benefitial to us (secret plans we make) , as far as now ive left murph on seen a couple of times.
And till to date i have only recieved fakes from the famous tea everyone speaks about just getting ready for the hits , btw bip will win again just like w83.

Last edited:

DeletedUser97878

It's a shame your not stopping 2hard bleeding villages in k56 though :(

DeletedUser

He isn't really doing anything besides a lot of talking. In the past 2 weeks he's only internalled and is now barb nobling. I have a strong feeling you won't be seeing his posts in a few months from now as he'll be playing God on another world ;)

DeletedUser115558

Anything and everything is possible in this world and nothing is impossible in TW

1. TEA may fall apart due to internal issues (Awesome entertainment for external readers than for sure)
2. 2 Hard can win
3. ANTZ and 2 Hard may Merge and Declare war including with some neighboring tribe to finish 1 Promising tribe.
4. C9 also has a chance to win this world, we saw Alignment movement before in W83, and I am Sure None from C9 come forward and decline this thought.

So far this world is Wide Open for everyone and Infamy is still underdog and no one is talking about them except poor me everytime...lol

822fc271f3457af71e88d80b51346769.jpg

DeletedUser117534

Anything and everything is possible in this world and nothing is impossible in TW

1. TEA may fall apart due to internal issues (Awesome entertainment for external readers than for sure)
2. 2 Hard can win
3. ANTZ and 2 Hard may Merge and Declare war including with some neighboring tribe to finish 1 Promising tribe.
4. C9 also has a chance to win this world, we saw Alignment movement before in W83, and I am Sure None from C9 come forward and decline this thought.

So far this world is Wide Open for everyone and Infamy is still underdog and no one is talking about them except poor me everytime...lol

822fc271f3457af71e88d80b51346769.jpg

Exactly right, anything can happen here. Let's hope W90 will continue giving us plenty of entertainment. Let's hope internal drama won't ruin any of the top tribes and we will see some serious wars in coming months. I will be here to cover it all for you.

Raavna you've done some first class reviews on W88. Why don't you chip in and do something here? Even if you posted few cats a week that would be fantastic for W90 forums.
Cats are life! :)

DeletedUser117534

THE REVIEW - WET

wet_map.gif

In comparison with TEA or BiP WET has much lower point average per player. With 45 members they have 7,718,853 points which is 700,000 less than BiP and almost 2,000,000 less than TEA. They compensate that difference with additional 38 members playing in WET! However my review is focused only on WET therefore my rating can’t be higher. Also for a tribe partly located in the core there are not many players with more than 30 villages (5). In comparison TEA and BiP have both 13 players.

MEMBERS/RECRUITMENT: 7/10

WET has some very good and well known players which are the tribe’s foundation. Cromir, Hydra of Lerna, Kalmira, Wira, Unknown.Soldier, Kekua, 4chilles and Oldmannie have done well on many previous worlds. So seeing them all under one banner is a great thing. But around that group WET have a lot of smaller players with 70,000 – 150,000 points. The higher than TEA’s and BiP’s tribal changes stats are indicating much less restrictive recruitment policy. Only recently they have taken in a large group of ex FnB members (13). They have also recruited Incoming Impact just to remove him 2 days later and I question whether the whole thing was a good idea.

The majority of players are located on K55 and K65 having almost full control of those continents. In the North West (core) WET has a border with BiP, ANTZ, and 2HARD. North and North East of the tribe is bordering 2HARD while to the East (k56) the tribe has a frontline with a strong rim tribe Dist. South and South East borders are uncontested by any major tribe giving WET access to the rim and easy growth. So WET’s location itself is rather good giving the tribe plenty of options. However when we consider recent tension with TEA in the west and the possibility of coming war with a stronger tribe then WET’s position doesn’t look that great.

LEADERSHIP: 8/10 (+1 FOR HAVING GUTS, SEE SPOILER AT THE END)

I have come across WET on world 86 where in the early stages it was considered one of the strongest tribes. I am not sure what happened but WET collapsed. It has re-emerged on W90 having much more success so far. I have not known or heard anything about WET’s leadership so instead of doing research and a lot of guessing I decided to talk to the Duchess. Stephanie on scobidu account was very kind to answer some questions so I got a good base for my judgement.

The leadership of WET in large part has been organised before the tribe opened. The significant change was in the top role. I don’t know the details but the original Duke abdicated and Stephanie decided to jump into the role. She has been doing it with great passion and determination having help from Unknown.Soldier, Queen LaQweefa and a solid council. From what I gathered the leadership consists of people with great talent and experience. So if they continue to show stability, avoid internal issues and remain focused on long term strategy, sensible diplomacy and fast growth the tribe has a great chance of entering the mid game and surviving whatever might be thrown at them.

REPUTATION/EXTERNALS: 7.5/10

The tribe has some reputation they gained on W86 which is mostly positive. It has been quickly recognised as a premade tribe with potential of at least dominating their quarter. So far they are fulfilling their expectations. In terms of externals WET has been rather quiet. Even after drama with Dread Doctors not much has been said on externals from WET or at least I have not linked any posts to the tribe.
Being quiet is in most cases better than talking too much. I feel their time on the externals might come yet, hope we will see some good and respectful posts if TEA decides to attack and be laud about it.

TOTAL SCORE: 7.8/10

COMMENTS:

I have gathered some intelligence in regards to diplomacy between the top 4 tribes. Please feel free to correct me but I am confident the information is correct.

The NAP between TEA and WET has been over for some time and TEA’s actions indicate they might want to start being aggressive. They have captured two villages yesterday; they have recruited Dread Doctors and have a lot of players on western front craving for some growth space. I think a war is inevitable. But can TEA handle war on two fronts (Wet and ANTZ possibly BiP)

In the meantime WET has allied with BiP making sure they have enough power to stand against TEA. 2HARD has apparently NAP’d WET being under pressure from BiP and Dist. BiP is preparing for TEA to attack as well so the entire core right now is a barrel of gun powder waiting for a match to make it explode.

We would have 4 major tribes being involved and almost 3/4th of the world. A lot may depend on what the North Western tribes decide to do. W90 is definitely one of the most interesting worlds we have seen in some time. Let’s keep it this way. Let’s keep externals alive and of good quality. I will make sure to cover for you all the major developments to keep everyone up to date. There is nothing better than coming home from work, opening a cold brew and reading some good stuff on the forums!!

Stephanie is currently quite busy with RL and the interview will be delayed for some time. I felt I could not wait with posting the review since the war has already break out.

As a treat I have a piece of intelligence for you all to enjoy

Wet_declaration.gif

So yes in a gutsy move Wet has declared on TEA. In my opinion a very good move considering that TEA was already sharpening their teeth preparing to launch on WET.

I wish both sides good luck, war stats from the last 48 hours showed below:

Side 1:

Tribes: TEA

Side 2:

Tribes: WET, WET!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3

Side 2: 4

Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,151

Side 2: 35,095

Difference: 8,944

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115558

THE REVIEW - WET

wet_map.gif

In comparison with TEA or BiP WET has much lower point average per player. With 45 members they have 7,718,853 points which is 700,000 less than BiP and almost 2,000,000 less than TEA. They compensate that difference with additional 38 members playing in WET! However my review is focused only on WET therefore my rating can’t be higher. Also for a tribe partly located in the core there are not many players with more than 30 villages (5). In comparison TEA and BiP have both 13 players.

MEMBERS/RECRUITMENT: 7/10

WET has some very good and well known players which are the tribe’s foundation. Cromir, Hydra of Lerna, Kalmira, Wira, Unknown.Soldier, Kekua, 4chilles and Oldmannie have done well on many previous worlds. So seeing them all under one banner is a great thing. But around that group WET have a lot of smaller players with 70,000 – 150,000 points. The higher than TEA’s and BiP’s tribal changes stats are indicating much less restrictive recruitment policy. Only recently they have taken in a large group of ex FnB members (13). They have also recruited Incoming Impact just to remove him 2 days later and I question whether the whole thing was a good idea.

The majority of players are located on K55 and K65 having almost full control of those continents. In the North West (core) WET has a border with BiP, ANTZ, and 2HARD. North and North East of the tribe is bordering 2HARD while to the East (k56) the tribe has a frontline with a strong rim tribe Dist. South and South East borders are uncontested by any major tribe giving WET access to the rim and easy growth. So WET’s location itself is rather good giving the tribe plenty of options. However when we consider recent tension with TEA in the west and the possibility of coming war with a stronger tribe then WET’s position doesn’t look that great.

LEADERSHIP: 8/10 (+1 FOR HAVING GUTS, SEE SPOILER AT THE END)

I have come across WET on world 86 where in the early stages it was considered one of the strongest tribes. I am not sure what happened but WET collapsed. It has re-emerged on W90 having much more success so far. I have not known or heard anything about WET’s leadership so instead of doing research and a lot of guessing I decided to talk to the Duchess. Stephanie on scobidu account was very kind to answer some questions so I got a good base for my judgement.

The leadership of WET in large part has been organised before the tribe opened. The significant change was in the top role. I don’t know the details but the original Duke abdicated and Stephanie decided to jump into the role. She has been doing it with great passion and determination having help from Unknown.Soldier, Queen LaQweefa and a solid council. From what I gathered the leadership consists of people with great talent and experience. So if they continue to show stability, avoid internal issues and remain focused on long term strategy, sensible diplomacy and fast growth the tribe has a great chance of entering the mid game and surviving whatever might be thrown at them.

REPUTATION/EXTERNALS: 7.5/10

The tribe has some reputation they gained on W86 which is mostly positive. It has been quickly recognised as a premade tribe with potential of at least dominating their quarter. So far they are fulfilling their expectations. In terms of externals WET has been rather quiet. Even after drama with Dread Doctors not much has been said on externals from WET or at least I have not linked any posts to the tribe.
Being quiet is in most cases better than talking too much. I feel their time on the externals might come yet, hope we will see some good and respectful posts if TEA decides to attack and be laud about it.

TOTAL SCORE: 7.8/10

COMMENTS:

I have gathered some intelligence in regards to diplomacy between the top 4 tribes. Please feel free to correct me but I am confident the information is correct.

The NAP between TEA and WET has been over for some time and TEA’s actions indicate they might want to start being aggressive. They have captured two villages yesterday; they have recruited Dread Doctors and have a lot of players on western front craving for some growth space. I think a war is inevitable. But can TEA handle war on two fronts (Wet and ANTZ possibly BiP)

In the meantime WET has allied with BiP making sure they have enough power to stand against TEA. 2HARD has apparently NAP’d WET being under pressure from BiP and Dist. BiP is preparing for TEA to attack as well so the entire core right now is a barrel of gun powder waiting for a match to make it explode.

We would have 4 major tribes being involved and almost 3/4th of the world. A lot may depend on what the North Western tribes decide to do. W90 is definitely one of the most interesting worlds we have seen in some time. Let’s keep it this way. Let’s keep externals alive and of good quality. I will make sure to cover for you all the major developments to keep everyone up to date. There is nothing better than coming home from work, opening a cold brew and reading some good stuff on the forums!!

Stephanie is currently quite busy with RL and the interview will be delayed for some time. I felt I could not wait with posting the review since the war has already break out.

As a treat I have a piece of intelligence for you all to enjoy

Wet_declaration.gif

So yes in a gutsy move Wet has declared on TEA. In my opinion a very good move considering that TEA was already sharpening their teeth preparing to launch on WET.

I wish both sides good luck, war stats from the last 48 hours showed below:

Side 1:

Tribes: TEA

Side 2:

Tribes: WET, WET!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 3

Side 2: 4

Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,151

Side 2: 35,095

Difference: 8,944

chart

I agree with you that its a really good move by WET, declaring first as its always be good to be attacker 10 out of 9 times, and as TEA is busy at one front with ANTZ, In my opinion its time for PSSST and ANTZ to play aggressive rather playing defensive(What stats and other thread i read says).

What i presume is that TEA's most of the villages are offensive, once there front line stack cracked it is easy to WET PSSST and ANTZ to gain rapidly inside TEA. Its an strategy and implementation is important, so the most rigid tribe will win.

Personally i am against TEA for there bad mouth in this world, though i like TREX and Jake, i enjoyed good fight against TREX defensively and won :p and Jake waiting for your PnP.

Here i would like to add something about 2 WET player's whom Novembre quoted above.

Kekua and HYDRA of Learna are not faithful players, and in one world HYDRA of LERNA was duke and sold the tribe for Immunity and Kekua is well known so here watch these 2 players Move. No doubt Both are excellent and marvelous player but Tribes Stand High on Loyalty.

After a many world w90 is really entertaining , Just keep this like that Guys, KILL Attack Defend and WAR.

456.jpg

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
He isn't really doing anything besides a lot of talking. In the past 2 weeks he's only internalled and is now barb nobling. I have a strong feeling you won't be seeing his posts in a few months from now as he'll be playing God on another world ;)

And who the ... do you think you are?

Just read BiP's interview, all of it. I laughed :D

I do have to give it to november for actually making some good content with the interviews. I do hope 2Hard get points under 4-5 ish so we can come out as the big underdog, i would enjoy that. To see the smiles on BiP turn sour, to see them realise that "nope, this is not actually happening" Into that panic mode where they start to realize they have been screwed.

*Start to dream way to big, squishy clouds oh my <3 * Anyway... >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

I do have to give it to november for actually making some good content with the interviews. I do hope 2Hard get points under 4-5 ish so we can come out as the big underdog, i would enjoy that. To see the smiles on BiP turn sour, to see them realise that "nope, this is not actually happening" Into that panic mode where they start to realize they have been fucked.

Side 1:
Tribes: 2HARD
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 260
Side 2: 188
Difference: 72

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 17
Difference: 13

chart

Im sure they're just moments away from entering their panic mode

DeletedUser118278

I do have to give it to november for actually making some good content with the interviews. I do hope 2Hard get points under 4-5 ish so we can come out as the big underdog, i would enjoy that. To see the smiles on BiP turn sour, to see them realise that "nope, this is not actually happening" Into that panic mode where they start to realize they have been fucked.

I still cannot believe what you have turned into. Got such a good impresion of you, but everything slowly falls apart.

You know how BiP operates, you were one of us. Turning your back against us may be the biggest regret or victory you will acomplish on this world. I personally think that it will be your worst move.

Why your laughing i don't really understand, you've been one of us and you know we have taken out everything we have met by resistance so far in the game. How you can take it so easy on us and underestimate us so highly is just wrong.

I enjoyed the read, everything i've read so far even tho the forcus is not always to make a tribe look as best as possible, but objective and spot on.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119811

Great read, Novembre!

Seven is just a big fraud, talking big words and doing nothing.

Guess it's just to expect 2HARD inviting old ANTZ members now that they disbanded.. Guess people here will count them in to 2HARD's "big" growth.

DeletedUser

I'm the guy posting facts.
You're the guy posting dreams.